What's new

Kalyan Das Temple - Rawalpindi

I really do not care about this building, put it to good use, make it into a masjid or something, if not that, then replace it with something more useful. Otherwise it's just occupying precious land.

Let me take you back to 1992... and Babari Masjid in Ayodhya... according to your logic... Muslims should not bother about a building that housed a Masjid.

If you want people to respect your faith.. then you need to learn to respect their's.

Pindi is a city of Hindu Temples..

I remember in my childhood, standing on a high roof, I counted 14 temples... and visited some with elder cousins, such soothing effect these spiritual places have on our souls.

may the govt do some private-public partnership for maintenance and restoration of such historical and religious sites, all over the country..

you should learn something from the life of Prophet and Quran. :tdown:

If it is a temple still being used by idol worshipers, then we can keep it, but its not used for anything now...there are no idol worshipers there, thus that building is useless, better convert it in to a masjid or a library or something.

Well I say that renovate the temple, expand it, and make it a full-fledged Islamic Library and Islamic research center for Dawah purposes.

Muslims really need to start doing dawah to non-Muslims...Muslims do absolutely nothing in this regard...Christian missionary industry is worth billions of dollars...

Muslims need to work on dawah so that dark lands can be illuminated with the light of message of Islam..Inshallah!

After reading this thread, i too think we should convert all the masjids in india into hindu temples....

if our places of worship are not respected by these muslims, i see no reason to respect their places of worship :tdown:

After reading this thread, i too think we should convert all the masjids in india into hindu temples....

if our places of worship are not respected by these muslims, i see no reason to respect their places of worship :tdown:

ka'aba was once a temple. that should be the first to be converted back.

If it is a temple still being used by idol worshipers, then we can keep it, but its not used for anything now...there are no idol worshipers there, thus that building is useless, better convert it in to a masjid or a library or something.

its a heritage of the hindus and Pakistan,better stay in original context, who gives us the authority to say if its useless or not? do you have emotional or religious feeling attached to it? No, but the Hindus have. and we must respect that.

Restor it. There was some collaboration between India-Pakistan on restoration of Katas mandir in Chakwal but there was NO follow up. There was a news few years back that India will provide funds for the project but it never took place.

I believe these should be restored

Restor it. There was some collaboration between India-Pakistan on restoration of Katas mandir in Chakwal but there was NO follow up. There was a news few years back that India will provide funds for the project but it never took place.

I believe these should be restored

I don't remember any such news of India committing to donate funds for temple restoration ..but i do remember this... Pak spending $30m on restoring temple - Times Of India

:no: That's the difference between us and them. Don't go by some stupid comments on an anonymous forum. Throughout India you'll find mosques, temples, churches all side by side.

Stfu you indian bharati b11tch!! this is pakistans problem not some dalit Hindu living in Bangalore south india. If you know nothing of Islam stfu and keep ur BS to yourself. Go pray to your lord hanuman. Kabba was never a Hindu temple so fkcu off !

You really know how to respect women.

What is wrong with you people? Learn to respect each other's Religion.

If you wanna make a decision on the Kalyan das temple, Take a poll,Sign a petition.There is no reason to fight.

Kalyan das Temple

DSCN4652.JPG

DSCN4643.JPG

DSCN4653.JPG

DSCN4642.JPG

DSCN4653.JPG

DSCN4634.JPG

DSCN4643.JPG

Back
Top Bottom