What's new

Kaan, New Turkish Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok @Kaan got to repeat my usual speech.

being mod is easy, being a neutral mod is very difficult.
If you find difficult to get the balance right, err on the side of free speech. which means tolerate people/speech which you yourself find wrong and not agreeble.
Resist the temptation to give negative rating or banning unless it is very specific violation of forum rules.
Being a turk you are succeptible to nationalism and might take anything said against your country as insult and worthy of challege. Take it as a challenge to your ability as mod not to respond to such instinct.

congrats and best of luck.
dont worry about me. I will only go after people that violate rules and people that troll. The Sultan Erdogan being a prime example.

Congratulations ...@Kaan what does kaan mean? In Urdu it means ear :p:

ok @Kaan got to repeat my usual speech.

being mod is easy, being a neutral mod is very difficult.
If you find difficult to get the balance right, err on the side of free speech. which means tolerate people/speech which you yourself find wrong and not agreeble.
Resist the temptation to give negative rating or banning unless it is very specific violation of forum rules.
Being a turk you are succeptible to nationalism and might take anything said against your country as insult and worthy of challege. Take it as a challenge to your ability as mod not to respond to such instinct.

congrats and best of luck.
@Kaan

No mercy on this one. Ban this stupid **** !!! :flame:

@hinduguy kidhar hota hai bay aaj kal ??? naa salam na dua ??? :angry:

Thanks guys. I hope that i can fulfill my duties effectively.

You will. Just be hard against the usual trolls and rest will get message.

BTW there are lot false flaggers who derail India related threads, kindly take action against them.

They spoil the threads, quality of the forum is going down due to such members.

Any Yindu Moderator?

Or is it against Islamiyat to keep a Yindoo as a Moderator?

Honest replies appreciated/

You will. Just be hard against the usual trolls and rest will get message.

BTW there are lot false flaggers who derail India related threads, kindly take action against them.

They spoil the threads, quality of the forum is going down due to such members.
Hit me up when you see something. My job is primarily in the turkish section though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom