What's new

Jordanian Columnist: ‘Jews Control the World Through Money, Media and Women

As i said, the article is from a major American news outlet, not some underground conspiracy theory blog.

).

That's not a research paper Bhai Sahib,

It is just a light hearted take on ADL survey. Sit down and have a cup of coffee. You are getting too worked up on the jewish conspiracy stuff.

peace

o3DVQ5y.gif

That's not a research paper Bhai Sahib,

It is just a light hearted take on ADL survey. Sit down and have a cup of coffee. You are getting too worked up on the jewish conspiracy stuff.

peace

You are the one making accusations here of "conspiracy theories". As i said, prove its a conspiracy.

Though can't expect anything from a person who's only useful for posting personal attacks.

Even the Jewish/Israeli members on this forum have more civility and manners when debating than certain appointed "think tanks" its seems.

Jews Control the World Through Money, Media and Women

If Jewry - with a pitiful number of 14 million members - can dominate a world population of 7 billion, then the Jews deserve to be the masters of the universe.

Shame on those people who allow themselves to be mind-controlled by a handful and overtly acting Jews, in case such a collusion exists.

How is it to be God among mere mortals? :triniti:

there is no doubt jews try to control the world the money...........see what happened in germany.....they conspired against against germany and made it bankrupt after first world war.....then hitler came and he sent jewverine's grandpa to aushwitz....but sir he dident killed jewverine's grandpa...........jewverine's grandpa was allowed to marry and enjoy inside the jail......thats why his grandpa had kids and then jewverine came few decades later.

here is what famous people have to say about jews........

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman statesman, writer.

"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence. and on another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form: "The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today."

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian.Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors. "Usury" is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews!

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews: "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)

HILAIRE BELLOC, in the book THE JEWS, page 9 "There is already something like a Jewish monopoly in high finance . . . There is the same element of Jewish monopoly in the silver trade, and in the control of various other metals, notably lead, nickel, quicksilver. What is most disquieting of all, this tendency to monopoly is spreading like a disease."

FRANZ LISZT, famed composer quoted in Col. E. N. Sanctuary's Are These Things So?, page 278 "The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever."

MARTIN LUTHER, Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43 "But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."

MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789) "Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."

LUTHER, MARTIN. 16th century German religious reformer. "They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther . . . On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope.

WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co. "They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because: "They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.

CAPTAIN MONTGOMERY SCHYLER, American Expeditionary Forces, Siberia, in a military intelligence report dated March 1, 1919, to Lt. Col. Barrows in Vladivostok "It is probably unwise to say this loudly in the United States but the Bolshevik movement is and has been since its beginning guided and controlled by Russian Jews of the greasiest type, who have been in the United States and there absorbed every one of the worst phases of our civilization without having the least understanding of what we really mean by liber

HENRY FORD in (The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 February 1921 "Jews have always controlled the business . . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

GRANT, USYSSES S. 19th century American general, politician. While in command of the 13th Army Corps, headquartered at Oxford, Mississippi, he became so infuriated at Jewish camp-followers attempting to penetrate the conquered territory that he finally attempted to expel the Jews: "I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the special regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officers at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department, but they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy up at an agreed rate, paying gold. (Letters to C. P. Wolcott, assistant secretary of war, Washington, December 17, 1862)

SHERMAN, WILLIAM T. 19th century American soldier. In a letter from Union-occupied Memphis, July 30, 1862, he wrote: "I found so many Jews and speculators here trading in cotton, and secessionists had become so open in refusing anything but gold, that I have felt myself bound to stop it. The gold can have but one use -- the purchase of arms and ammunition . . . Of course, I have respected all permits by yourself or the Secretary of the Treasury, but in these new cases (swarms of Jews), I have stopped it." (The Sherman Letters)

LINDBERGH, CHARLES. 20th century American aviator, writer. Wednesday, August 23, 1939 "We are disturbed about the effect of the Jewish influence in our press, radio and motion pictures. It may become very serious."

GENERAL GEORGE VAN HORN MOSELY, in the New York Tribune, March 29, 1939 "The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish influence throughout the world."

@FaujHistorian

tumhay musalman per iteraz hai jab wo jew ko expose kerta hai....likin yeh kia......tumharay non-muslim abuz bhi yahoodion sai tang hain.
qadian kai pujari tu kitna jhoot bolay gaa?
see what your non-muslim fathers have to say about jews.

2zsad7m.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NEWSFLASH....Jooos squeeze wine from Christian babies, hide under Iranigirl2's bed.

FITZGERALD, F. SCOTT. 20th century American novelist.

"Down a tall busy street he read a dozen Jewish names on a line of stores; in the door of each stood a dark little man watching the passers from intent eyes -- eyes gleaming with suspicion, with pride, with clarity, with cupidity, with comprehension. New York -- he could not dissociate it from the slow, upward creep of this people -- the little stores, growing, expanding, consolidating, moving, watched over with hawks' eyes and a bee's attention to detail - they [were Jews.]

BONAPARTE, NAPOLEON. French statesman, general.

"The Jews provided troops for my campaign in Poland, but they ought to reimburse me: I soon found that they are no good for anything but selling old clothes . . ." "Legislating must be put in effect everywhere that the general well-being is in danger. The government cannot look with indifference on the way a despicable nation takes possession of all the provinces of France. The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age.

Checks and other obligations are only redeemable if the Jew can prove that he has obtained the money without cheating. (Ordinance of March 17, 1808. Napoleonic Code.)

CHRISTEA, PATRIARCH. 20th century Romanian prelate.

"The Jews have caused an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. They monopolize the press, which, with foreign help, flays all the spiritual treasures of the Romanians. To defend ourselves is a national and patriotic duty -- not anti-Semitism. Lack of measures to get rid of the plague would indicate that we are lazy cowards who let ourselves be carried alive to our graves. Why should we not get rid of these parasites who suck Romanian and Christian blood? It is logical and holy to react against them." (New York Herald Tribune, August 17, 1937)

NESTA WEBSTER, in her book Germany and England

"England is no longer controlled by Britons. We are under the invisible Jewish dictatorship -- a dictatorship that can be felt in every sphere of life."

[HENRY ADAMS (Descendant of President John Adams), in a letter to John Hay, October 1895

"The Jewish question is really the most serious of our problems."

VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer.

"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race . . ." "The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous -- cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

9sdttz.jpg

"to the best of my recollection, I did not call New York "Hymie-town"....I did call it a sheeny-shiny matzo ball of a Big-Apple-berg....that is to the best of my recollection"- Jesse Jackson.

there is no doubt jews try to control the world the money............
@FaujHistorian

tumhay musalman per iteraz hai jab wo jew ko expose kerta hai....likin yeh kia......tumharay non-muslim abuz bhi yahoodion sai tang hain.
qadian kai pujari tu kitna jhoot bolay gaa?
see what your non-muslim fathers have to say about jews.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsad7m.gif[MG][/QUOTE]

Why don't you be honest, and provide the link of the web site that you have copied, pasted nay aped all this $hit.

please

Last edited by a moderator:
If Jewry - with a pitiful number of 14 million members - can dominate a world population of 7 billion, then the Jews deserve to be the masters of the universe.

Shame on those people who allow themselves to be mind-controlled by a handful and overtly acting Jews, in case such a collusion exists.

How is it to be God among mere mortals? :triniti:

I agree, if the Jews can control the world, we should blame the world for their stupidity that a tiny minority is controlling them, not the Jews.

Why don't you be honest, and provide the link of the web site that you have copied, pasted nay aped all this $hit.

please

qadian kai pujari website sai kia hota hai?

mai nai kab yeh kaha hai kai yeh mai nai khud likhain hai?

mai to siraf yeh dikha raha hu kai tumharay non muslim abuz ka yahoodio kai baray mai kia khial hai.

all these quotes are documented and are available in history books does not matter whether i read them on some website or in some book.

Back
Top Bottom