What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

When he did say I dont agree with so and so...Did you see the havoc noonis created threads after thread that IK said so and so is not right IK said so and so method is wrong IK said so and so system is corrupt....Yeh kero tou gas woh kero phir b gas?

Well noonis creating threads here or shouting on social media should hardly hav any effect on his politics or political decision... Agreeing to a process and its methods binds you to its decision as well. Imran knows this and thats why he didnt shout corrupt judiciary or commission. he agreed to it.

And in the same sentence as asking him to disagree you say this?
So its either side corruption or go down political suicide if you try to fix the system? Yup that is exactly how people in mass who refuse change react :tup:

If you read carefully i said that if he had any reservations then he should have disagreed before agreeing to the formation of the judicial commissions.

If he had disagreed with the commission before agreeing to its formation then its different bcz you convey you have reservations but he agreed with the members and the process. if he had disagreed after the findings of the report then it would be political suicide bcz people will say he is just making a tantrum.

To say that i do not want a judicial commission bcz its corrupt and baseless when it was put on the table is not political suicide. its conveying reservations on a suggested method. To claim now that they are corrupt after saying once that i agree with them is political suicide. There is a world of difference between them.

Imran knows this and thats why he has placed reservations in the decision in the form of constructive criticism while continuously saying that he agrees to the decision. Smart move. If he had they are corrupt after agreeing with them then it would have been very bad for him.

. time for imran to focus solely on kpk. He must win the kpk election in 2018 at all costs. If he fails then its game over for him.

Well noonis creating threads here or shouting on social media should hardly hav any effect on his politics or political decision...
You think? I do think he is only human and can be effect and discouraged!

So can the supporters who also happen to be humans!

Agreeing to a process and its methods binds you to its decision as well. Imran knows this and thats why he didnt shout corrupt judiciary or commission. he agreed to it.
Had he shouted, there would be more laughing and people taking him not seriously because the truth is Pakistanis are NOT READY FOR CHANGE....They have refused it openly!

If you read carefully i said that if he had any reservations then he should have disagreed before agreeing to the formation of the judicial commissions.
and then what? Another court order for allegedly "insulting" the court for not being able to handle the process?

How do you work in a system that doesnt know right from wrong?

If he had disagreed with the commission before agreeing to its formation then its different bcz you convey you have reservations but he agreed with the members and the process. if he had disagreed after the findings of the report then it would be political suicide bcz people will say he is just making a tantrum.
Had he disagreed before hand then allegations would start IK is against the system, against the whats the word DEMOCRACY? OR whatever people have been hiding behind....Dont tell me I am wrong we saw this cycle already!

To say that i do not want a judicial commission bcz its corrupt and baseless when it was put on the table is not political suicide.
Are you sure? He can be booked under some law for insulting the court and the system which SHARIFF hold soo sacred and any word against it is def attacking Pakistan

its conveying reservations on a suggested method.
Sorry kid, such methods dont exist in Pakistan either you bite the pill or you get booked....thats the law of the goons and corrupt! You dont have a 2nd choice....

And it was the masses who ensured us that the SUPREME COURT JUDGES were not corrupt! Yeh tou ab pata laga hai that they can call corrupted elections as fair elections despite every point mentioned from forms missing to unidentified fingerprints to missing bags, opened bags you name it every form of dhandli possible was done and yet JC claims it is fair?

To claim now that they are corrupt after saying once that i agree with them is political suicide. There is a world of difference between them.
Tell me did IK not claim some judges wrong, did he not say system is not right....what did we get? Daily bashing from so and so politician claiming he is wasting time money and resources then out came court order and other forms of pressurizing techniques to make him apologize for what he said...You think after being abused as such you would wanna repeat your "reservations"?

Imran knows this and thats why he has placed reservations in the decision in the form of constructive criticism while continuously saying that he agrees to the decision. Smart move. If he had they are corrupt after agreeing with them then it would have been very bad for him.
And my point

You think? I do think he is only human and can be effect and discouraged!

So can the supporters who also happen to be humans!

Yes he is human but he is a leader and if a leader gets discouraged just bcz a few morons on internet keep belittling him them he shouldnt be there... Leading the masses is not for weak people and thankfully imran is not weak and i really really dont think he makes his decision on the whims of his haters or supporters.

Had he shouted, there would be more laughing and people taking him not seriously because the truth is Pakistanis are NOT READY FOR CHANGE....They have refused it openly!

No had he refused they would have asked him simply what method does he ask for apart from re-election and that would have led to more talks. The process was going on and he could have shown any reservations if he had any. Imran never backed down before in showing reservations. If he had them then it would have happened. He is politically naive but not naive enough to walk into a political trap if he felt the commission was not trust worthy. He would have disagreed,

and then what? Another court order for allegedly "insulting" the court for not being able to handle the process?

How do you work in a system that doesnt know right from wrong?

that makes no sense... there would have been no order and nothing of the sort. You need some basic proof to actually make a case and argue a case and saying the method of judicial commission presented is not perfect would not have yielded this.

Had he disagreed before hand then allegations would start IK is against the system, against the whats the word DEMOCRACY? OR whatever people have been hiding behind....Dont tell me I am wrong we saw this cycle already!

again it would have been simply present a better system for checking the rigging or accept the forward proposal and if he had raised reservations on judicial commission and not present any better method then yes there would have been allegations against him bcz he failed to provide a better alternative. If he had given a better alternative then there would have been no questions bcz talks are way of democracy.

Are you sure? He can be booked under some law for insulting the court and the system which SHARIFF hold soo sacred and any word against it is def attacking Pakistan

If he isnt booked for shutting islamabad down for 126 days then he wouldnt have been booked for saying i dont trust these judges and my own allotted panel will work. Believe me.

Sorry kid, such methods dont exist in Pakistan either you bite the pill or you get booked....thats the law of the goons and corrupt! You dont have a 2nd choice....

For us small time people but imran is a leader of the second largest party in terms of vote and he always has 2nd choice... The courts cant book a popular leader just like that and that was proven when the assembly rejected the petition to remove his mnas on the basis of absence, when he shut the capital down or when he even abused the prime minister fully and yet did not face a single repercussion. Nothing will happen on this Tuesday as well when the parliament will be voting on a petition against him forwarded by JUIF and MQM... Imran will stay.

And it was the masses who ensured us that the SUPREME COURT JUDGES were not corrupt! Yeh tou ab pata laga hai that they can call corrupted elections as fair elections despite every point mentioned from forms missing to unidentified fingerprints to missing bags, opened bags you name it every form of dhandli possible was done and yet JC claims it is fair?

It wasnt the masses. infact it was imran and nawaz who convinced the masses that the judges were not corrupt by agreeing to them especially imran who agreed to them.

Tell me did IK not claim some judges wrong, did he not say system is not right....what did we get? Daily bashing from so and so politician claiming he is wasting time money and resources then out came court order and other forms of pressurizing techniques to make him apologize for what he said...You think after being abused as such you would wanna repeat your "reservations"?

Yep he did and yet he agreed to these names. He did say the system was wrong but he agreed to the process allotted to the jc and himself even in the speech said that the commission procedure was right as they had the allotted power to check anything related to the rigging ranging from finger prints to nadra name checks. He was abused by those who were abusing him before. If he was actually thinking that then he is a very weak leader. If you are under pressured by your opponents so easily then you are no agent of change but a weakling who claims some slogans and should not be leading the people. Fortunately i dont think imran is like that at all. I think he actually placed his faith in the judicial commission. he didnt see anything wrong in it and was not pressured but is disappointed by their findings. His speech today is proof of that and it also shows his maturity as a political leader. In that speech he did not say anything against the judicial commission but highlighted their findings to say that the election 2013 was not right. He was using that negative decision to strengthen his stance on the election 2013 which was impressive. The speech also shows that he has his prioritize straightened. He will now focus on KPK only.

And my point

You point is imran knew they were corrupt yet had no choice but to bow to the judicial commission option with no say but i disagree.

My point is that imran believed that the judicial commission was fine and he had no reservation for i believe that imran is a stronger leader than you make him out to be and he would not have agreed unless he was assured of them. As for the constructive criticism, he couldnt say in his speech today that i was wrong. He, very smartly. used the findings as a way to showcase that what he did have merit since the judicial commission agree with me... His entire speech was centered on this. Thats why i said that this speech showed his political maturity. he used it very well to clear himself and he will use these findings in the future to justify his action against rigging.

Yes he is human but he is a leader and if a leader gets discouraged just bcz a few morons on internet keep belittling him them he shouldnt be there...
the problem is not belittling....

The problem is the obsession with him and his family while overlooking what those they support are doing...

Leading the masses is not for weak people and thankfully imran is not weak and i really really dont think he makes his decision on the whims of his haters or supporters.
I am not talking about his decisions being effected but I am talking about how people laugh at his decisions making him think he made a wrong one or pressurize him to take them back

No had he refused they would have asked him simply what method does he ask for apart from re-election and that would have led to more talks.
You think? WOW you are naive!

He said once that the system is sick that was enough to get people all mental about his saying and then laugh that he wants to be a part of the sick system instead of thinking he has to jump on it to fix it how can one fix it when they cant see the problems and point them out?

The process was going on and he could have shown any reservations if he had any.
He did numerous times and they were called U TURNS

Imran never backed down before in showing reservations. If he had them then it would have happened. He is politically naive but not naive enough to walk into a political trap if he felt the commission was not trust worthy. He would have disagreed,
In such a case I guess its a shock to everyone how blind eyed the commission REALLY IS! I mean soo many loopholes and it concludes it was the most fair election? Who are we kidding?

that makes no sense... there would have been no order and nothing of the sort. You need some basic proof to actually make a case and argue a case and saying the method of judicial commission presented is not perfect would not have yielded this.
What proof did NS have to drag soo many PTI people into court when the dharna started? But the same courts couldnt produce till date ANY form of proof to punish those involved in Lahore massacre?

THAT alone shows you the worth of the courts!

simply present a better system
Can you seriously tell me who would let him do that? ESP when the system is self sustaining those who are gaining from it?

If he isnt booked for shutting islamabad down for 126 days then he wouldnt have been booked for saying i dont trust these judges and my own allotted panel will work. Believe me.
He didnt shut Isb,....NS requested the shut to prevent people from getting in and joining him in his protest ...I was there when the shutting started (EVEN BEFORE the dharna started)

For us small time people but imran is a leader of the second largest party in terms of vote and he always has 2nd choice...
So nation's 2nd choice will get a 2nd say? Man are you naive or what? Lawyers die to stand up for minority rights....Politicians get maligned for trying to bring change tell me 1 bad thing of Zardari found and trialled? If a goon like that cant be trialed then what msg are you sending that ONLY goons rule? while everyone else can be given court orders, can be told to "apologize" can be ridiculed coz they have a different opinion than u?

The day the courts are capable of putting goons on trial should be the day you can claim a 2nd choice/ opinion or voice HAS VALUE!

when he shut the capital down or when he even abused the prime minister fully and yet did not face a single repercussion
PM is also human HE WAS AT WRONG for holding back the mandate of the public to "REQUEST" for 4 constitutions recount ...It is what happens in democracy if you disagree you can file a petition you can do alot and protest....ALL is legal but when PM sends thugs to beat people....THAT is what it is goon mentality!

Why didnt PM open those 4 and made a fool of IK? What was he hiding?

Nothing will happen on this Tuesday as well when the parliament will be voting on a petition against him forwarded by JUIF and MQM... Imran will stay.
WOW zara dekh na kaysa log petition likh rahay hain....

Monkey courts!

It wasnt the masses. infact it was imran and nawaz who convinced the masses that the judges were not corrupt by agreeing to them especially imran who agreed to them.
Had he disagreed tell me honestly how many of you will laugh it off as a u turn or some crappy thing along the lines he is making fun of democracy or isnt playing his cards right or what is wrong with him he keeps rejecting everything?

Yep he did and yet he agreed to these names.
How would anyone know how many are low crooks as a 2nd profession?

Should we hold EVERY person whose lawyer was a sold out against him for not winning their case?

they had the allotted power to check anything related to the rigging ranging from finger prints to nadra name checks.
THEY HAD THE POWER yet THEY ASKED HIM to collect PROOF/ evidence for them? Interesting level of laziness!

You point is imran knew they were corrupt yet had no choice but to bow to the judicial commission option with no say but i disagree.
No my point is he had no choice but to agree to whatever was thrown at him did he know they were corrupt? Wallahu aalam!

I dont think judges have a fine print stamped on their head saying they are corrupt or not....So again I wont really know what IK WAS THINKING OR KNEW! but 1 thing for sure maybe this was the best choice comparing to others offered?

the problem is not belittling....

The problem is the obsession with him and his family while overlooking what those they support are doing...

Those that had problems with his family had them before he came to power and always will while those that support him have no problems with his family. Again as i said. he is a leader and wild accusations should not deter him. Good leaders do no allow negative opinion from opposition and people to deter them... imran is better than this.

I am not talking about his decisions being effected but I am talking about how people laugh at his decisions making him think he made a wrong one or pressurize him to take them back

if that pressure works then those decisions do get effected right? however i do not believe that imran listens to haters or to even those that try to tell him differently. he listens to only his supporters.... That is how he has always been. dont think people laughing on social media effects him at all. i doubt he even listens.

You think? WOW you are naive!

No i am not being naive. infact you are being extremely negative and are allowing this negativity to cloud your analysis.

He said once that the system is sick that was enough to get people all mental about his saying and then laugh that he wants to be a part of the sick system instead of thinking he has to jump on it to fix it how can one fix it when they cant see the problems and point them out?

I think the last three years imran has only done one thing and that has been pointing out system faults. Thats all he has been doing so far. If you want to change a country then there are two methods... either you bring a bloody revolution that will destroy the country and you remake it under a new system or you become part of the system and try to change it from inside... thats basically what imran is doing and him being non-friendly opposition will help him do that. With him in the parliament the 2018 elections will be better and thus improvement will slowly follow. Bloody revolution will be our doom. Those who support such an action have no idea about its implication.

He did numerous times and they were called U TURNS

Talks and negotiations are not U-turns. Giving a counter argument is not U-turn in any sense... imran was on the negotiating table and if he had a problem then he could have given his reservations.

In such a case I guess its a shock to everyone how blind eyed the commission REALLY IS! I mean soo many loopholes and it concludes it was the most fair election? Who are we kidding?

Yes the conclusion was disappointing and it was basically done to end the saga.

What proof did NS have to drag soo many PTI people into court when the dharna started? But the same courts couldnt produce till date ANY form of proof to punish those involved in Lahore massacre?

Crossing into the red zone is punishable offense but yes the police acted against them quickly but the lahore massacre has gone unpunished. TBH i knew that it would bcz the police always and i mean always protects its own. The police will never surrender even its constable and with the protection of shahbaz it was never going to happen.

THAT alone shows you the worth of the courts!

I have no idea where and how this image came here that our justice system is good. its pathetic and you need not look any further than the amount of people who cry justice. The police and justice system is weak and supports the super rich only.

Can you seriously tell me who would let him do that? ESP when the system is self sustaining those who are gaining from it?

It wasnt thrown at his face,... They were at a negotiating table where you negotiate. If imran had a better system then he would have presented it. he didnt and believed in the judicial commission and so he went forth... He could have argued tweaking easily but he believed in them.

He didnt shut Isb,....NS requested the shut to prevent people from getting in and joining him in his protest ...I was there when the shutting started (EVEN BEFORE the dharna started)

Basically the containers were placed to stop him from coming right? both can happily claim that we shut islamabad down together but imran was the one that started the march which lead to the closure. There was a strong case on this basis but the courts were unable to apprehend imran which again shows how weak the courts are against powerful people. Imran is a powerful man as he holds the second most number of votes and is the leader of the second most largest party in pakistan.

So nation's 2nd choice will get a 2nd say? Man are you naive or what? Lawyers die to stand up for minority rights....Politicians get maligned for trying to bring change tell me 1 bad thing of Zardari found and trialled? If a goon like that cant be trialed then what msg are you sending that ONLY goons rule? while everyone else can be given court orders, can be told to "apologize" can be ridiculed coz they have a different opinion than u?

By second choice i meant he is not choice-less in any decision. he can always disagree to anything that is placed in front of him in front of the negotiating table. You are acting as if imran has only been victimized. imran is not some weak fool in this story. he has been and is a strong and sturdy in his approach. thats why i am confident in saying that imran has faith in judicial commission bcz that guy was happily leading marches city after city even after the disbanding of the dharna,

The day the courts are capable of putting goons on trial should be the day you can claim a 2nd choice/ opinion or voice HAS VALUE!
Imran obviously at one time had alot of value bcz if i remember correctly he once held very huge ground during the dharna and was about to get some really good pointers and deals but he stuck to the irrational and frankly childish point of re-election which threw away electoral reforms points, opening of ballot boxes in a few constituencies and a judicial commission based on judges by imrans choice. He kept playing the wrong cards and lost alot of ground in that dharna.

PM is also human HE WAS AT WRONG for holding back the mandate of the public to "REQUEST" for 4 constitutions recount ...It is what happens in democracy if you disagree you can file a petition you can do alot and protest....ALL is legal but when PM sends thugs to beat people....THAT is what it is goon mentality!

Why didnt PM open those 4 and made a fool of IK? What was he hiding?

Obviously rigging bcz he didnt open those constituencies or perhaps his ego at not surrendering to imran khans pleas bcz during the dharna when the negotiations, it was agreed that recount would happen in those constituencies but imran was blinded by his list for re-election to notice something like that. He lost on a very good deal there that could have benefited the nation and him alot.

WOW zara dekh na kaysa log petition likh rahay hain....

Dont worry nothing will happen. N will not allow this to pass and the main reason would be that N cant afford to let PTI run wild. They are better off with PTI in the assembly and they also cant piss off the opposition alliance.m

Monkey courts!

Had he disagreed tell me honestly how many of you will laugh it off as a u turn or some crappy thing along the lines he is making fun of democracy or isnt playing his cards right or what is wrong with him he keeps rejecting everything?

Democracy is negotiations so i would not have said that, actually i would have said cards were not played right only if he had answered with re-election... agreeing to something you disagree with is foolish and imran knows this. he agreed bcz he thought it would be good enough.

How would anyone know how many are low crooks as a 2nd profession?

In such a scenario the only you can get things checked out is by doing yourself and that cant happen. You have to have a level of trust on the other guy,,.. thats just how the world works.

Should we hold EVERY person whose lawyer was a sold out against him for not winning their case?

No as its not imrans fault this report has shown negative.... but the guy who hired the lawyer cant scream out bcz he hired the person by placing a degree of trust in him. He can harbor discontent in his heart but if he shouts something then others will only say its your fault since you hired him.

THEY HAD THE POWER yet THEY ASKED HIM to collect PROOF/ evidence for them? Interesting level of laziness!

Yes this was weak but imran had sizable level of evidence as well and do you know that in court of law when you accuse a person you are required to give some for of evidence as a start. The way the report goes it seems that they did exercise that power and did collect irregularities which imran highlighted in his speech but branded it fair due to it being not large enough in nature... yes it makes no sense but as i said they wanted to end it and they did it.

No my point is he had no choice but to agree to whatever was thrown at him did he know they were corrupt? Wallahu aalam!

No he had choice... he agreed to them bcz he felt that they would be fair in their approach which means that he felt that they were trustworthy...... If he had any reservations then he would have given his own names. Thus imran his now forced to accept the decision bcz he backed those members.

I dont think judges have a fine print stamped on their head saying they are corrupt or not....So again I wont really know what IK WAS THINKING OR KNEW! but 1 thing for sure maybe this was the best choice comparing to others offered?

again i say if imran has any reservations then he would have disagreed. obviously he felt that these names were neutral enough to be backed and he did., Nobody has a that stamped on their head which is why you must place a degree of trust on the other person. Its common basic social sense that you utilize without even knowing. Imran would not have accepted blindly if he had not full 100 percent confidence in them and the disappointment in his tone today showed that he was really expecting something else.

No i am not being naive. infact you are being extremely negative and are allowing this negativity to cloud your analysis.
I am disappointed....It is said when the justice system of a nation is broken there literally is no hope....Coz lack of justice is the main root of MOST evil!

With him in the parliament the 2018 elections will be better
How will they be better when out lovely JC doesnt even acknowledge they were wrong or can be classified as UNJUST!

Usko unjust ka status daytay way mout pari hai so how will they improve something they dont consider wrong/ broken?

Talks and negotiations are not U-turns. Giving a counter argument is not U-turn in any sense... imran was on the negotiating table and if he had a problem then he could have given his reservations.
For MANY it is....Heck even a secondary opinion/ action is a uturn

Yes the conclusion was disappointing and it was basically done to end the saga.
Meaning no one wants to admit that the system is broken...chalo ghar chalain :D

Crossing into the red zone is punishable offense but yes the police acted against them quickly but the lahore massacre has gone unpunished. TBH i knew that it would bcz the police always and i mean always protects its own. The police will never surrender even its constable and with the protection of shahbaz it was never going to happen.
Another "just" action as per our courts :tup:

I have no idea where and how this image came here that our justice system is good. its pathetic and you need not look any further than the amount of people who cry justice. The police and justice system is weak and supports the super rich only.
But many claimed that IK should go seek his justice through "the right channels" Dekhli "RIGHT" channel ki aukaad?

It wasnt thrown at his face,... They were at a negotiating table where you negotiate. If imran had a better system then he would have presented it. he didnt and believed in the judicial commission and so he went forth... He could have argued tweaking easily but he believed in them.
I dont know what he did I stopped listening to his speech coz I am not a PTI supporter I am a supporter of the idea of change so I dont attentively follow any politician or party....

but imran was the one that started the march which lead to the closure
And NS could have prevented it by opening 4 constitutions instead MOST got screened and yet nothing happened :tsk:

You are acting as if imran has only been victimized. i
He isnt exactly a politician genius (meaning he cant lie through his tongue nor can he twist arms to get his work done)

Imran obviously at one time had alot of value bcz if i remember correctly he once held very huge ground during the dharna and was about to get some really good pointers and deals but he stuck to the irrational and frankly childish point of re-election which threw away electoral reforms points, opening of ballot boxes in a few constituencies and a judicial commission based on judges by imrans choice. He kept playing the wrong cards and lost alot of ground in that dharna.
in 1 way I support him for pushing his stance...which is not childish but seriously no one has pushed their luck this much as per questioning the system....
In another stance I would say he has lotay advisers so dont really expect genuine guidance

Obviously rigging bcz he didnt open those constituencies or perhaps his ego at not surrendering to imran khans pleas bcz during the dharna when the negotiations, it was agreed that recount would happen in those constituencies but imran was blinded by his list for re-election to notice something like that. He lost on a very good deal there that could have benefited the nation and him alot.
THIS now is typical showcase of whose boss...He gave NS few days to decide to open 4 ...NS let time pass and then when time had passed agreed....Now if IK had stuck and taken NS for his dilly dally....believe me it would have been a joke showing NS has no respect for time and gave no importance to the stance taken!

So I am kind of glad IK spat in his face and didnt accept NS

You dont dilly dally in a serious decision! You do it to show the other is either not worth it so you do things last min for him or you dilly dally coz you think you are king!

he agreed bcz he thought it would be good enough.
maybe

In such a scenario the only you can get things checked out is by doing yourself and that cant happen. You have to have a level of trust on the other guy,,.. thats just how the world works.
And we see "trust" being flushed :tsk:

then others will only say its your fault since you hired him.
That is the prob with people instead of seeing the lawyer as a looter and a sold out people will blame the one who got looted ...THIS is what injustice looks like!

but branded it fair due to it being not large enough in nature... yes it makes no sense but as i said they wanted to end it and they did it.
and MANY people bought it? :o:

Oh the sheep of the nation :(

No he had choice... he agreed to them bcz he felt that they would be fair in their approach which means that he felt that they were trustworthy...... If he had any reservations then he would have given his own names. Thus imran his now forced to accept the decision bcz he backed those members.
Good to know no justice can get you justice from unjust courts :(

the disappointment in his tone today showed that he was really expecting something else.
Well good now he knows that the justice system too is in the list of crippled system to the core JC is no joke title!

I am disappointed....It is said when the justice system of a nation is broken there literally is no hope....Coz lack of justice is the main root of MOST evil!

yes your are right... i may look desensitized to it bcz i lost all faith in the judicial system when zardari walked free thanks to NRO. That was over decade ago. So a report that highlights inconsistencies in election and yet brands it fair is not surprising for me bcz i predicted this would happen.

How will they be better when out lovely JC doesnt even acknowledge they were wrong or can be classified as UNJUST!

by filing petitions which cant be rejected for electoral reforms in the parliament and doing everything they can to make sure it gets passed. Its next to impossible but that is the only way left for him..

Usko unjust ka status daytay way mout pari hai so how will they improve something they dont consider wrong/ broken?

By saying the elections were not fair would lead to re-election as the line would be the election 2013 were not fair... the commission decided to call it fair to avoid this. As i said it was done to end it.

For MANY it is....Heck even a secondary opinion/ action is a uturn

They are stupid and fools then. U turns are not this but basically something like not agreeing on something you once said... negotiations are not Uturns and any idiot who thinks that is just that. an idiot.

Meaning no one wants to admit that the system is broken...chalo ghar chalain :D

alot like that... they dont want to solve many problems in it.

Another "just" action as per our courts :tup:

I cant remember the last time just action was done by our courts... TBH i hold no hope from them, nor the police nor the lawyers...

But many claimed that IK should go seek his justice through "the right channels" Dekhli "RIGHT" channel ki aukaad?

He tried that before the dharna and the right channels were ignored... The point of total victory for imran was during the dharna when the negotiations were on.. I knew the commission will do nothing.. it was pretty predicted.. I wasnt around here at that time but it seems an air was created that a good decision would come...
I dont know what he did I stopped listening to his speech coz I am not a PTI supporter I am a supporter of the idea of change so I dont attentively follow any politician or party....

Well you will be hard pressed to find a party that will be able to bring complete change...

And NS could have prevented it by opening 4 constitutions instead MOST got screened and yet nothing happened :tsk:

Yeah this entire drama could have been avoided if nawaz's ego or knowingly hiding the rigging had not beeen in the way ..

He isnt exactly a politician genius (meaning he cant lie through his tongue nor can he twist arms to get his work done)

Agreed big time! he is furthest away from it which is bad. very bad bcz sadly there is no room for honest fools in democracy... you need cunning guys... He needs to improve and fast... i remember often making a joke that i would kill for an HONEST Zardari,, he had the brains and boy did he have the brains but he was very corrupt. In todays environment you need cunning honest people and i pray imran becomes that.,

in 1 way I support him for pushing his stance...which is not childish but seriously no one has pushed their luck this much as per questioning the system....
In another stance I would say he has lotay advisers so dont really expect genuine guidance

Yeah tbh this is the first time in our political history this has happened which gives me hope... friendly opposition is a failed concept... opposition needs to be unfriendly to keep the govt under check. on yeah these lotas will always look at his concern and so far there is news going around that imran is very easy to influence.

THIS now is typical showcase of whose boss...He gave NS few days to decide to open 4 ...NS let time pass and then when time had passed agreed....Now if IK had stuck and taken NS for his dilly dally....believe me it would have been a joke showing NS has no respect for time and gave no importance to the stance taken!

So I am kind of glad IK spat in his face and didnt accept NS

And thats where he showed his lack of political acumen... it was the honorable and proud thing to do but it didnt bring him anything in the end... if nawaz had signed an accord saying electoral reforms, recount e.t.c then imran would have held much stronger position and he could have easily held another dharna with more support since he would say that he was wronged despite assurances.

You dont dilly dally in a serious decision! You do it to show the other is either not worth it so you do things last min for him or you dilly dally coz you think you are king!

nawaz is a very proud man... his ego definitely played a role there.

maybe

And we see "trust" being flushed :tsk:

yep

That is the prob with people instead of seeing the lawyer as a looter and a sold out people will blame the one who got looted ...THIS is what injustice looks like!

Thats just how the world works... i am not saying its great or condoning it... its just being realistic. doesnt mean i agree to it.

and MANY people bought it? :o:

Oh the sheep of the nation :(

This is the same nation that voted for zardari in the name of a dead politician... Sense and this nation dont go together.

Good to know no justice can get you justice from unjust courts :(

There is no justice!!!!.,... dont have hopes bcz its useless. dont waste your energy on being disappointed as well. system isnt going to improve anytime soon... Let me tell you a story..; couple of days ago i read the news that a wasa driver crushed a four year kid while backing his truck... now the driver ran away. The people filed FIR but the police is not doing anything and the wasa is not giving any information and they even gave the name of the driver wrong to throwaway the investigation... Its a driver that is getting away with murder who has no power yet no justice.

What the hell is this exactly seen it too often...

Its next to impossible
Most of CLEAN politics is a myth impossible hi sahi!

commission decided to call it fair to avoid this. As i said it was done to end it.
Basically commission decided to lie to the nation ab nai mandate and democracy effect hori?

alot like that... they dont want to solve many problems in it.
Typical....THIS is why we dont progress or progress and then fall back 2x worse!

I cant remember the last time just action was done by our courts... TBH i hold no hope from them, nor the police nor the lawyers...
:agree:

He tried that before the dharna and the right channels were ignored...
And when I said this people thought of it as a joke...Many arent even aware what the right channels are!

Well you will be hard pressed to find a party that will be able to bring complete change...
I dont have to need a party to slave to....I am my own human being!

Agreed big time! he is furthest away from it which is bad. very bad bcz sadly there is no room for honest fools in democracy... you need cunning guys... He needs to improve and fast... i remember often making a joke that i would kill for an HONEST Zardari,, he had the brains and boy did he have the brains but he was very corrupt. In todays environment you need cunning honest people and i pray imran becomes that.,
In todays world you need crooks...Coz they rule the world :tup:

My cousin used to tell me...Shareefoun ki koi zindagi nai hoti!

Yeah tbh this is the first time in our political history this has happened which gives me hope... friendly opposition is a failed concept... opposition needs to be unfriendly to keep the govt under check. on yeah these lotas will always look at his concern and so far there is news going around that imran is very easy to influence.
Sadly I am starting to believe as we saw what happened with that JH guy Javed Hashmi is it? Trusted him to the core the guy was psycho to the core!

nawaz is a very proud man... his ego definitely played a role there.
His ego is as big as his corruption ability!

Thats just how the world works... i am not saying its great or condoning it... its just being realistic. doesnt mean i agree to it.
I know

This is the same nation that voted for zardari in the name of a dead politician... Sense and this nation dont go together.

and politicians keep them this way by not prioritizing education or abolishing feudal system!

There is no justice!!!!.,... dont have hopes bcz its useless. dont waste your energy on being disappointed as well. system isnt going to improve anytime soon... Let me tell you a story..; couple of days ago i read the news that a wasa driver crushed a four year kid while backing his truck... now the driver ran away. The people filed FIR but the police is not doing anything and the wasa is not giving any information and they even gave the name of the driver wrong to throwaway the investigation... Its a driver that is getting away with murder who has no power yet no justice.
RIP poor child

Good work Judicary - Opar walay ka kanoon hey jahan kanoon asa hojaye woh komain wesa he taba hojati han mashallah say ... but fit kaam huwa hey bilkulk theek huwa hey Imran Khan ko samaj nahe arahe the baray arsay say jo eek asi Judicary jo Ayyan Ali type criminals ko red handed money laudring kartay choorday usa insaaf lenay chala tha pagal LOL... par good hey IK ko achi tarhan andaza hojana chahye kay ye mulk woh hey jahan looog bemaar hoon tu 2 cities duur jatay hain kyoonkay apnay ialkay may pichlay 30 saal may koi acha hospital nahe bana... woh mulk hey jahan loog private skool dhoondatay hain kyoonkay govt skool ke ****** eek hoi hoi hey.... so GOOD work ye judicary nay eek baar phir sabit kya hey kay Military courrts kyoon chahyeen... GG Judicary.. Clean ******* to all looot maar tolaa.... Mubarik hoo! IK hoon araam e ? lol insaaf lenay chalay thay.. by the way abhe tak JC nay ye nahe bataya kay Form 13/14/15 gayab hey according to them to phir vote compile kesa kiye hain ? lol

Bohat acha lagta hey jab baat (sachi baat) dil say nikalti hey...lakin heraani or perashaani is baat par hoti hey ka "hum be-hasiyat-e-qom" behiss hochukey hein Sir...agar koi jagaana bhi chahta hey to woh pagal qaraar paata hey:

Behisi Ki Duniya Main Do Sawal Meray Bhi
Kis Liye Jiya Jaye Kis Tarha Jiya Jaye

Last edited:
What the hell is this exactly seen it too often...

You dont know what NRO is? you are gonna love it then... it stands for national reconciliation ordinance and was an ordinance passed by general perveze musharraf in 2007.. It basically allowed amnesity to all politicians, workers and bureaucrats from any crimes committed from the period of 1986 to 1999... On NRO was iftikhar chaudry suspended bcz he called it void and his replacement revived it... It effected over 8000 people as they all got scott free and the most notable names on the list who received the amnesty from NRO were gilani, zardari, rehman malik, altaf hussain, farooq sattar and fazlu rehman... hussain haqaani as well... Plus sooo many others... Yes its bcz of NRO we faced the horror years of ppp. It was again called void in 2009 by iftikhar chaudry but by then it was too late... the cases revived were not able to put them back in jail.

Most of CLEAN politics is a myth impossible hi sahi!

Basically commission decided to lie to the nation ab nai mandate and democracy effect hori?

Typical....THIS is why we dont progress or progress and then fall back 2x worse!

And when I said this people thought of it as a joke...Many arent even aware what the right channels are!

I dont have to need a party to slave to....I am my own human being!

In todays world you need crooks...Coz they rule the world :tup:

My cousin used to tell me...Shareefoun ki koi zindagi nai hoti!

Sadly I am starting to believe as we saw what happened with that JH guy Javed Hashmi is it? Trusted him to the core the guy was psycho to the core!

Yep... I knew the moment JH would be snubbed he would backstab imran... The thing is remember when he joined PTI and they were all shouting mai baghi ho and he said something that hit me. " imran jaan lo mai baghi ho" I knew this guy was basically saying i would roll you down the moment you screw with me. Him and qureshi. i never trusted them and expected such a betrayal... i dont trust qureshi or any of the lota politicians.

His ego is as big as his corruption ability!

I know

and politicians keep them this way by not prioritizing education or abolishing feudal system!

RIP poor child

Education and literacy is a very powerful tool. they can basically give a person ability to analyze and decipher a situation... the sheep become the wolves who will growl at you if you mess with them... These are all jagerdaars and they will never allow this nation to become literate.A nation that can think for it self is a dangerous nation.. I always say that there is a difference between education and literacy and despite there being a massive abundance of schools in most cities, the nation is still illiterate/

You dont know what NRO is? you are gonna love it then... it stands for national reconciliation ordinance and was an ordinance passed by general perveze musharraf in 2007.. It basically allowed amnesity to all politicians, workers and bureaucrats from any crimes committed from the period of 1986 to 1999... On NRO was iftikhar chaudry suspended bcz he called it void and his replacement revived it... It effected over 8000 people as they all got scott free and the most notable names on the list who received the amnesty from NRO were gilani, zardari, rehman malik, altaf hussain, farooq sattar and fazlu rehman... hussain haqaani as well... Plus sooo many others... Yes its bcz of NRO we faced the horror years of ppp. It was again called void in 2009 by iftikhar chaudry but by then it was too late... the cases revived were not able to put them back in jail.
THAT is soo stupid! Sounds like the prejail bail or whatever those idiots have been asking for apparently corruption is a business when you have soo many packages to pick from to get Scott free!!!!

there is a difference between education and literacy and despite there being a massive abundance of schools in most cities, the nation is still illiterate/
That is true my dad calls them paray likhay jahil :rofl:

THAT is soo stupid! Sounds like the prejail bail or whatever those idiots have been asking for apparently corruption is a business when you have soo many packages to pick from to get Scott free!!!!

That is true my dad calls them paray likhay jahil :rofl:

yep... This was basically the turning point in our political history of corruption... pakistan paid dearly for it and will pay for years to come.

Your father and i have something in common. I call them the same. Parhey likhay jahil. :D :D :D :D

In my riding polling station total MNA votes were 1250 and all MPA votes were 700 i dont know who didnot like to vote for MPAs no idea butt according to JC even govt formed by rigging it still represent ppl amazing historic verdict thanks JC for legalizing rigging in pak plz legal corruption as well .

Back
Top Bottom