What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

I would ask members to watch series of videos on this topic by Majreen Sabtain ...

I would ask members to watch series of videos on this topic by Majreen Sabtain ...

Looking at these incident we as a nation are morally corrupts and use Islam as a shield to hide behind. I do hope we rise as a nation and we morally condemned bad and encourage good.

yaap even in Sharia it is possible ... 'Nikkah Khwan Molvi' is just a cultural tradition not a religious necessity .... in court marriage Magistrate assume the legal role of Nikah Khwan
If true how sad the judiciary broke the law by permitting a underage marriage.

This thread is still running ? She is adult as per Nature and as per Islam. We should reject the modern Western governments' arbitrarily-imposed "magical" "voting age" of 18 because it is irrational. Best wishes to Dua and her husband.

This thread is still running ? She is adult as per Nature and as per Islam. We should reject the modern Western governments' arbitrarily-imposed "magical" "voting age" of 18 because it is irrational. Best wishes to Dua and her husband.
Guess "Murtad", "Commie", "Libtard" were not enough

now proudly adding another badge of honor "Paedophile"

Give a clap ladies and gentlemen

I hope your 13 year old daughter run away with someone so you can understand the pain her parents are feeling right now.

Back
Top Bottom