What's new

Junaid Jamshed backs Dharnas and wants alliance with MQM

You also have lost respect for hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.h? He said what hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.h said in a hadith, so be careful burger.
ok im not very knowledgeable on these subjects but wasn't Khadija pbuh a business woman?

ok im not very knowledgeable on these subjects but wasn't Khadija pbuh a business woman?

Muslim women back on those days were more educated and played a big role in many wars and on social level. Current Muslim men act like they are from the jahaliya era and want to keep women as slaves and only as baby making machines.

Khadija bint Khuwaylid or Khadija al-Kubra (SA) was the first wife of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. She is commonly regarded by Muslims as the "mother of Islam". She was the first person to convert to Islam.
And ( Khadija Al-Kubra (SA) Was Tajir

If You Are Not Knowledgeable Please First Make Sure ( Because Its Islamic Matters )
Its Will Be Sheerk !

Yes she was . But she didnt need to ride the camel and accampany caravans, her male agents were doing the job. She can get education .And she can earn through a skill job e.g carpets within a house but her primary responsibility is not being a bread earner , that burden is on husband.

Muslim women back on those days were more educated and played a big role in many wars and on social level. Current Muslim men act like they are from the jahaliya era and want to keep women as slaves and only as baby making machines.
War is an emergency. E.g if there is earth quake, it doesnt mean a woman has to stay in home and sewing or searching for hijab and burqa beforing running to outside during earth quake. As for as education is concerned, ilam hasil karna har mard aur aurat par farz hey. But education is for enlightment, not necessarily for getting office job.

Last edited:
She is princess of that time? did princess ride camels and accompany caravans
you are right !
but sense better

Did you watch him in those shows? first go and watch then tell me whether I am wrong or right..

But again, when he will be standing with Imran Khan, there wont be any music? or dancing people? While Tariq Jameel and Abdul Wahan (head of Tablighi Jamat) strictly said "Music" and "People Dancing" is the major fault in people from current generation.
Yes I have watched and that is why I am saying this yes you are wrong he still neither supports music nor he supports dancing he is still against them he supports Imran for his political views I am observing Junaid for past 12 years he sings some times national songs mostly without music

Yes I have watched and that is why I am saying this yes you are wrong he still neither supports music nor he supports dancing he is still against them he supports Imran for his political views I am observing Junaid for past 12 years he sings some times national songs mostly without music
So if you are against something, then if someone else does infront of you.. it's fine to see it etc?

ANd I am still waiting for your Hadith dear..

So if you are against something, then if someone else does infront of you.. it's fine to see it etc?

ANd I am still waiting for your Hadith dear..
He doesn't support it but Tableeghi says if you are going to pick up dandas that is also not going to work so he supports the demands of Imran not dance and music man

He doesn't support it but Tableeghi says if you are going to pick up dandas that is also not going to work so he supports the demands of Imran not dance and music man

Dear, the simple thing, in islam. if some one make alligations, that has to be proven in court prior giving wordic on the other side.. yes or no

If yes, then Imran resignation demand is wrong.. and JJ taking wrong side.

If no, then we really need to discuss, who is authorize in islam to declare right or wrong.

jo imran khan ko suppport karay woh Yahoodi sazish hey hahahha may bhi yahoodi hoon pora Pakistan yahoodi hogaya hey aaj kal looog apnay bachoon kay pampers pe GOGanjaGO likhna shuur hogaye hain uskay pechay bhi yahodi sazish hey... khali farishtay ye ganjay aur inkay chuknay walay hain jo kuch is forum pe bhi majood hain lol

So from where he left, he is going back. Now he will stand with Imran Khan on the stage and watch women and men dancing infront of him, and DJ butt will be playing the track..
You have same mentality of maulana diesel. What is difference..? Dirty mind & always negative while WOW wow for paid old woman dancing in Nawaz sharif song. Why hypocrisy. Just To defend your king, Palaces Empires....

Dear, the simple thing, in islam. if some one make alligations, that has to be proven in court prior giving wordic on the other side.. yes or no

If yes, then Imran resignation demand is wrong.. and JJ taking wrong side.

If no, then we really need to discuss, who is authorize in islam to declare right or wrong.
Mr ever seat which has been opened most huge corruption and fraud and rigging has been proved you want any more prove latest in area where I live 30000 votes didn't even existed and 24000 were bogus and JJ is taking right side if you have closed your eyes against this so clearly corrupt system no body can do anything about you

Back
Top Bottom