What's new

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand why people consider the morons who agreed to the butcher-like Partition of India to be holy cows who acted altruistically. If you read history without rose-tinted glasses - Jinnah, Nehru & Patel were all career politicians and Mountbatten was pompous and inept. As career politicians, they played to their constituencies and got what they wanted.

Going back would be pretty easy.

Going back ? What is going back ? A lot of countries aren't doing well in the world , should they start merging with other countries and as you say ' revert back ' ? You sure you aren't posting in an economic thread ?

Ohh Maan. Why get angry? :D

See, my simply and only point is, what in this world makes u feel proud of ur country? As I said we have many and hope u too have some. Otherwise, patriotism is simply a face mask.
U don't even have a single singer. Our singers perform in your country.
And we have very rich culture which is different from india. And we are proud of it.

No place for traitors , if you are asking that . Anyone , who thinks that " this country's a mistake " should leave it .

Far from angry , this isn't a first time . Most probably , because you are asking the wrong question there . Most probably , because I recognize the malfunctioning pattern of thought in that post . A great many countries in the world have similar cultures . Forget the religions here , there ai'nt too many left to even argue . So , should now people from all those countries provide the reasons for their loyalty and being proud of their country ? Maybe , you should read your posts before you post it . This is a lot better than defending a wrong post later on .
Again. U dint replied to my simple Question. WHY?

For rest I agree with ur post completely which means no body questions u as being a Pakistani. I am just curious to know Why are u a proud Pakistani. Every emotion and acceptance has a Reason.

lolzz ... really ???bro even in this forum i see how surpress muslims are ..they ahve to prove their loyality every day .. they forgot to mention ...85 % of mislims voted for muslim league (including both india, pakistan and bangladesh) they know how hindus treat them ...

Pashtuns didn't vote for Muslim League. :coffee:

And we have very rich culture which is different from india. And we are proud of it.
:rofl:

Hope someone answers u with that. I simply dont wanna cater to that post. :hitwall: :lol:

Because your crappy LOLywood is not suitable for your singers. :omghaha::omghaha:

lolzz ... really ???bro even in this forum i see how surpress muslims are ..they ahve to prove their loyality every day .. they forgot to mention ...85 % of mislims voted for muslim league (including both india, pakistan and bangladesh) they know how hindus treat them ...
Aur isse kehte hain HISTORY KA JHOL. :D

85%. :rofl:.

OK. No Probs.

Really?anyway atleast we today are regarded as human by world standard unlike you people
damn buddy...... u are a funny man.....​
seriously u are regarded as humans ...unlike us.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:
who all call u people humans by world standard....:lol::lol:
R9.gif

:rofl:

Hope someone answers u with that. I simply dont wanna cater to that post. :hitwall: :lol:

Have you heard the bullshit LOLywood songs some songs even sounds like beggars singing in trains, they sounds more annoying to the ears. Do you really think Pakistani singer would sing for such garbage film industry.

Pashtuns didn't vote for Muslim League. :coffee:
so ...86 % of other muslims did ... only one province had this problem .. im just pointing out ..many people dnt know that ... muslims in india also voted for Pakistan ...That is why we took 1/4 (of total population size) immigrants ..imagine if u get 30 crores immigrants ... left everything behind ,..we stood by them ..supported them .. we are proud of the decision .. yes we have faced a fall out from afghan war .. we took more then 7 millions afghan muslims,..they did destroy our culture and economy.. but we support everyone who came in pakistan ..specially Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom