What's new

Tareen meets Aleem, likely to announce new political party in 72 hrs

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE while your Noon League fights PTI and will definitely lose this battle, the establishment is creating a new face for itself. This will eliminate Noon League as King's party leaving Billo Rani in the race for PM. Establishment loves Billo.

Noon League has no future. Its only establishment which can carry such political dead bodies. Its establishment which brought you in govt carrying Shehbaz on its shoulders.

At this point, the Establishment is happy with either PPP or PMLN or a combination of them. You see: Project Imran has not only failed but blew up on the Establishment's face. But now, one great advantage for the Establishment: PTI was NEVER a political party. It was a cult built around a person, propped up by the Establishment. When that person is gagged or exiled like Altaf Hussein, PTI is finished!! Just a few weeks before the 9/5 (May 9) events, I had posted on this forum that PTI is dead after Imran. You can find my posts about Imran starting April 2022.

Up till IK removal, so many people blamed IK for the inflation etc, whether right or wrong but the blame was on IK and PTI. As a politician IK should have dissolved the assemblies and go for elections before the NCM, he 100% knew he will loose because he lost the majority in the parliament. Sheikh Rasheed who is experienced and clever politician advised IK to dissolve assemblies, the establishment also advised him the same with their 3 options. People forget that PDM was making alot of noise and not listening to the establishment, I believe from around November time they wanted to bring NCM but were pressurised not to do it. The bigger question is should IK have been allowed to stay as PM when he didnt command the majority in the house? I understand dirty games were played but just sharing what actually happened.

Imran khan HAD a majority but it was lost as soon as the Establishment gave a 'go ahead' to the likes of MQM to withdraw support to Imran Khan. MQM and others were forced to support Imran after the 2018 elections; even per an Imran supporter like journalist Haroon Rasheed: The agencies forced MQM members to sit on 'Thandey Farash' (Cold Floor) until they agreed to support Imran. Namak Haram, mentally deranged Imran Khan forgets and even insults his benefactors. No wonder the Establishment is coming so hard on him: I have not seen the Establishment this cruel since Zia ul Haq against Zulfi Bhutto in 1977!!

Look: Imran's downfall started after the Fall of Kabul to the Taliban in August 2021!! The rumors about the next ISI Chief started to surface after that. Imran, drunk with the 'victory' in Kabul, thought to cash that in to appoint the next Army Chief and the next ISI Chief: Those are THE two most powerful posts in Pakistan!! You control them, you control Pakistan. It was Imran's path to continual power. But he screwed up. As I have been saying: The biggest Dumb A$$ who ever ruled Pakistan!!

3 name choices for the new Party:
Pakistan democratic Party
Pakistan Insaf Party
Awaam Dost Party

Pakistan Insaf Party
Awaam Dost Party

All three are oxymorons

Pakistan Insaf Party