What's new

Jordanian Columnist: ‘Jews Control the World Through Money, Media and Women

Hussein

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
:hitwall:

Jordanian Columnist: 'Jews Control the World Through Money, Media and Women' | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
A leading Jordanian newspaper published a column last week in which it was claimed that “Jews control the world through money, media and women.”

The article, first spotted by anonymous pro-Israel blogger Elder of Ziyon, appeared in Addustour and was written by one of the paper’s columnists, Rashad Abu Daoud.

In it Abu Daoud argues the veracity of the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, accuses Jews of “exploiting goys” and claims “it was through money that they [Jews] tempted Balfour to grant them a national homeland in Palestine.”

The article is ostensibly about Abu Daoud’s disenchantment with Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a leader whom he claims is a Jewish puppet used “in order to exploit him afterwards in the role he is supposed to play in the scheme to sow civil strife, the scheme that is being carried out right now in the Arab homeland.”

But Abu Daoud takes the occasion to dabble in anti-Jewish conspiracy theories and other anti-Semitic intrigue. He writes: “Despite all that has been said about it and the attempts to cast doubt about its authenticity, what has been going on in the world, specifically in our Arab homeland and its surroundings, seems like an implementation of what’s in the Protocols to the letter.”

Abu Daoud further claimed that many influential women in the world “are Jewish or gentiles who were exploited in the service of the Zionist enterprise.”

Elder of Ziyon points out that Abu Daoud is no “crackpot,” citing his extensive resume, which includes jobs as managing editor of the Khaleej Times, assistant managing editor of Basma magazine in Jordan, editorial director of the Journal magazine (Saudi Arabia.) He is also the author of several books.

I don't if they control the world through women! but, they do control the Media in America. Specially Hollywood.This has nothing to do with being anti-sematic if we are just stating the facts that Jews control much of Hollywood. It's not a conspiracy either, why? again, because it's a fact and we prove it with evidence.Here's an article published in LA times.

How Jewish is Hollywood?

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews

meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

How Jewish is Hollywood? - latimes.com

And the Israeli did select certain people in the region and brought them to prominence in Turkey and Egypt, in order to cause the Shia-Sunni conflict , we are seeing right now.

Shia-Sunni war, explained.

Israel wants Sunni-Shia war - YouTube

I don't if they control the world through women! but, they do control the Media in America. Specially Hollywood.

One apparently Arab Sunni Islamist posts $hit about Jewish people, then few Iranians swoop on the dead carcass like vultures.

what's new in the land of Islamists? Same ole same old $hit, being shoveled over and over and over, as if stink handling is family business of some posters.

No one can condone some of the $tupid stuff that Israel does as a country. To fully understand that Israeli-Arab $hit, one has to go into details about such $tupidity as if it has not been discussed on PDF for centuries (metaphorically speaking).

But to hate Israel, somehow becomes a license to spread constipated conspiracy theories over and over and over. That it is not even funny anymore.

Jews in America are just like any other hard working community such as Chinese, Indians, and to lesser degree Iranians and Pakistanis.

Some of them are rich, and some are dirt poor.

Some work in hollywood, an some earn their living while working menial government or private sector jobs.

Overall they have been a good law abiding community (ok minus the fraudster on Wall St), they have fought pretty much in every American war, and died and injured while defending their homeland America.

Still there are neo-Nazis in America, some blacks, and so many Islamists who will not quit spreading conspiracy theories.

No matter what.

pathetic post by OP

Sad to say.

One apparently Arab Sunni Islamist posts $hit about Jewish people, then few Iranians swoop on the dead carcass like vultures.
you're really a fanatic anti Iranian. get some brain.

first i criticized always in this forum all people obsessed with Israel or Jews. from my country too.

second this video i took from a discussion that occured in French forum.

third this article is not written by any Iranian.

So stop your brainwashed anti Iranian people .

and more important: it is for real: it means some people live in brainwashed world thinking all reasons of anything bad is from Jews.
you prefer to believe this could only come from Iran ? because you are so much anti Iranian...
at least make an effort to refrain from showing your hatred too much ;)

Many people are so envious of the Jews that it turns to hatred. No surprise that the Muslims are especially pissed, since despite their great numbers compared to Jews, they never produced some like Einstein, Oppenheimer...Shatner & Nimoy.

At least there is one Jordanian who is not a slave of his half-British king like one desert dweller in this forum.

These are very well thought out and insightful words.

Food for thought.

Many people are so envious of the Jews that it turns to hatred. No surprise that the Muslims are especially pissed, since despite their great numbers compared to Jews, they never produced some like Einstein, Oppenheimer...Shatner & Nimoy.

Quite the contrary.

Muslims are the sole reason that there was ever a Western scientific reinvigoration. Whereas, Jews were nomadic refugees and expelled from every society that they migrated to.

Muslims never produced Einstein, Oppenheimer etc because Muslims produce Muslims (not Jews). That's why Muslims produced Al Biruni, Al Khawarizmi, etc.

Muslims are the sole reason that there was ever a Western scientific reinvigoration. Whereas, Jews were nomadic refugees and expelled from every society that they migrated to.

Muslims never produced Einstein, Oppenheimer etc because Muslims produce Muslims (not Jews). That's why Muslims produced Al Biruni, Al Khawarizmi, etc.

Whatever...

Muslims are the sole reason that there was ever a Western scientific reinvigoration. .

You know, this type of reasoning reminds me an old woman in the village story.

See this woman had a rooster who would cockcrow (do Azan) the loudest in the morning.

the whole village (small village off course) could hear the rooster, and used its cockcrowing as a wakeup call.

One day, for some reason, the old woman got mad at the village folks.

She wrapped her rooster in blanket and left the village saying:

--- I am taking my rooster with you. These village folks will not wake up in the morning anymore.

hahahahahah.

You think Muslim scientists got their knowledge from angels?

Heck no.

Muslim scientists followed Greeks and Roman philosophers and scientists.

Once Muslims quit following Greek and Roman philosophy,

they became big fat zero in science around 1000 AD.

Europeans just followed the rational view of things as per Greeks and guess what, they progressed in science way way way beyond where Muslims ever were.

While European historians give credit to Muslim scientists AND greeks and romans

Muslim historians refuse to accept that a lot of philosophy and knowledge now claimed by Muslims was in fact developed by Greeks and Romans.

That's why Muslims produced Al Biruni, Al Khawarizmi, etc.

you talk like someone trying to patent the wooden wheel.

Obviously wooden wheel was the base of many many inventions later on.

But at the same time wooden wheel is so ancient of a concept that it is now common knowledge for eons.

it is like during a discussion on ultra high speed cars, an african jumps in saying, "my ancestors invented wooden wheel, without which you will not have your high speed cars.

So please remember, science is not a static thing. It goes to the people who are not tied to a religiously orthodox mindset.

Scientist are usually free from the Mullah and ayatullah and pope-cracy.

peace

And the Israeli did select certain people in the region and brought them to prominence in Turkey and Egypt, in order to cause the Shia-Sunni conflict , we are seeing right now.

Shia-Sunni war, explained.

Israel wants Sunni-Shia war - YouTube
What is your obsession with Turkey?
When did we ever start a sunni/shia conflict?
You allways try to drag Turkey into the sunni/shia conflict,may i ask why?
It was allways sunni arabs versus the shia Iranians(some shia from other countries to)

Mine is a fact.

Ok.

Alkhwarzami died in 850AD

Einstein died in 1955 AD.

How do you account for the lack of the so-called "Muslim" science in 1100 years?

Teacher teacher! my dog ate my homework. hahahahaah.

peace

I hate to turn this debate into one over science. Just wanted to add to your FACTS. That's all,.

the-jews-did-this-gif.gif

n94857_i-bet-the-jews-did-this.jpg

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom