What's new

Jordanian Columnist: ‘Jews Control the World Through Money, Media and Women

25410276.jpg

:smokin: Man I might be mistaken for a Jew by some of the posters here.

Well, Zionism is a SECULAR movement and and is not motivated by the Jewish faith, it's rather motivated by jewish identity. Blaming "the Jews" as if they were some superiors is getting quite ridiculous. We can put it in similarity with the gulf obsession with the with the "rawafidh". It seems every wrong in the gulf is by the "Iranian Shia twelve rawafidh". Iran also does the same but scapegoats "the zionists and America..

The latter does have some truth to it, but it's an alliance of elite multibillionares which include the heads of banks, oil cooperations, / arms /automobile and other industries which work together to make the world run the way they want to make greater profit and control. This alliance of elites basically includes everyone and not just Jews, the kings of the gulf states are included as well.

They control the media, they control the arms, they attempt to controll as much of the world as they can...

People should stop propagating conspiracy theories . Any intelligent man trust so called Jewish controlled CNN & BBC instead of Press TV , India TV , PKKH etc.

what you say is a "conspiracy theory" being spread by Jews as per PRESS TV. :rofl:

I know Press TV is official channel of Iran for propagating conspiracy theories . Idiotic people says CNN , BBC etc. are zionist .
Well , what is your personal opinion for credibility of PRESS TV comparison with jewish controlled CNN ? :P

Note : You misunderstood my words. :enjoy:

well if Bar Rafaeli comes to controll me i would be happy to be controlled.

25410276.jpg

:smokin: Man I might be mistaken for a Jew by some of the posters here.

Zionist infiltrator!

On topic: I saw a car crash on the road from work today,it had all the signs of jewis sabotage,they're everywhere man,everywhere i tell you!

One apparently Arab Sunni Islamist posts $hit about Jewish people, then few Iranians swoop on the dead carcass like vultures.

what's new in the land of Islamists? Same ole same old $hit, being shoveled over and over and over, as if stink handling is family business of some posters.

No one can condone some of the $tupid stuff that Israel does as a country. To fully understand that Israeli-Arab $hit, one has to go into details about such $tupidity as if it has not been discussed on PDF for centuries (metaphorically speaking).

But to hate Israel, somehow becomes a license to spread constipated conspiracy theories over and over and over. That it is not even funny anymore.

Jews in America are just like any other hard working community such as Chinese, Indians, and to lesser degree Iranians and Pakistanis.

Some of them are rich, and some are dirt poor.

Some work in hollywood, an some earn their living while working menial government or private sector jobs.

Overall they have been a good law abiding community (ok minus the fraudster on Wall St), they have fought pretty much in every American war, and died and injured while defending their homeland America.

Still there are neo-Nazis in America, some blacks, and so many Islamists who will not quit spreading conspiracy theories.

No matter what.

pathetic post by OP

Sad to say.

So its a conspiracy theory that Jews dominate hollywood, just as they dominate every American institution and are overrepresented within these institutions?

BTW, the article "How Jewish is Hollywood" was written by a Jew and published in the LA times which is a major newspaper/news outlet within the United States.

LA Times is a respectable and trustable source of news.

The author of this article Joel Stein regularly writes for LA Times,The Guardian newspaper, Huffington post and the Jewish Journal.

So its a conspiracy theory that Jews dominate hollywood, just as they dominate every American institution and are overrepresented within these institutions?

BTW, the article "How Jewish is Hollywood" was written by a Jew and published in the LA times which is a major newspaper/news outlet within the United States.

You my dear Sir, now sound more and more like a die hard member of Ku Klux Klan and other neo-Nazis,

or

perhaps

closer to home, a rabid and blind follower of Mad-Nejat.

peace to you, I hope you find peace soon and quit believing in Constipated conspiracy theories.

Oh

BTW

The real "controllers" of American instittions are WASPs. Just look it up.

Everyone else in America (Jews, Indians, Pakistanis, Cubans, Martians etc. ) work for WASPs.

You my dear Sir, now sound more and more like a die hard member of Ku Klux Klan and other neo-Nazis,

or

perhaps

closer to home, a rabid and blind follower of Mad-Nejat.

peace to you, I hope you find peace soon and quit believing in Constipated conspiracy theories.

Oh

BTW

The real "controllers" of American instittions are WASPs. Just look it up.

Everyone else in America (Jews, Indians, Pakistanis, Cubans, Martians etc. ) work for WASPs.

I didn't expect such a jibberish post from a think tank, but from you personally its no surprise.

As i said, the article is from a major American news outlet, not some underground conspiracy theory blog.

The Author of the article, a Jew himself, is admitting himself that Hollywood, just as other influential American institutions, is dominated by Jews.

Prove that wrong or else stop embarrassing yourself.

(PS, i will be mature and will ignore all of your personal attacks against me).

He pulls out a list of Arabs. I was hoping for some Bengalis.

Do you see the mindsets we are dealing with here? I mean seriously, What is it that makes this Bangladeshi think that he has anything to do with us, our regimes and countries? Such an outrageous audacity those people have..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom