What's new

JF-17II (concept)

Inferiority is a state of mind not a state of existence. If you believe you are inferior, you'll always be inferior.

I have seen this inferiority complex in many people, especially regarding racial or cultural issues. I have seen many South Asians, including some friends of mine, being mesmerized by white people. One of them even called me 'very cool' coz i could talk to white girls like i could talk to any other human beings! when i asked him why he didn't go talk to them, he replied that he felt white chics wouldnt talk to indian guys!

and this guy is not the only one. sometimes entire societies believe others are better than them. only when they realize their own strengths, and that they can achieve anything if they set their mind to it, will they progress as a society

Most of the fear comes from the inside of the individual. If they think they can't do something, they will have little to none in achieving it because they have given up on themselves already.

Normally, the way I see it, is that people after being humiliated, suffered and sacrificed should come out even stronger than before and to never allow such hardship to fall upon them ever again.

In regards to the girls...my motto is if I go for a girl I have 50% chance, if I don't go for her, my chance is 0%.

That kinda explains everything in regards to inferiority/confidece/self belief.

wow what a fighter jet if it be produced i think it can give a run for a money to f22 and eurofighter and all 5th generation fighter jets

wow what a fighter jet if it be produced i think it can give a run for a money to f22 and eurofighter and all 5th generation fighter jets

Let's not forget that by the time this fighter is produced (if it does) what level the Eurofighter and the Raptor would be at.

Also, to put this fighter a challenge to the Raptor is premature.

Exactly how many 4.5 generations are there around Pakistan? Even China is reducing numbers and wiling to build on 4 gen... If nations face f22 then there is decades of manipulations ahead...

Most of the fear comes from the inside of the individual. If they think they can't do something, they will have little to none in achieving it because they have given up on themselves already.

Normally, the way I see it, is that people after being humiliated, suffered and sacrificed should come out even stronger than before and to never allow such hardship to fall upon them ever again.

In regards to the girls...my motto is if I go for a girl I have 50% chance, if I don't go for her, my chance is 0%.

That kinda explains everything in regards to inferiority/confidece/self belief.

nice discussion but what has this got to do with this thread - pardon my ignorance!

nice discussion but what has this got to do with this thread - pardon my ignorance!

It started from post #74, I was responding to T-Rex. He was down because he thinks that they were inferior people because of being the servants of the British and not being able to come up with such projects. I was telling him that was not the case. (For more info. read my post).

In post #75, Su-47 made his input in response to mine on inferiority and I replied in post #76. (For more info. read my post).

It started from post #74, I was responding to T-Rex. He was down because he thinks that they were inferior people because of being the servants of the British and not being able to come up with such projects. I was telling him that was not the case. (For more info. read my post).

In post #75, Su-47 made his input in response to mine on inferiority and I replied in post #76. (For more info. read my post).

Ok guys, we take it that you are quite the charmers :)

Now lets hear some answer to Luftwaffe's question as he says he has asked similar questions before and has not got a satisfactory answer yet.

Wat a beauty hope it comes true!!

how to make words appear in the blue box like you did.klj-7 never heard about it.

pakistan has to have its hand on latest radars so to compare with klj-7.china

next super power also got lavi design from us.

israel has western technology but most is its own,it gets only financial help and little technological help.

tavor,rascal,merkava better than west.

this is my last year at idf.tavor is much better than ar,m-4,m-16.acurate less weight more damage impact.

none can match jerusalem,i like merkava 4 it is the best,i have ride it.

Hi, just a request do have good links or pics you could share with in regards to these system.
tavor,rascal,merkava

Thanks RS4

Love Love this new JF17 Shoped shape hope this we seee new Jf in PAF like this (once again luv this shape)

Back
Top Bottom