What's new

Joining Pak army as soldier?

shahoo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hey guys,i am thinking for applying in army as soldier,my height is 6'2 and i have cleared o level with 72%.my age is 21 and i have not done fsc/a level due to some reasons,i just wanna know that upto which rank a soldier can go and will i be eligible to apply as afterwards officer once i get in army as a soldier,if yes then what is criteria for it,second thing in my cnic,my name is raza zakir (for example) and in my o level certificate is raza ali,what should i do in this case? thanxx

hey guys,i am thinking for applying in army as soldier,my height is 6'2 and i have cleared o level with 72%.my age is 21 and i have not done fsc/a level due to some reasons,i just wanna know that upto which rank a soldier can go and will i be eligible to apply as afterwards officer once i get in army as a soldier,if yes then what is criteria for it,second thing in my cnic,my name is raza zakir (for example) and in my o level certificate is raza ali,what should i do in this case? thanxx
Name should be same in all documents. Also u should do FSc so that u may join as an officer. With just O levels you cannot go higher. At most Captain(army) if u r exceptional with good luck. If u want to join anyway, try Navy or Airforce. And after joining continue ur education and u will be eligible for applying as an officer. (your age is higher also, 20 is the max age for most of the branches)

Hey, what is the age limit for joining Pakistan Army?

Can a 25 year old guy with a degree in International Relations from U.S.A join Pakistan military?

Name should be same in all documents. Also u should do FSc so that u may join as an officer. With just O levels you cannot go higher. At most Captain(army) if u r exceptional with good luck. If u want to join anyway, try Navy or Airforce. And after joining continue ur education and u will be eligible for applying as an officer. (your age is higher also, 20 is the max age for most of the branches)

for navy/air force,age limit is 20,i have only chance in army as a soldier,how should i get my name same as on documents,will NADRA do it for me? second thing is that i wanna join army because of my own will not for money cuz we have a well settled business.

Hey, what is the age limit for joining Pakistan Army?

Can a 25 year old guy with a degree in International Relations from U.S.A join Pakistan military?

With your educational background, I think you will be suited for military intelligence.I have little idea about these things though.May be someone more knowledgeable in these matters will be able to help.

for navy/air force,age limit is 20,i have only chance in army as a soldier,how should i get my name same as on documents,will NADRA do it for me? second thing is that i wanna join army because of my own will not for money cuz we have a well settled business.

If you complete your graduation or equivalent .. than you would become eligible to apply for a commision/ ISSB (age limit 24 or 25?) .. if you dont ... at max you can go upto the rant of a LT/Capt (Hon)....

Do you have different names on your certificates and your CNIC? If so.. you will have to deal with the NADRA guys.. or the education guys...

If u have a well settled business, thn better not join Army. You have plenty of opportunities in ur business to have a happy life. If u are still interested than go for it. Correct your name and apply. If u have good eye sight, i hope you will have good future there. But dont forget to continue your studies!!

If you complete your graduation or equivalent .. than you would become eligible to apply for a commision/ ISSB (age limit 24 or 25?) .. if you dont ... at max you can go upto the rant of a LT/Capt (Hon)....

Do you have different names on your certificates and your CNIC? If so.. you will have to deal with the NADRA guys.. or the education guys...

Sir ji, Any information about my case?

If some one completes his degree in International Relations from United States (Branch: Peace and Security, Focus: Middle-East/North Africa)---what are the chances for him in Pakistan Military?

Sir ji, Any information about my case?

If some one completes his degree in International Relations from United States (Branch: Peace and Security, Focus: Middle-East/North Africa)---what are the chances for him in Pakistan Military?
Well acc to the advertisements, you seem overage for both soldier and officer positions in Army. However, I think You can join in education corps with International relations or in intelligence. Though I will suggest you give exams of MOD and MOI they are much better or do CSS.
Another option is to study Defense and strategic studies and become an intelligence analyst.

Well acc to the advertisements, you seem overage for both soldier and officer positions in Army. However, I think You can join in education corps with International relations or in intelligence. Though I will suggest you give exams of MOD and MOI they are much better or do CSS.
Another option is to study Defense and strategic studies and become an intelligence analyst.

What is the maximum age for applying in Pakistan military? 23? 21? any idea?

And thanks for the response.

What is the maximum age for applying in Pakistan military? 23? 21? any idea?

And thanks for the response.
The maximum age for graduates is 24.
You are a bright guy, you dont belong in PA cause it has not much to do with brilliance.

i just want to ask that if i join arm as a soldier,whats the criteria then to become officer,i mean i have to pass fsc while serving in army or what??

The maximum age for graduates is 24.
You are a bright guy, you dont belong in PA cause it has not much to do with brilliance.
Total bullshit man, you obviously know very little to nothing about the army....

Total bullshit man, you obviously know very little to nothing about the army....
I know a guy who was told by the army that he was too good for them. He was a board topper from Multan.

Back
Top Bottom