What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

War for freedom for Pakistan

We lost a brave soul

Who expose Sharif Family's corruption and trail of Money Laundering from Saudia to London, someone who raised the bar for Journalism and truthful reporting

Gawa Rehna (be Witness) who was on side of Truth and worked day and night to expose corruption

I am witness that this man was Standing Infront of Tyranny just because he loved Pakistan

In his recent vlogs he was raising some dangerous questions.

This seems targeted. I am truly very sad which I am sure most of the sane Pakistanis would be.

Get them out ASAP then
I wish it was that easy, but now this is just assassination's of a journalist, when Western Agencies declare us to be unsafe for humans of any kind than they are not wrong, if a top Journalist who is criticizing the Fauji Gunde and current Political cabal is shot dead suddenly, than all fingers point towards foul play. This just getting ridiculous to a point that its not even funny anymore.

Try this one more time and watch me...
have some heart and shame. be respectful

The original poster was indeed crass and crude in his remarks, but it is a valid question that what was he doing in Kenya.

Was he called by someone? Did he go at someone's invitation? Or was it a pleasure trip?

Arshad Sharif's last video

Exposing the Secret visitation between Shabaz Sharif in Car's trunk to meet Military Chief

Bajwa claims he is Neutral but clearly, he was meeting Shabaz and doing backdoor deals

The Assassins may have been by Sharif Family (Mafia) related, the Mafia head's brother is Running Pakistan

Since all phone calls are traced likely his calls back home may have been traced to figure out where he was living or residing, and the information may have been shared by third party

It is not difficult of Showbaz asks intelligence to tap into his home phone in Pakistan and collect info he needed to pass to Assasins overseas

Only the Intelligence officer can confirm or deny if they provided any Info to Sharif Mafia about Arshad or not

What do you think ?

When your country is lead by CHOORON KA BAAP it will only lead to honest people dieing

Last edited:
Bet you this place sells for CAD 300k before Pakistanis do anything outside of twitter trends

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11-North-Dr-Toronto-ON-M9A-4R1/2062913832_zpid

Is there anything significant about that location lol?

But Pakistanis in general are ok with it - that is the key part. So long as they are ok with it and not willing to do anything about it other than gripe online(so are we technically but I have no stakes there) then they essentially do accept their rulers as worthy

Exactly I highly doubt this will spur any action just some hashtags and outrage online and that’s it.

Back
Top Bottom