What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

Hun araam hai?
Learn to respect Aalims and work on your hatred if you're a Muslim because you might find a lot of like minded people today but definitely on the day of judgement this might cost you your good deeds. You should never generalize your hatred towards a group of people just because a few of them have done a wrong deed. We're humans afterall.
Huh what does that shows??
The father presented a valid date of birth B-form which shows she is not even 14. Molvi still committed a crime by approving nikkah of a underage girl.

But then why judge allowed her to go free with her new husband,say she is 18 while still being a minor in documents. Banana judiciary

Last edited:
I think that’s it !
No use of giving any more attention to the fake attention seeking/diverting drama by Irani agent Zafar abbas.

This girl has been found and is on parents radars which is enough.

Back to Imran Khan, And Showbaz genda nexus.

wait what did i miss?

same old family drama and love birds . millions times happen here and will happen again . girl run away get marriage parents file a case of kidnapping or lost . in fact parents were lost when these girls were in love affairs .

yrrr pakistan men kafi time se bachon ki age kam lihwanay ka rawaj hai so may be even if she is 16 on documents... her actual age might be 18 or more!

same old family drama and love birds . millions times happen here and will happen again . girl run away get marriage parents file a case of kidnapping or lost . in fact parents were lost when these girls were in love affairs .

278588873_451272096802459_7931914064456737367_n.jpg

1650995796217.png

Yarr is Chipkali ke bachey me aisa kia dekh larki ne??? Kal se me imagine kr rha tha pata nhi kon Hoor Para jannati shehzada hoga magar yahan tou ganga hi ulti beh rahi hai. :sad:

In case anyone's wondering, the game was allegedly Clash of Clans
RIP CoC servers as now millions of shadeed single Pakistanis will flock to this game

Court's across Pakistan are jam packed with "islamic" marathon court marriage cases , courtesy fiqah hanafi -------. I still can't get it what's all the fuss about ?

Back
Top Bottom