What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

The slaves of Al-Bakistan wont do a thing - just telling the very small percentage of people speaking up they can be killed anywhere for suggesting a better lifestyle.

Now @Goritoes , you are in a very safe place - but do you still want to look back or say anything?
I have lost hope today....for me Pakistan was dead the day a corrupt PM was guest of honor at staff college and tier 2 military leadership was all love and heart for the corrupted

@Mirzali Khan wtf is wrong with you?

Flames of nafrat

Real test for people of Pakistan. Are they willing to fight for Pakistan or good at starting trends on twitter.

Good at starting trends and eating halwa poory.

I have lost hope today....for me Pakistan was dead the day a corrupt PM was guest of honor at staff college and tier 2 military leadership was all love and heart for the corrupted

At least you woke up!

But Pakistanis in general are ok with it - that is the key part. So long as they are ok with it and not willing to do anything about it other than gripe online(so are we technically but I have no stakes there) then they essentially do accept their rulers as worthy

The slaves of Al-Bakistan wont do a thing - just telling the very small percentage of people speaking up they can be killed anywhere for suggesting a better lifestyle.

Now @Goritoes , you are in a very safe place - but do you still want to look back or say anything?
Well every day Allah give me one more reason to be Thankful for moving here, I wasn't expecting this news when I opened the PDF. This is just sad affairs, really people has lost all sorts of morality and Khauf-e-Khuda, As for looking back I had to because I have my family there, plus its just sad to see the current state of the country I grew up in :(

Well every day Allah give me one more reason to be Thankful for moving here, I wasn't expecting this news when I opened the PDF. This is just sad affairs, really people has lost all sorts of morality and Khauf-e-Khuda, As for looking back I had to because I have my family there, plus its just sad to see the current state of the country I grew up in :(
Get them out ASAP then

Back
Top Bottom