What's new

Kalyan Das Temple - Rawalpindi

These temples need to be protected and are a major part of our heritage. The neglect Hindu temples suffer constantly is a cause of major concern and it shows how unsuccessful the government has been in building confidence among the religious minorities.

Minorities should be protected at all costs. We should do everything in our power to give equal rights to each and every one of our citizens. Minorities made a supreme sacrifice by staying on in Pakistan. They should be rewarded for their valour and loyalty to their land. They could have escaped to India but they never moved. I would specially like to note the sacrifices of Sindhi Hindus for their Pakistani motherland.

Its a hindu temple, after the attack on babri all temples should be demolished

I don't think we have any Buddhists left but after Myanmar we need to find them to

I don't think we have any Buddhists left but after Myanmar we need to find them to
ok please demolish the 5 temples you have. no problem.

Your ancestors were either Hindus or Buddhists. The least you could do was have some respect of sacred religious sites considered holy by people of other faiths.

Ive passed this place many a times.. and it' sad the neglect it has even though sometimes it gets a coat of paint(if that is any solace).

how about demolishing illegal masjids throughout Pakistan and world, eh ?

and people like you should read Quran to have some Hidayat.

Normally deserted buildings should be demolished , if they are not being used if they are used then the people who use them should pay for the renovation and make sure the property is safe

Etc Pay property Tax to Government of Pakistan and , inspection officers should allocate a licence only if these buildings are maintained

I suggest we remove the 30-40 old buildings no one uses , and replace with one brand new mandior for hindu community that they would use (I don't know how many hindus are there)

Build something new , with facility washrooms and seating for visitors etc

There is no point to have old buildings standing that no one uses. The buildings are abandoned buildings , there is no real significance to them

If there are heavy rains, or bad weather the older such places would be risk to falling and injuring pedestrians

I think for that we should engage the minority groups and give them few million dollar budgets to make a new buiding in exchange for older buildings

And build schools in place of the demolished places or hospitals

IS NOT THE WAY OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED SALALAHUALAHIWASALAM.

Look at when Umar radiallahu anhu conquered the area of israel.
He told the army specifically not to knock down any places of worship and allow people to worship what they choose freely.
Look at the difference between Salahuddin Ayubi and the Crusaders (something many christians forget).
Yes it is allowed for muslims to defend their places of worship till death. But we can't destroy others worship places.

Finally, I would like to say to the muslims. We don,t need more mosques, lets fill up the ones we have already and then look to build more.

IS NOT THE WAY OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED SALALAHUALAHIWASALAM.

Look at when Umar radiallahu anhu conquered the area of israel.
He told the army specifically not to knock down any places of worship and allow people to worship what they choose freely.
Look at the difference between Salahuddin Ayubi and the Crusaders (something many christians forget).
Yes it is allowed for muslims to defend their places of worship till death. But we can't destroy others worship places.

Finally, I would like to say to the muslims. We don,t need more mosques, lets fill up the ones we have already and then look to build more.

Please check out this for some soul seraching.

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed - YouTube

The Arabs who occupy the land of Israel want this video to be removed .
Feel free to copy this video and help spread the truth the palestinians seek to deny.

Jerusalem : Muslims and Jews
Or :
How and why palestinians desecrate the Temple Mount and Jerusalem.

One of the most important videos on youtube that sheds light on the Jewish-Arab conflict.

Jerusalem has been a Jewish holy city since the days of King David . 3000 years ago.
At that time the Arabs were still pagans who used to worship idols such as Al Uzza, Al Lat and Al Mannat at the Kaaba. (Jahiliyya period)

In the year 638 CE the muslims captured Jerusalem from the Byzantines and built a mosque on the site of the Jewish holy Temple.

While Jews pray facing Jerusalem and the Temple mount , Muslims pray towards Mecca.
When Muslims pray in Jerusalem they point their behind to the Dome of the rock and the temple mount.

An Islamic holy site ?
Palestinians use the temple mount as a playground where they have picnics and play soccer.

Sary Nusseibeh , palestinian professor and the president of the Al Quds university had to go underground after admitting that the temple mount is a Jewish holy site.

Ibn Taymiyyah (1263-1328) , whose writings influenced the Wahhabi movement in arabia ruled that sacred islamic sites are to be found only in the Arabian Peninsula and that " in Jerusalem, there is not a place one calls sacred , and the same holds true for the tombs of Hebron"

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible 667 times , while in the Quran : 0 times .

According to the quran , the holy land was written by Allah to Israel (quran 5:21) and that the Jews will return to their land (quran 17:104)

The jews are coming back home from the diaspora .

Ezekiel 36:24
"For i will take you from among the nations , gather you out of all countries, and bring you back into your own land"

Jeremiah 29:14
"I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

Isaia 62:1
"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch."

Firstly to dispel the myths or confused notions you introduced in the view

Jews believe in prophet Issac, and his mother , and Arab value Ismael and his mother Hajar
Hajar + Issac's mother .... we don't know about time period of marriage.... Both were married to Prophet Ibrahim .... except that Jews did not accept Hajar and eventually forced Ibrahim to migrate

In our school books we learn about the "Migration" that is where story starts and we do not know anything that happened before it as its been heavily sensored

So in essence , Issac + Ibrahim were step brothers.

Jews believe that the son promised to Ibrahim from God was the Son Issac and I believe they associate the "sacrifice of son story with Issac". Muslims on other hand relate the story to Son Ismael that he was the one that was to be sacrificed.

Now , Jews only accept Issac's mother as true wife of Ibrahim I think you can't have multiple wives in Judaism etc , and made life hard for Ibrahim , so he left with Hjar and Ismael to South
where haj-jar discovers the fountain of "Zam Zam" when they could not find water

Now I do not know , if Isaac / his mother also traveled with Ibrahim or not

Muslims regard Issac (Prophet Ishaq) as a important prophet , so there is a connection
and he is also a respectful figure

In Essence both Israelis , Arabs share a same common father figure Prophet Ibrahim which is also why Arabs and Israelis kinda look similar some what they even eat same type of food

Prophet David (Daud in Islamic countries)

-------------Solomon (Sulaiman in Islamic countries) , created the First Temple /Palace

---------------------Ibrahim (Two Sons Issac / Ismael)

Initially every one prayed towards Dome of Rock / or what Israelis call the temple etc
however after by will of God (Allah) , the direction was changed to KABA which was constructed by Ibrahim, however the old place was still respected

a) Mohammad visited the location in his life and ascended to heavens
He ascended to heavens on a flying ride that could cover great distances in blink of eye

,,,(The ride was called LIGHTENING )

b) Muslims erected the mosque over the rocks where it was believed Ismael was offered
to Allah(God) as sacrifice

Luglio5h.jpg

Because , both Muslims and Jews claim Solomon/Suleiman important figure you can understand
why they both value the site.

Other Point of Interest:

Jews want to recover the lost secrets of Solomon Era , which are believed to be berried underground. Solomon/Suleiman had mysterious powers granted to him

a) He could fly / Had complete control over wind (weather)
b) He could communicate with JINS (unseen powers ) control them to develop large scale
constructions
c) He could communicate with animals

Strange things have been reported on the area

Jews , traditionally had a problem with Christians as they destroyed their Temples
So they were "WELL INTEGRATED INTO MUSLIMS AREAS" which Muslims freed from Christians
Jews held high ranking roles

a) Advisers
b) Wazirs
c) Entertainer

Jews were like Citizens of Muslims Empire which is why we never hear of any blood shed or any wired stories in past , infact they were also present in Turkish Empire

The problems that we see today recently started around 1900's which continues today.

Fascinating Discovery:
Another interesting point I discovered about Jews was that they can't enter their own holly place
I am not sure but some where in history they were punished and Banished from entering the main areas of their own worshiping place. Which is why they kinda stand outside and pray.

Its stated they cannot enter because someone will eventually come sent by God who will give them guidance and after only then they can enter the place..

I think they had a prophecy in there which predicted of future Prophet from Ibrahim's son's linage

Its against their religion to enter the AREA... until they acknowledge the new Prophet

Ehem Ehem ... Muslims kinda claim that that person has already arrived and left and left a holly book for them to review Quran. Mohammad was from the Ibrahim's linage

Christians : Say Jesus will come before end of times
Jews : Say the Choose Prophet will come and then Jews can win enter holly places
Muslims: Say someone will come win against Evil

I am not sure if anyone is coming in Hindu Scriptures they also have ideas of good person coming to rid of evil

For the Record "Archialogical Evidience"
There were group of people called Philistinians ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

Last edited by a moderator:
These temples need to be protected and are a major part of our heritage. The neglect Hindu temples suffer constantly is a cause of major concern and it shows how unsuccessful the government has been in building confidence among the religious minorities.

Minorities should be protected at all costs. We should do everything in our power to give equal rights to each and every one of our citizens. Minorities made a supreme sacrifice by staying on in Pakistan. They should be rewarded for their valour and loyalty to their land. They could have escaped to India but they never moved. I would specially like to note the sacrifices of Sindhi Hindus for their Pakistani motherland.

Good to see u back haviZ :)

The mandir should be restored to its former prestige. It then should be given over to the care of the Hindu community and they should worship at the mandir to their hearts content. This is the minimum justice we should give this building.

Very disappointed by some of the posts in this thread..

I am originally from Taxila and its probably the most historical and interesting city ever. There are remains from many different civilizations, the last time I visited (many years ago), the remains were in terrible shape and no one seems to care about our heritage or artifacts.... People are so ignorant and backwards, they use Islam as an excuse to neglect the ruins..

What's even more disgusting is when they steal relics and sell in black-market or import to developed nations (not allowed to post links but search it up on google)

This could have been a blooming opportunity to invite teams of archaeologists, build modern museums and attract millions of tourists but i lost all hope in Pakistani government and people. :suicide2:

Firstly to dispel the myths or confused notions you introduced in the view

Jews believe in prophet Issac, and his mother , and Arab value Ismael and his mother Hajar
Hajar + Issac's mother .... we don't know about time period of marriage.... Both were married to Prophet Ibrahim .... except that Jews did not accept Hajar and eventually forced Ibrahim to migrate

In our school books we learn about the "Migration" that is where story starts and we do not know anything that happened before it as its been heavily sensored

So in essence , Issac + Ibrahim were step brothers.

Jews believe that the son promised to Ibrahim from God was the Son Issac and I believe they associate the "sacrifice of son story with Issac". Muslims on other hand relate the story to Son Ismael that he was the one that was to be sacrificed.

Now , Jews only accept Issac's mother as true wife of Ibrahim I think you can't have multiple wives in Judaism etc , and made life hard for Ibrahim , so he left with Hjar and Ismael to South
where haj-jar discovers the fountain of "Zam Zam" when they could not find water

Now I do not know , if Isaac / his mother also traveled with Ibrahim or not

Muslims regard Issac (Prophet Ishaq) as a important prophet , so there is a connection
and he is also a respectful figure

In Essence both Israelis , Arabs share a same common father figure Prophet Ibrahim which is also why Arabs and Israelis kinda look similar some what they even eat same type of food

Prophet David (Daud in Islamic countries)

-------------Solomon (Sulaiman in Islamic countries) , created the First Temple /Palace

---------------------Ibrahim (Two Sons Issac / Ismael)

Initially every one prayed towards Dome of Rock / or what Israelis call the temple etc
however after by will of God (Allah) , the direction was changed to KABA which was constructed by Ibrahim, however the old place was still respected

a) Mohammad visited the location in his life and ascended to heavens
He ascended to heavens on a flying ride that could cover great distances in blink of eye

,,,(The ride was called LIGHTENING )

b) Muslims erected the mosque over the rocks where it was believed Ismael was offered
to Allah(God) as sacrifice

Luglio5h.jpg

Because , both Muslims and Jews claim Solomon/Suleiman important figure you can understand
why they both value the site.

Other Point of Interest:

Jews want to recover the lost secrets of Solomon Era , which are believed to be berried underground. Solomon/Suleiman had mysterious powers granted to him

a) He could fly / Had complete control over wind (weather)
b) He could communicate with JINS (unseen powers ) control them to develop large scale
constructions
c) He could communicate with animals

Strange things have been reported on the area

Jews , traditionally had a problem with Christians as they destroyed their Temples
So they were "WELL INTEGRATED INTO MUSLIMS AREAS" which Muslims freed from Christians
Jews held high ranking roles

a) Advisers
b) Wazirs
c) Entertainer

Jews were like Citizens of Muslims Empire which is why we never hear of any blood shed or any wired stories in past , infact they were also present in Turkish Empire

The problems that we see today recently started around 1900's which continues today.

Fascinating Discovery:
Another interesting point I discovered about Jews was that they can't enter their own holly place
I am not sure but some where in history they were punished and Banished from entering the main areas of their own worshiping place. Which is why they kinda stand outside and pray.

Its stated they cannot enter because someone will eventually come sent by God who will give them guidance and after only then they can enter the place..

I think they had a prophecy in there which predicted of future Prophet from Ibrahim's son's linage

Its against their religion to enter the AREA... until they acknowledge the new Prophet

Ehem Ehem ... Muslims kinda claim that that person has already arrived and left and left a holly book for them to review Quran. Mohammad was from the Ibrahim's linage

Christians : Say Jesus will come before end of times
Jews : Say the Choose Prophet will come and then Jews can win enter holly places
Muslims: Say someone will come win against Evil

I am not sure if anyone is coming in Hindu Scriptures they also have ideas of good person coming to rid of evil

For the Record "Archialogical Evidience"
There were group of people called Philistinians ...

Philistines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your right Issac was the son of Ibraham and Sarah and Jews believe that he was the one who would then have Prophets as his descendant they even relate the case of the sacrifice made by Ibraham to Isaac instead of Ishmael. Ishmael was the son of Hager who jews don't believe in though it is mentioned in the Bible that even Ishmael was promised to be the father of a flourishing nation. But Jews believed that a Prophet couldn't belong from Ishmael's lineage although in the Old Testament Jacob himself said before dying that the sceptre shall not depart from Judah nor a lawgiver from between his feets until Shiloh come and until him the gathering of the people be. Jesus himself was the last from the line of Judah though he was still a descendant of Israel so he cannot be the prophesied Shiloh Muslims believe that the prophecy leads to Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Last edited by a moderator:
India has no say about these things,it is upto pakistan.

seeing this,i can understand Delhi Punjabis getting emotional about their ancestral places.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom