What's new

Karachi: Mustafa Kamal announces protests against PPP from Jan 2

If honey is not flowing in rural Sindh besides all jobs, all power in province, then it's not our fault. Our only frustration is that we should be allowed to do for our society which we can, and in very limited resources. We don't need trillion dollar package, as we know where it will end up. We need freedom of work. That's it.
Edit:
We will Creat jobs. We will bring business to Pakistan (I alone can direct many multinationals to Pakistan, and can uplift Pakistan in chip industry faster than anyone in the world). PPP Jan chory hamari tu koi bat karain.

Ah ... one more fellow from my community crosses the bridge....

I already made the cross..

@Areesh , dekh flip bhi a hi gaya ess natije par...... A new party similar to MQM (with a militant wing) must be formed that won't repeat the mistakes MQM did.
I agree that urban Sindh is cursed by the PPP rule in Sindh and there is not much can be done about that within constitutional limits. Looting and shooting? It was tried in the 1980s and 1990s with even worse outcomes. And do you think that rural Sindh is flowing with milk and honey despite the trillions given to them since 2008?? They are arguably worse than urban Sindh!

PTI currently has a huge stake in ensuring it delivers to Urban Sindh. If the Rs. trillion package is used properly then will go some ways in addressing urban Sindh problems. THAT's the model for urban Sindh: Join hands together and support the ruling party in center and when possible in Sindh. I see no other way around that. Chaos will set the region back even more; it was tried and tested and failed.

You see , you guys don't understand the mindset of rural sindhis.

They are happy being slaves as long as there are sindhi ruling khi and other urban areas.. Do you even speak sindhi to understand them ? I do and I have talked to numerous sindhi people , both in urban and rural and this is the common theme.

You are the lucky one.. Sitting in US and having nobody that can obstruct your growth.

@Areesh , dekh flip bhi a hi gaya ess natije par...... A new party similar to MQM (with a militant wing) must be formed that won't repeat the mistakes MQM did.

They are happy being slaves as long as there are sindhi ruling khi and other urban areas.. Do you even speak sindhi to understand them ? I do and I have talked to numerous sindhi people , both in urban and rural and this is the common theme.

You are the lucky one.. Sitting in US and having nobody that can obstruct your growth.

Situation of Rural Sindh is like Hindutva fanatics of India

They simply don't care about development or economy as long as modi is f*cking up with Indian muslims

It seems to me that Sindhis overall don't like outsiders to come and rule over them, this is why they rather let ppp rule them, it is Sindhi party and the leadership belongs to Sindh, therefore they only have one choice, its ppp or others parties with bigger interests in heart than Sindh will rule over them.

PSP is a good party but they are desperately trying to please the establishment and showing their loyalty to them. The interest of their voters must be first in order for it to be successful and not those who are in Islamabad.

Last edited:
May be...

But at least he is showing action on ground. That's what Karachi wants. Change and Action.

He was phenomenal as mayor

He is considered quite intelligent chap among Karachi circles.

He has respect there.

We can all hate MQM but their leaders were all from the educated middle class who rose up the ranks of MQM. This is what is needed in Pakistan. Yes they had their downside because they got involved in target killings but the government should have stopped the ppp, SSP, and others from killing them.

Pak Sarzameen party looks good. Just need to do more work and gain trust from the Karachi public.

Situation of Rural Sindh is like Hindutva fanatics of India

They simply don't care about development or economy as long as modi is f*cking up with Indian muslims

Thats a good analogy. Sums up everything I have to say.

Thats a good analogy. Sums up everything I have to say.
If someone gets a heart attack in Rural Sindh, he must be brought to either Karachi or Hyderabad. Because there is no cardio care center throughout Sindh. Why? Because Bhutto and Sindhis ruled Sindh for years now, and still they are using the same facilities (and destroying them at the same time) which some unwanted people built 50 years ago. Hindutva people are blind, but not that blind.

It seems to me that Sindhis overall don't like outsiders to come and rule over them, this is why they rather let ppp rule them, it is Sindhi party and the leadership belongs to Sindh, therefore they only have one choice, its ppp or others parties with bigger interests in heart than Sindh will rule over them.
Unlike the administrative units of the country, Sindh can claim to be more than that as it is a true civilisation. This also exlcudes any said notion of Xenophobia in Sindh, for example the Bhutto and Xerderi are immigrants to dharti i Sindh over the course of 5 centuries.

However freedom to govern themselves is a right exercised by Sindh throughout history be it from the Mughals or the Bombay presidency.

PSP is a good party but they are desperately trying to please the establishment and showing their loyalty to them. The interest of their voters must be first in order for it to be successful and not those who are in Islamabad.

Yet again this ethnonationalism curse, this has harmed us in past and is harming us in future. Need to seriously start promoting Pakistaniyat. Enough is enough, it is a matter of survival. They are cutting everything that unites this country. What they want is small ethno states that can easily be taken over by India. This us exactly what they did in the Arab world, look at Syria its essentially 3 countries, Iraq is the same, Libya is essential 2 countries and so on. Are we blind that we can't see this??

He's still a nobody in the larger scheme of things. PPP ki aik eent bi nai hila skta ye banda.
PPP ka band baja bund ho jaiga if Karachi is shutdown with agitation like the Indian farmers demonstrations. The entire province (and a significant part of the country) runs on the revenue from Karachi. With apologies, Karachi is the backwater metropolis of South Asia thanks to PPP policies. They have failed Karachi miserably and even the interior is suffering.

Every time I get out to Karachi, it looks worse. I have seen that city up close since the late 70s when I moved there from Quetta. It is now a dirty, disorganized dump that has not had any attention paid to it for the last 10 years (all PPP years). At least in Musharraf's times, things were looking up. Not so the case now. There is relative peace but no peace dividends in the form of development and uplift. One would be blind to suggest otherwise (perhaps those sitting in CM's office or in Larkana would disagree with me).

Last edited:
PPP ka band baja bund ho jaiga if Karachi is shutdown with agitation like the Indian farmers demonstrations. The entire province (and a significant part of the country) runs on the revenue from Karachi. With apologies, Karachi is the backwater metropolis of South Asia thanks to PPP policies. They have failed Karachi miserably and even the interior is suffering.

Every time I get out to Karachi, it looks worse. I have seen that city up close since the late 70s when I moved there from Quetta. It is now a dirty, disorganized dump that has not had any attention paid to it for the last 10 years (all PPP years). At least in Musharraf's times, things were looking up. Not so the case now. There is relative peace but no peace dividends in the form of development and uplift. One would be blind to suggest otherwise (perhaps those sitting in CM's office or in Larkana would disagree with me).
With all due respect awam ko bi chutyaape se fursat nai. Just one wace of a single district of Khi to Bilawal house and you can tear it all down. Nikaal k jootian maaro.

Yet again this ethnonationalism curse, this has harmed us in past and is harming us in future. Need to seriously start promoting Pakistaniyat. Enough is enough, it is a matter of survival. They are cutting everything that unites this country.

Nobody buys into your ‘Pakistaniyat’ except for Punjabis and maybe Hindustani Muhajirs. Sindhis, Baloch and Pashtuns don’t buy into it. At the end of day we all are separate, there is nothing uniting us except a common faith which Bengalis also shared with us.

India neither uses religion or imposition of single language to unite itself. As as soon as it got independence, it’s lawmakers started working on constitution and removing grievances of native people by reogranzing the states along ethno-linguistic lines where state languages and cultures were promoted. While Pakistan still has same pre-colonial province borders, hell it was only after 60 years that name of NWFP was changed and that only due to PPP. PPP maybe right or wrong has brought big changes to Pakistan like no other political party. It’s reforms has affected everyone and it gave us the constitution, brought back federation, the 18th amendment and others are good things which removed grievances of native people.

Last edited:
Nobody buys into your ‘Pakistaniyat’ except for Punjabis and maybe Hindustani Muhajirs. Sindhis, Baloch and Pashtuns don’t buy into it. At the end of day we all are separate, there is nothing uniting us except a common faith which Bengalis also shared with us.

India neither uses religion or imposition of single language to unite itself. As as soon as it got independence, it’s lawmakers started working on constitution and removing grievances of native people by reogranzing the states along ethno-linguistic lines where state languages and cultures were promoted. While Pakistan still has same pre-colonial province borders, hell it was only after 60 years that name of NWFP was changed and that only due to PPP. PPP maybe right or wrong has brought big changes to Pakistan like no other political party. It’s reforms has affected everyone and it gave us the constitution, brought back federation, the 18th amendment and others are good things which removed grievances of native people.

Sure whatever you say 🤣🤣🤣

Militant wing to carry out target killings, this is terrorism. This is what MQM did and look where they are now.

Brother , I can speak/write/listen/understand sindhi language to native level. I taught Altaf was a chtuiya and MQM was not required in my ignorant days.

The more I read Sindhi sources and the more I understand them ,
the more I read muhajir history and the their subjugation ,

The more I have realized that Pakistan was a very bad , net negative deal for us. Now I can make a case for it in a long post when I get the time but the point I trying to make us that Muhajir youth should thoroughly read history and educate themselves. Learn to understand sindhi so you can understand what and how your enemy thinks. You can't reverse History so prepare for future.

Right now , we are in state of losing a battle but the war is still on. Don't rely on Punjabis and Pashtuns to solve your problem. Muhajirs need to be cunning and start forming alliance with the largest majority in this country and leverage that for our interest.

Pehle yeh mulk bana diya dosron ke liye , Apne log marwa diya kesi our ke faida ke liye our khod ko minority mein tabdeel kardiya dono India and Pakistan mein
Phir andhon our ghadon ki taran qurbaniyan dete rahe wars mein (especially 1971) for the greater good of the country our phir second genocide bardasht kiya
Iske baad tomere logon ko beyar o madadgar chordiya (Biharis aka loyal Pakistani of 1971)
Afghans par tomein Foqiyat nahi di kiyonke you don't have son of soil group to advocate your rights
Iske baad thori bohat ezat thi , woh quota system and 18th amendment ne poori kardia
1980s,90s ,2007 mein kaatle aam and rapes ke bare mein tou baat hi nahi ki

Ab bhi ankhein nahi khologe tou agle decades mein slave bane ke liye tayar hojao.

Do your part and support your own brethren and for once start being selfish ... Punjabiyon ke liye Punjab hai , Balochon ke liye Balochistan , Pashtuns ke liye KPK .........
Start demanding Matruka sindh ....

Check his last name... gives away everything.

The best route to get rights for Karachi is through political protests. PSP is right for saying this. It will put pressure on PPP. If couple of million people come outside to protests organically then PPP will accept demands.

Problem is Karachi people remember MQM days and forced shutdowns and protests. I wonder why MQM now cannot bring out people like it used to? Because MQM was terrorists party with little support in reality, people voted and supported out of fear. Now average muhajir is scared of MQM types and is rather happy with PPP status quo which have brought peace in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom