What's new

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , I didn't . Despite having a great many reasons for , I do not really feel the need to prove to anyone or anybody why exactly am I proud of my country and just because my country is going through difficult times , that doesn't make me less proud . Your question itself is wrong in the essentials . The same would have my reply if a person from my country was asking me the same .
Well I thot u wont mind talking rather than having prejudice. Anyways. At ur own discretion.

theek ha bhie nach ganay mei app achay hoo ... kanjar honay pe yahan zadah proud feel nhie kartay hum ...

I was only stating the facts, do you really think great talented singers of Pakistan singing in crappy movies of LOLywood.

so ...86 % of other muslims did ... only one province had this problem .. im just pointing out ..many people dnt know that ... muslims in india also voted for Pakistan ...That is why we took 1/4 (of total population size) immigrants ..imagine if u get 30 crores immigrants ... left everything behind ,..we stood by them ..supported them .. we are proud of the decision .. yes we have faced a fall out from afghan war .. we took more then 7 millions afghan muslims,..they did destroy our culture and economy.. but we support everyone who came in pakistan ..specially Muslims

Muslim League only won in 3 provinces out of 17. ;)

U don't even have a single singer. Our singers perform in your country.
And we have very rich culture which is different from india. And we are proud of it.
Yes, if you look at that way it is standard of living + progressive/liberal/intellectually stimulating society that a country gives to its people is real matter of provide. Until at least we can provide a mid tier standard of living(10000$ + per capita+ low poverty rate) to our people, there is nothing to feel really proud for any country in this regard, though being proud if it encourages us to do work hard to get the target.

Yes but monies which should be used to build schools, hospitals, helipads, roads, airports are being diverted to weapons and more often than that into the coffers of our leaders. The same malaise affects the entire subcontinent.

that is one question u need to ask urself.....and I guess all pakistanis know this answer pretty well....
why u are ashamed of urself.....??
I know no one here will say a word and u all will argue till the end....and I really appreciate that....u should fight....
but I think deep down in ur heart u know .. many thing posted here in the article is true.....and many U living abroad must have felt it sometime...why ur country is such a mess...and why every time someone ask my country name ...why u people deliberately try to avoid answering that question.... thats for u to think and say....why are u ashamed....

Dude..what are you even on about? Will you stop deluding yourself?

Pakistanis Muslims are NOT welcome in India. Curse your forefathers all your life for not crossing over.

Even if we were welcomed not even the author of the article would choose to move to India.

why u are ashamed of urself.....??

Ashamed ? Says who ? What should we be ashamed of ? Our mistakes ? Sure . Our country ? Not a chance . Possibly , people living out of this country should stop making assumptions on our part and try to make us that its true .

Reactions: HRK
I am not deluding any one......
u need to ask urself and people around u...... u will get the answer.....

I am not ashamed of myself (WTF question to begin with). Nor is anyone I know 'ashamed' of themselves. I don't know want you me to answer? Just stop quoting me, you're wasting away my perfectly good brain with your delusions..

their country. Pakistanis are struggling to understand Islam and role of religion in their life. They need to struggle with it for another 30-50 (or more) years and then decide their way out - Saudi style theocracy or US style democracy.

Well these articles are meaningless since we have complete diplomatic, trade and military relationship with USA. So keep masturbating by reading these news pieces.

huh.. we didn't need to know what you do while reading news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom