What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

Lo bhai JC nay bhi DHANDLI Kardi.:rofl:

Why is it only Happens to PTI.

I can feel for PTI on that one they did are going through Dhandli Season now a days. Hope this season gone by 2018 Elections.
jc.jpg

Awsome, this video explained everything.. Sorry to say i have no respect for our judiciary and it is like a prostitute, pay higher price and its yours. Ayan Malik case is just one of a small example of our judiciary prostitution..
:agree: jub tak law and order nai aai ga tub tak zardari and shariff rehay gain and their gangs....
Jub tak law and order nai aai ga you can make as many metros as you please Pakistan will still not progress..it will be like Italy - elite coz its in EU and has some roads but from inside very much hallow

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Bratva] And PTI government, Pervaiz Khattak, and Imran Khan was sleeping and drinking Sattu that they doesn't know about the corruption of their own minister which he was indulging in for pas 18-20 months ? Remember that Chinese firm case which threatened to pull from peshawar mining operations. due to disagreement with KPK government. If KPK government had made sincere inquires back then, they would have caught him.[/QUOTE]
So even when an acting minister is caught and put behind bars and a new precedent is made, all you guys could come up with why wasn't this done 18months earlier? To janab app 3 saal ka baad abb he apna kisi minister ko pakar ker dekha dain, pechala months ka chorin. I can challenge that you won't do this even at full 5years term. So please get off from the moral high horse of yours.

in Report its clearly stated that on three points which Imran have to Prove, Imran not even talked on them in front of commission.
what joker he is? Puppet

in Report its clearly stated that on three points which Imran have to Prove, Imran not even talked on them in front of commission.
what joker he is? Puppet
Question should be what is JC when it REQUIRES others to prove something WITHOUT giving them authority to take camera videos or pick up people and interrogate them like police? Jokes on you and the system mate and the thousands like you who believe in this crap! :tup:

Well this will give a blow to pti credibility. The fact remains that imran kha. Agreed on the method, the judges and the entire process of judicial commission and he knows that. The reports non-conclusion on rigging allegations have turned that dharna against him. People will see it as a tantrum, time wasting and power hungry move and that's not good for Imran khan. On top of it nawaz's speech makes him look the mature person in front of politics. Imran lost the political game here. Now what Imran needs to do is be quite, harden his resolve , find nerves of steel and just focus on his province completely. Turn it into a great province so that he can win the provincial from kpk next time and create a platform to do politics.

Ñ also it seems is going for let bygone be bygones and he should take it. If he disagrees and shouts the commission was wrong and corrupt then it will be very detrimental for him and may even spell his end. There is very little time left now and kpk should be the top and only priority.

Well this will give a blow to pti credibility. The fact remains that imran kha. Agreed on the method, the judges and the entire process of judicial commission and he knows that.
Question is did he have a choice whom to pick from? Who was presented and all?

Had hope that judricial system is not as corrupt as I thought apparently they will still call FAIR elections to missing bags, broken ballot boxes, unidentified voters / fingerprints, missing forms, missing bags, additions ballot papers.... The worse part is they didnt even put forward that it WAS NOT FAIR due to the above points and THAT SOMETHING needs to be done!

Bravo we just proved our system is more corrupt than anyone can fathom! Esp when people dont even know the meaning of FAIR!

Question is did he have a choice whom to pick from? Who was presented and all?

Had hope that judricial system is not as corrupt as I thought apparently they will still call FAIR elections to missing bags, broken ballot boxes, unidentified voters / fingerprints, missing forms, missing bags, additions ballot papers.... The worse part is they didnt even put forward that it WAS NOT FAIR due to the above points and THAT SOMETHING needs to be done!

Bravo we just proved our system is more corrupt than anyone can fathom! Esp when people dont even know the meaning of FAIR!

People wont see that... they will see that he agreed to the method and the process that was placed in front of him and h agreed to it... If he had any problem then he could have shouted sorry w dont believe in this method, we present our own method and the govt must agree upon it but he said yes to this method and thus h cant sit and complain that i had no choice and looking at his todays speech i am glad that h has maturd enough to not make such a childish and irrational statement. He agreed on the judges and the commission members. That argument wont work. Glad to hear that h agrd on th decision. Anything else would have political suicide.

As for fair ofcourse that was an exaggerated use of the word Fair. It was basically used in the term that for th most part the election was alright so we will use the word fair for all of it... i know its wrong and senseless but not unexpected. I am surprised ther was any hope from anyone that this commission will unearth anything big. I had zero hopes the moment imran agreed and knew that imran will find himself in a political mess the moment the report from the commission comes. Well atleast a good precedent has been set that if anybody has any reservation with an election then the judicial commission can answer the call.

Tim for imran to forget about all of this and focus on his province.

The people themselves dont care if the system is corrupt. They will happily elect corrupt rulers as long as they also provide the people relief. The system will stay the way it is bcz the people dont want change.. Like it or not we are a corrupt nation and thus we will hav corrupt leaders. Believe you me, N will win th 2018 election and maybe evn th 2023 elections due to visual work like building roads, reduction of oil prices and reduce loadshedding. People dont care about a better system. they care about only this stuff. th rest can go to hell as far as thy are concerned. Sad but true.

Findings of the JC regarding the election commission of Pakistan (JC Report Summary)

1, ECP had no monitoring system.
2, There was no way for coordination on polling day.
3, Provincial teams were acting on their own.
4, No monitoring was done by ECP.
5, No system on polling day so they had no idea what happened.
6, No ROs no staff knew what election plan was.
7, There was no flow of information or any feedback on what was happening on ground.
8, The RMS system (Result mgmt. system) failed on polling day. The ECP can not explain why this happened.
9, The election commission failed to provide any training to polling staff and election staff across the board.
10, The chain of command was completely ineffective on polling day according to the JC.
11, Members of the EC failed to act according to their roles.
12, ROs in Punjab given the carte Blanche to decide how many extra ballots to print (Violate the law).

But Elections are SAAF SHAFFAF bilkul LOL

Findings of the JC regarding the election commission of Pakistan (JC Report Summary)

1, ECP had no monitoring system.
2, There was no way for coordination on polling day.
3, Provincial teams were acting on their own.
4, No monitoring was done by ECP.
5, No system on polling day so they had no idea what happened.
6, No ROs no staff knew what election plan was.
7, There was no flow of information or any feedback on what was happening on ground.
8, The RMS system (Result mgmt. system) failed on polling day. The ECP can not explain why this happened.
9, The election commission failed to provide any training to polling staff and election staff across the board.
10, The chain of command was completely ineffective on polling day according to the JC.
11, Members of the EC failed to act according to their roles.
12, ROs in Punjab given the carte Blanche to decide how many extra ballots to print (Violate the law).

But Elections are SAAF SHAFFAF bilkul LOL

I wish we have elections like this for at least the next 50 years. Long Live Pakistan where democracy is being handled effectively by experienced and safe hands. Democracy or Pakistan? Democracy is important more important than Pakistan.

Long live the unique, special, successful and flawless democratic system of Pakistan.

If he had any problem then he could have shouted sorry w dont believe in this method, we present our own method and the govt must agree upon it but he said yes to this method and thus h cant sit and complain that i had no choice and looking at his todays speech i am glad that h has maturd enough to not make such a childish and irrational statement.
When he did say I dont agree with so and so...Did you see the havoc noonis created threads after thread that IK said so and so is not right IK said so and so method is wrong IK said so and so system is corrupt....Yeh kero tou gas woh kero phir b gas?

And in the same sentence as asking him to disagree you say this?
That argument wont work. Glad to hear that h agrd on th decision. Anything else would have political suicide.
So its either side corruption or go down political suicide if you try to fix the system? Yup that is exactly how people in mass who refuse change react :tup:

Back
Top Bottom