What's new

Joining Pak army as soldier?

I know a guy who was told by the army that he was too good for them. He was a board topper from Multan.
was that during issb, if yes then its a trick question, they just wanted to see how motivated he was exactly, not that much, obviously, I know people who have had 90 pc marks in fsc and are in the army....

was that during issb, if yes then its a trick question, they just wanted to see how motivated he was exactly, not that much, obviously, I know people who have had 90 pc marks in fsc and are in the army....
i just want to ask that if i join army as a soldier,whats the criteria then to become officer,i mean i have to pass fsc while serving in army or what??if yes then from which college i will have to study? thnxx

i just want to ask that if i join army as a soldier,whats the criteria then to become officer,i mean i have to pass fsc while serving in army or what??if yes then from which college i will have to study? thnxx
If you want my honest opinion, I would advise you to do your fsc or whatever is equivalent to that in the cambrige system and try out for ISSB for an officer commission, you honestly seem smart enough to be an officer,
If you still want to enlist as a soldier you can try out for an officer commission after one or two years of service, you will have to try out for ISSB just as you would have to if you apply directly for officer commission after fsc/equivalent exam...
I would be happy to help you out in case of any further questions,half the people here dont know anything about army recruitment and will give you false information.

If you want my honest opinion, I would advise you to do your fsc or whatever is equivalent to that in the cambrige system and try out for ISSB for an officer commission, you honestly seem smart enough to be an officer,
If you still want to enlist as a soldier you can try out for an officer commission after one or two years of service, you will have to try out for ISSB just as you would have to if you apply directly for officer commission after fsc/equivalent exam...
I would be happy to help you out in case of any further questions,half the people here dont know anything about army recruitment and will give you false information.
dear,main problem is that my age is 21.5 years and for officer,age limit is 22 years,but if a soldier applies for officer post,then age limit is 25 and guess what,% rq. is 50% in fsc. i want to know that will i be able to study fsc while serving in army as a soldier,if yes then where will i have to study,i mean which college,secondly,some ppl are saying that dont join army as soldier cuz its not worth it rather then concentrate on ur business(we have well settled business and i am eldest among 2 brothers) my younger brother is currently studying in fazaiya college and he will apply in PAF inshAllah after completing fsc. so i want your advice that should i join army as soldier and then apply for office or concentrate on business and let my younger brother serve our country (we are two brothers),thnxx,waiting for ur advice bro,

dear,main problem is that my age is 21.5 years and for officer,age limit is 22 years,but if a soldier applies for officer post,then age limit is 25 and guess what,% rq. is 50% in fsc. i want to know that will i be able to study fsc while serving in army as a soldier,if yes then where will i have to study,i mean which college,secondly,some ppl are saying that dont join army as soldier cuz its not worth it rather then concentrate on ur business(we have well settled business and i am eldest among 2 brothers) my younger brother is currently studying in fazaiya college and he will apply in PAF inshAllah after completing fsc. so i want your advice that should i join army as soldier and then apply for office or concentrate on business and let my younger brother serve our country (we are two brothers),thnxx,waiting for ur advice bro,
Honestly, I can say that the ultimate choice is up to you but if you apply as a soldier and appear in the ISSB and fail it (hopefully you will not) you are going to be stuck in a career you dont not like for the rest of your life, the army is not just something you can leave if you dont clear the ISSB, make due considerations and make a decision......

Honestly, I can say that the ultimate choice is up to you but if you apply as a soldier and appear in the ISSB and fail it (hopefully you will not) you are going to be stuck in a career you dont not like for the rest of your life, the army is not just something you can leave if you dont clear the ISSB, make due considerations and make a decision......

i just want to know that how does a soldier clear fsc while serving in army,is thier any college or what's the actual procedure,thnxxx mate

Back
Top Bottom