What's new

Joining Pak Army by Expats/Pakistanis Residing Abroad

Assalam-u-alaikum.
I live in USA and I am not a national here yet, just a permanent resident. I appeared in PMA L/C 140 when I was still in Pakistan. I want to apply for Pak Army again but I am confused. I can't find any credible information. How should I proceed? Please draw me a summarized sketch.
Thank You.
Puttar chup kar k taxi chlao haha 😂

“- They can retain their other nationality till the time they finally earn their commission i.e. they can retain dual nationality during Initial Tests, ISSB and even during training at PMA. They will only be required to renounce their other nationality once they passout from PMA and become Officers.”

For this section of the piece of information that you provided, Is it saying that each person passing out of PMA, ISSB and initial tests becomes an officer?

I was born in Britain, but I can speak Urdu to a limited extent, and both of my parents are Pakistani. I am eligible for a Pakistan nationality and a dual nationality with Britain, but I’m guessing that would mean that I need to drop my British citizenship?

Would I need to learn Urdu to a high standard to be able to become part of the Pakistani army?

This should be completely stopped. This is like giving the world great opportunities to inject spies in Pakistan military.

This should be completely stopped. This is like giving the world great opportunities to inject spies in Pakistan military.

ha lolz spies are not born outside for pak but born on the inside nawaz, zardari etc.

couldn't agree more. Aziz Bhatti, Tufail Muhammad, M.M Alam, Abdul Sattar Edhi all born outside of Pak and gave their lives for it while some of the most famous ghaddars were born and raised within.

it is becuase these bas trds have it easy in pak but born in west where you take sh it and racism, low jobs, biasness, in education you are given lower marks the sly remarks, it makes you understand who you are. while the traitors have it easya and pi ss on the soil they are born in.

Spies?
Let’s say for example a Pakistani from Usa or UK wants to join pak army. They already lived in west they won’t be dying for a visa fi leave Pakistan. They had opportunities to study at western universities but choose to serve the motherland. They had every opportunity a average Pakistani would do anything for but despite all that chose to serve the motherland.
What would intel agencies use to win over them on their side? They already left the western life and their families behind to serve the country so no amount of opportunities or money will buy them over. And I’m sure Pakistan does background checks to make sure they aren’t spies.
If you ask me, it’s more likely a Pakistani born and raised will become a spy then a overseas Pakistani joining pak army. Why? Cuz remember what CIA revealed was the main reason so many people work for them, it’s cuz they want their children to study at western institutions and live in west. Overseas Pakistanis already had those opportunities so they won’t be dying over tryna get a visa out the country. You can bribe a Pakistani with money and opportunities but it’s much harder and costlier to bribe an overseas because they already had that. I’m sure intel agencies know this too so they won’t even bother with overseas Pakistanis joining pak army because the costs to make them a spy would likely be 100x more than a Pakistani born and raised person.
For example if CIA had $1 million usd, they can probably bribe 100 Pakistanis with that amount and offer their kids education at western universities but, to an overseas Pakistani from usa or UK, $1 million usd is peanuts and they already had the opportunity to live and study in west so it would take far more resources to make them a spy.

Also, overseas Pakistanis joining pak army on average will be more skilled and bring experiences from all over the world to make pak army better.

ha lolz spies are not born outside for pak but born on the inside nawaz, zardari etc.

it is becuase these bas trds have it easy in pak but born in west where you take sh it and racism, low jobs, biasness, in education you are given lower marks the sly remarks, it makes you understand who you are. while the traitors have it easya and pi ss on the soil they are born in.

Spies?
Let’s say for example a Pakistani from Usa or UK wants to join pak army. They already lived in west they won’t be dying for a visa fi leave Pakistan. They had opportunities to study at western universities but choose to serve the motherland. They had every opportunity a average Pakistani would do anything for but despite all that chose to serve the motherland.
What would intel agencies use to win over them on their side? They already left the western life and their families behind to serve the country so no amount of opportunities or money will buy them over. And I’m sure Pakistan does background checks to make sure they aren’t spies.
If you ask me, it’s more likely a Pakistani born and raised will become a spy then a overseas Pakistani joining pak army. Why? Cuz remember what CIA revealed was the main reason so many people work for them, it’s cuz they want their children to study at western institutions and live in west. Overseas Pakistanis already had those opportunities so they won’t be dying over tryna get a visa out the country. You can bribe a Pakistani with money and opportunities but it’s much harder and costlier to bribe an overseas because they already had that. I’m sure intel agencies know this too so they won’t even bother with overseas Pakistanis joining pak army because the costs to make them a spy would likely be 100x more than a Pakistani born and raised person.
For example if CIA had $1 million usd, they can probably bribe 100 Pakistanis with that amount and offer their kids education at western universities but, to an overseas Pakistani from usa or UK, $1 million usd is peanuts and they already had the opportunity to live and study in west so it would take far more resources to make them a spy.

Also, overseas Pakistanis joining pak army on average will be more skilled and bring experiences from all over the world to make pak army better.

Wouldn't be opposed to a Foreign Legion like what France has this will allow Overseas Pakistani's to experience and provide input the regular Armed Forces can learn from.

Should be made a requirement for Overseas Pakistanis to deploy for 1 month or so within Pakistan and train.

Spies?

You have a point and that is one aspect. Spying is not necessarily motivated by money only, at times a person can be turned into spy by blackmailing. Someone whose family and wealth is already in the west is very much susceptible to such blackmail and arm twisting. There are many factors and history shows that locals are still more trust worthy.

Wouldn't be opposed to a Foreign Legion like what France has this will allow Overseas Pakistani's to experience and provide input the regular Armed Forces can learn from.

Should be made a requirement for Overseas Pakistanis to deploy for 1 month or so within Pakistan and train.

except you can call it oversea loyal paks regiment. Pakistan will benefit immensely from this plus oversea are less likely to take bribes and less inferiority complex towards westerners.

Spies?

oversea paks cherished big time not materialism, but a soul which west doesn't have but pakistan has, great healthy food, peace no racism politicians islamaphobes, great weather, wild life, food is big time factor we can buy organic, small car. we dont need much but peace and good food and time.

You have a point and that is one aspect. Spying is not necessarily motivated by money only, at times a person can be turned into spy by blackmailing. Someone whose family and wealth is already in the west is very much susceptible to such blackmail and arm twisting. There are many factors and history shows that locals are still more trust worthy.
A overseas Pakistani would be joining keeping in mind all the risks tho. They would be prepared for this when they make the decision to join pak army. Pakistans agencies would also help soldiers experiencing black mail by west.

A overseas Pakistani would be joining keeping in mind all the risks tho. They would be prepared for this when they make the decision to join pak army. Pakistans agencies would also help soldiers experiencing black mail by west.

thats y when they join you give them good education on traps /blackmail n how to avoid. but if west really wants to fcuk you up its so easy they just need to plant drugs in your car, put a assault charge, dodgy women etc. if they join then they should have new name identity and make over.

My Friend here Is a English National. He wants to Join Pakistan Army. He has Pakistani Parents. He has some Nadra card along. Please Guide me Anybody. And I'll inform him with. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom