What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Systems is a very broad term. They could simply be making a circuit breaker for the AESA "system", doesn't mean they're making one from the scratch.
To put it simply,
View attachment 720792

However, you must know that this isn't the Thread to derail. You could search through keywords as information already exists.

Regards

Please stay away from discussing politics, political personalities, political rumors, or attention-seeking heroes.

Most of you guys would not want me to start dishing out tart replies to political comments. Thank you.

Please stay away from discussing politics, political personalities, political rumors, or attention-seeking heroes.

Most of you guys would not want me to start dishing out tart replies to political comments. Thank you.
Good to see you Sir !!! By the now two months of this year have gone I am pretty sure at least two BLOCK III from Kamra should be ready and flying by now for tests. Am I right in my assumption ?

Good to see you Sir !!! By the now two months of this year have gone I am pretty sure at least two BLOCK III from Kamra should be ready and flying by now for tests. Am I right in my assumption ?

ACM has already given a timeline of end of this year or early next year. And just like the B model, I think we will see it when all of a sudden there is a squadron strength or something close to it.

Possibility is by the end of this year. Every one is waiting for its first picture.

if there are no extra hardpoints I think jf17 with AESA will be handicapped.

Block 3 and dual seater carry more internal fuel than blcok 1 and 2 how much do not know let’s say it’s a north 300 - 500 liters internal than jf with one centerline drop tank carry 4100-4300 litres plus leaving 6 hp for a2a and a2g old and 8th one carrying ldp bottom line may be due to internal fuel need 4 more number of drops tanks will not be required just one centerline for a2g role

hope someone can share what the new internal fuel 2330 kg to say 2600-2700 kg

Block 3 and dual seater carry more internal fuel than blcok 1 and 2 how much do not know let’s say it’s a north 300 - 500 liters internal than jf with one centerline drop tank carry 4100-4300 litres plus leaving 6 hp for a2a and a2g old and 8th one carrying ldp bottom line may be due to internal fuel need 4 more number of drops tanks will not be required just one centerline for a2g role

dedicated hard points at least two one for tragetting and one for jamming. I think just like Japan we should increase wing span. But its not an easy task I know.

1614604823246.png

Internal fuel carrying capacity is 4,910lb or equivalent to 2,227.14 litters of fuel.

Total fuel carrying capacity is 1o,ooolb or equivalent to 4,535.92 litters of fuel with all 3 external fuel tanks

Training and evaluation
Unlike the single-seat JF-17s, the dualseater has fuel in both wings and in the vertical tail, all of which are made at PAC Kamra under the 58% agreement. “They are not in fuel bladders but carried as integral fuel tanks like on the F-16. Each wing houses 550Ib and the vertical tail, 210lb, which together with the internal fuel load totals of 4,910Ib. Including the three external fuel tanks, the aircraft can carry a 10,000Ib fuel load.

Back
Top Bottom