View attachment 771251
The specifications of Jinnah Class, Babur Class and Type-54A/P are following

Jinnah ClassPNS Babur ClassType-54A/P
Displ = 3,300 TonnesDispl = 2,926 TonnesDispl = 4,053 tonnes
Length = 119.55 mLength = 108.2 mLength = 134.1 m
Beam = 15.40Beam = 14.8 mBeam = 16 m
Crew = 200Crew = 133Crew =165
Speed = 26 knotsSpeed = 27 Knots (?)Speed = 27 knots
From this angle, it looks like there's an elevated area for sure. Let's hope it's for a deeper VLS.

Brother plz point out where the article you shared exactly says that every tube of GWS-26 VLS could carry 3 CAMM-ER
The Alabatros NG also has smaller dimensions, meaning a new vertical launch system could carry more weapons.

unless jinnah class costs around 250-300 million a piece it wont make sense (in this configuration) since 54ap costs 350 a unit and packs a lot more firepower.

It was perhaps explained earlier that cost of corvettes does not include weapons, perhaps PN is bearing additional costs for weapon stations however the corvettes in case of stealth and few other areas perhaps superior to Type 54 AP. The Western arms have higher price tags as compared to Chinese.

It was perhaps explained earlier that cost of corvettes does not include weapons, perhaps PN is bearing additional costs for weapon stations however the corvettes in case of stealth and few other areas perhaps superior to Type 54 AP. The Western arms have higher price tags as compared to Chinese.

so your saying 250 million a unit for PN milgem does not include weapons? I still think that PN should be cost effective because of number of weapons and ships of IN.

Excellent, I was about to compile the data.
Kindly include brief comparison of available info about AAW, ASuW and ASW packages.
If you need help lmk

Basic comparison of F-22P, Babur Class, Jinnah Class, Type-54A/P

Untitled.jpg

Chart is open for ratification/addition or deletion .

Babur-Class is CODAG as it's using LM2500 gas turbines.
I was little confused at the time of making this chart because of the an article published in issue-97 of Defence Turkey Magazine and You also shared the same
It is considered that the propulsion system to be used in Jinnah Class Frigates, which will be shaped according to the requirements of the Pakistan Navy, will include only diesel engines and not the LM2500 gas turbine.

I know Sipri shows the import of LM-2500 engine but as far as I know ( may be I am wrong) there is no confirmation ..... So if its confirmed news than I will change it to CODAG

I was little confused at the time of making this chart because of the an article published in issue-97 of Defence Turkey Magazine and You also shared the same

I know Sipri shows the import of LM-2500 engine but as far as I know ( may be I am wrong) there is no confirmation ..... So if its confirmed news than I will change it to CODAG
Confirmation is straight from GE itself.

@Rashid Mahmood @Rafi @Ark_Angel
Your input would be really appreciated to answer some questions here.
Is there a potential for a VLS that can accommodate quad packed config of camm-er ? Are we waiting for a Turkish VLS and the current albatros VLS is only a temp solution? Any chance of sylver vls?

.........course,,,,,nuff said.

Depending on Vls

CAMM-ER/Albatros NG missiles have their own unique launch system (Soft Vertical Launch/SVL system, uses a cold gas generator to eject the missile from its canister), and can also be used in 'quad-pack' (4 missiles per cell) configuration in Sylver, ExLS, and Mk-41 Vertical Launching Systems.

Basic comparison of F-22P, Babur Class, Jinnah Class, Type-54A/P

View attachment 771285

Chart is open for ratification/addition or deletion .
The full tonnage of Zulfiquar class is about 3100 tons.
Type 54A/AP VLS is called H/AKJ 16.
You should add "+" with max ranges of air defense missile.
Add 2X with CIWS of Zulfiquar and Type 54.
Also, mention the number of air defense and Anti ship missiles per ship available.

Rest, plz keep updating the data with availability of new information.

You might want to add these to your list:

Radar/Sensors:Thales SMART-S Mk2 3D multibeam S-band radar (manufactured locally by Aselsan)
Thales STING-EO Mk2 I/K-band fire control system (radar and electro-optic)
Sperry Marine VisionMaster FT S-band navigation radar
Aselsan ALPER X-band radar
Aselsan ASELFLIR-300T advanced targeting system
Defense/ Countermeasures:Aselsan Laser Warning Receiver (LIAS)
Aselsan ARES-2N electronic surveillance measures (ESM)
BAE Mk36 Super Rapid Bloom Offboard Countermeasures (SRBOC) chaff and decoy system or HIZIR
Ultra Electronics Sea Sentor Surface Ship Torpedo Defense (SSTD) system
Aselsan HIZIR torpedo countermeasure system (just on F513 & F514 ships)
Other:Havelsan GENESIS combat management system (CMS)
Yaltes UNIMACS 3000 integrated platform control monitoring system
OSI Geospatial digital chart integrated navigation system
Aselsan X-band SATCOM terminals
Link 11/16

Back
Top Bottom