What's new

Kabaddi: India vs Pak.

Is there a repechage in Kabbadi like wrestling???May be Pakistanis can come via that and face the Indian women B team....their chance of winning is as good as Nawaz speech being taken seriously in U.N....:smitten::yahoo:

Good next time don't start creating threads about every little sports event btw India and Pakistan
Don't be a butthurt. I opened this thread when match wasn't even started. Its you who came up with all those hockey rhetoric.

why trolling.....

kabbadi is very popular desi sport in both India and pakistan...but what is the reason of bad performance of pakistan??
is it training or something else...because in physique and history both countries are same...

why trolling.....

kabbadi is very popular desi sport in both India and pakistan...but what is the reason of bad performance of pakistan??
is it training or something else...because physique and history wise both countries are same...

Kabbadi is as much a physical sport as it is mental. This game is not played without tactics. Pakistan has abysmal training facilities as no development is being done to the little followed sports of our ancestors. Either way you get what you pay for is the key to any successful en devour.

Don't be a butthurt. I opened this thread when match wasn't even started. Its you who came up with all those hockey rhetoric.
Oh butthurt Pakistan lost a kabbadi mtch how am i going to spend the rest of yhe day....my point was the irrelavance of this thread

Why to troll guys, after all its a sport....
Lol

First it was cricket then Kabbadi....and what next?
But then we need more such threads
so that we cricket obssesed Indians and Pakistanis 're forced to read sports columns beyond cricket. :lol:
mamla serious lagta hae,,,hamka lag raha tha Ki aisa hi kuch chal raha hae,,,,@levina ne bhi thora hint Diya tha....
accha hae,,,guruji aapke hi din hae,,:)
Enhh??
maine kya hint diya tha???:what:
@Robinhood Pandey ji is busy....and genuinely so.

For more info contact:
1) @Indischer (Indee can tell u wat is robinhood doing at any given time...just like Vidur of Mahabharta)

2) @Armstrong for the bollywood style gossips. :P
Btw wheres that other Kashmiri @SarthakGanguly ??

Lol

First it was cricket then Kabbadi....and what next?
But then we need more such threads
so that we cricket obssesed Indians and Pakistanis 're forced to read sports columns beyond cricket. :lol:

Enhh??
maine kya hint diya tha???:what:
@Robinhood Pandey ji is busy....and genuinely so.

For more info contact:
1) @Indischer (Indee can tell u wat is robinhood doing at any given time...just like Vidur of Mahabharta)

2) @Armstrong for the bollywood style gossips. :P
Btw wheres that other Kashmiri @SarthakGanguly ??
You are wrong... First economy and cricket, wrestling, then kabaddi..

India in hockey finals having just beaten Korea 1-0 in the semi-finals. So a India Pakistan match still possible as long as Pakistan can make it to the finals.
:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom