What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

Its a legal matter now. Everyone should just chill & wait for more information before deciding to express outrage.Seems very suspect with fake phone numbers, addresses, fake people names; this is the sort of stuff criminal people do.

It’s disgusting I do not need to read some office report. Parents both families should hang there heads in shame.

I went to his namaaz e jinazah
I can guarantee you he is not with us anymore and is not commenting on latest teenage love affair trends

click baits, they will do anything for that click of yours and i mean ANYTHING

WoW.
True Romeo+Juliet story... Sincerely.

Can we now change the title of the Topic to: Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

...& close this saas/bahoo of a Topic - & move on.

I get that we discuss social affairs on this Forum too, but its enough that my wife is following the story.

Lets talk about the J-10's & 7th Gen-Fighter for Pakistan.

@Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD @The Eagle

boy looks even younger...i think some one deliberately made them married... this case is weird and require thorough investigation

WoW.
True Romeo+Juliet story... Sincerely.

Can we now change the title of the Topic to: Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

...& close this saas/bahoo of a Topic - & move on.

I get that we discuss social affairs on this Forum too, but its enough that my wife is following the story.

people don't even have left those threads from political shit.

Not to dismiss this particular case, but when it was trending in the whole of Pakistan with prayers and all, I was disappointed and even angry that there are soo many missing people and kidnapping cases pending and filed weekly if not daily but where is the hue and cry for that?
Why do we neglect the majority of cases while focusing on a few ones? Same happens if there is incident involving prominent and famous personalities.

That’s the least priority right now given that the commander is too much sincere

With real estate business

Not to dismiss this particular case, but when it was trending in the whole of Pakistan with prayers and all, I was disappointed and even angry that there are soo many missing people and kidnapping cases pending and filed weekly if not daily but where is the hue and cry for that?
Why do we neglect the majority of cases while focusing on a few ones? Same happens if there is incident involving prominent and famous personalities.
It was a well crafted propaganda by anti Pakistan elements, to divert the attention systematically by involving sectarian BS (C/O Maloon JDC Zafar Abbas, May Allah Curse him), Then came the KHI Uni blast and look at the momentum of Fallen Gov shattering.

Huh what does that shows??
The father presented a valid date of birth B-form which shows she is not even 14. Molvi still committed a crime by approving nikkah of a underage girl.

1651062247424.png

Bughze ka koi ilaaj nahi shayad?
Court marriage it was, yet you are yelling molvi, molvi, lol.

Back
Top Bottom