What's new

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not ashamed of myself (WTF question to begin with). Nor is anyone I know 'ashamed' of themselves. I don't know want you me to answer? Just stop quoting me, you're wasting away my perfectly good brain with your delusions..

As per his logic - anyone settled out of his/her country is ashamed of his/her country. BTW - any idea of how many Indians moved to other countries?

Yeah of course he wouldnt admit.

What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden

And we got F16 after that. And not to forget more OHP frigates. And obviously the aid towards development. As I said these articles are meant for you bharatis. Make yourself happy with it. Something to bring cheer in your life.

As per his logic - anyone settled out of his/her country is ashamed of his/her country. BTW - any idea of how many Indians moved to other countries?

Don't know but they are found everywhere.

What this Jew guy is trying to prove with this article ? If we have one confuse soul who is ashamed to be Pakistani then we have a vast majority who feel happy and proud for being Pakistani. You will find such self-pity people in every society. Its time for solomon to feel ashamed and embarrassed for what Israeli been doing with Palestinians instead of creating topic on opinion of one confuse Pakistani.

Who judges who is a "true Pakistani" and who is not?

"Who's is the king and who is not the king. The sounds of the nightingales have been silenced forever".

Solomon----have you become a sh-it stirrer now---or were you always one.

My friend theme song of Spider-Man 2 was created by Pakistanis (strings)
And nustrat fateh Ali khan is regarded as the kawal of the century.

Some of your singers have great talents and I meant they are not suitable for the singing for those garbage Lollywood movies and its nothing wrong that they come to India. I heard many Lollywood songs, some of the lollywood songs really sounds like beggars singing in trains.

Well she belongs to the privileged class. What we call the burger bachai class. The wanna be liberals. At least she would be in much better condition than this guy. Pakistan is much better without confused souls like her and would proudly own a poor who lives in a slum like this one. I hope she leave Pakistan soon. We have enough people who are not ashamed of being a Pakistani even if they don't have anything.

4356461084_e0670a7d03_z.jpg

Being an Indian, I am glad Jinnah created Pakistan otherwise his entire incompetent Muslim League was going to bring disaster for India. @LURKER what do you think.

Sir / madam,

You are one smart indian amongst many a fools. You got that one right.

Some of your singers have great talents and I meant they are not suitable for the singing for those garbage Lollywood movies and its nothing wrong that they come to India. I heard many Lollywood songs, some of the lollywood songs really sounds like beggars singing in trains.
funny thing is you guys copy those lolywood songs and try to make it ur own..we have many thread running in member club about this copy cat named bollywood..songs from lolywood/arabic/persian tunes..and story from lollywood makes bollywood lol

Not just other countries. For all their display of rabid hate of Muslim countries they are crawling all over the mid east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom