What's new

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have just opened a can of ....

Pakistan as a society is rather quick to term anyone and everyone with different views as traitors or 'fake Pakistani's.

It can be anyone, ranging from one who supports the military, to one who opposes it, to one who supports polio campaign, to ones who oppose it.

They are all 'traitors' for each other.

With all the name a calling you will still see a degree of soul searching and hard questioning debates in Pakistani media that would have a mob pelt rocks at ones house in India.

Lets put our acting naive caps on . The Directorate of True Pakistanis around Pakistan . :azn: What did you think though ? A technical definition for a true Pakistani ? Or simply a person who's patriotic which the author of this article doesn't seem to be at all ?

What exactly has a similar culture/religion to another country in the world got to do with a true Pakistani ? This isn't a question of similarities or being better than this or that country , you people seem to have some weird ideas of patriotism . Or maybe you have seen the word " Pakistan " in the article .
Ohh Maan. Why get angry? :D

See, my simply and only point is, what in this world makes u feel proud of ur country? As I said we have many and hope u too have some. Otherwise, patriotism is simply a face mask.

When Pakistan was formed a unknown Guy thanked Jinnah for seperating we humans Pakistani from indians
:rolf::rofl::rofl:
and now u human pakistanis are ashamed of being called pakistani......lol...

your papa also made a mistake and now he is also ashamed of being your father
bitch
THIS NOT MISTAKE OF JINNAH ITS THE MISTAKE OF ALL OF US ESPECIALLY POLITICAL LEADERS

I agree. Thank the Gods they left.
Else they and their 'misguided brothers' and their assorted alphabetical soups would be bothering us.
I had stated earlier in this forum that India should be thankful to Jinnah for his far sightedness in amputating the cancerous part from the body of India which would have led to the ultimate crumbling of the entire state marred in civil wars and social unrest. Jinnah is the real hero for India , i hope someday he is fecilitated for his service to this nation .

The Pakistan first constituent Assembly failed to write a constitution for Pakistan. Even before partition, the attitude of Muslim League was leaving no hope for a creation of a constituent Assembly for India. He also wanted princely states to remain independent instead of their complete merger.

And what you think should have happened to Germany carries no weight just like what you think of Pakistan doesn't as you are a citizen of neither.
For Germany the decision wasn't made by the citizenry but by the Allies in the two world wars. Yet if German citizens themselves had supported division in the 1920s as preferable to wealth-destroying inflation and militancy, then maybe the Nazi's would never have achieved power.

No we don't wish so just like the newly created nation of US won't have in it's formative years.
The American Revolution was a conservative one; the British King was the radical, destroying both British and American freedoms. By contrast, Pakistan took a system that was functioning (if poorly) and made it much worse; however, the legal structure very much still follows British lines. Even the language. The Brits today could offer Pakistan more than it could the U.S. in the 18th & 19th centuries. Going back would be pretty easy.

The author is not the final authority on who is and who is not great.
And you are?

And what is the defination of TRUE PAKISTANI? Ur culture is similar to that found in India. Ur religion is not an alien in India. Apart from the ethnic based and lingusistic mess that u have, how better are u guyz than India?

See, I aint simply being the devil here but raising rational and logical questions for ur claim. Hope u have some good ones.

Simply saying u r a true Pakistani doesnt make a dent. For Eg: We Indians are proud of being an Indian because of our uniqueness compared to outside world. Coz of our History and being the ancient acknowledged civilization that we had in Subcontinent. Coz of our Plurality. There are many such reasons why we can distinguish ourselves from the world to make ourselves Proud. Keeping aside other bunch of reasons which we are surely ashamed of but here the point is bout PRIDE.

We are totally different from india. India has different culture from Pakistan.Pakistan has it's own culture. Even our language is bit different. So plz learn to respect other country.

I would say much to the chagrin of Indian members that I am not particularly proud of being an Indian citizen either. Don't get me wrong - I am proud of India as a civilization, it is the nation of India which has let me down. If in 60 odd years our nation hasn't been able to provide universal education, healthcare along with 24x7 water and electric supply to all its citizens then patting ourselves on our backs as some formative force is fanciful. The middle class of course has glitzy malls, brands, cars etc. But a nation's development is appropriate when the rich don't travel in Jaguars and Porches - it is when they are comfortable enough to travel in the local transport.

What's up with the hordes of excited Indians though? You aren't getting any land, nor is Akhand Bharat about to happen. Better calm your expectations.
And what made u think we dream of any Akhand Bharat? Me as an educated India aspire for Akhand Bharat which means a United Subcontinent. Which again means a strong SAARC group with visa free commutation and free communication. Nothing more nothing less.

Said that, We hopped in this thread not to show our awesomeness to Pakistanis (WE know we are, U know we are and we know that u know we are. :lol:).

ITs just such taboo issues shud be discussed so that we the youth of our respective nationalities can opt for a inclusive future of this region.

Well - pointing out problems and criticizing for betterment must be appreciated, but there is no place for the people who don't like existence of our country. It's free world, she can migrate along with her offspring where she feel comfortable and denounce Pakistani nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom