What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

sad to see us selling arms only to countries where Muslims are being exterminated (like pests) or where Muslims are fighting each other.

blood money never bodes well for anybody.
True for Myanmar, not so for Nigeria per se.

However, supplying weapons also creates leverage and that can be useful.

I am conflicted in case of Myanmar, because I can not overlook their help in evacuation of our personnel after Dec 1971. But it really hurts to see them persecuting Rohingya Muslims. In any case there is a great deal of pressure on Myanmar, and JF-17s are unlikely to be used against civilians. If anything JF-17s are invaluable to Myanmar particularly for their anti-Navy weapon suite.

True for Myanmar, not so for Nigeria per se.

However, supplying weapons also creates leverage and that can be useful.

I am conflicted in case of Myanmar, because I can not overlook their help in evacuation of our personnel after Dec 1971. But it really hurts to see them persecuting Rohingya Muslims. In any case there is a great deal of pressure on Myanmar, and JF-17s are unlikely to be used against civilians. If anything JF-17s are invaluable to Myanmar particularly for their anti-Navy weapon suite.

Welcome back ... janab Welcome back ....

hope to see u active ....

A rare unmarked JF-17, it's said to be under test after being upgraded to Block-2 standard before being delivered to a unit.

View attachment 364001

BCB52545-B404-4980-9617-487716DCEE8B_zpswnffbgnk.jpg

Please avoid. @Windjammer

@WebMaster , Sir, every day i receive e-mails, images, tweets from friends and contacts which i often share on PDF.
I'm sure you will agree that most of the times what i post is authentic but sometimes they are not.
The subject picture i received with the associated text and i simply shared it. I never claimed it was my picture or that it was some inside information. Maybe the sender made a mistake or maybe i got mixed up, most likely the latter. Agreed.
However the error was pointed out by the member danger-zone, dismayed, i queried him for a few points which he duly explained so i left it at that. But like a vendetta he went on to make enquiries by using abusive terms for me and in process getting PDF admins and me humiliated. He even went on to claim that i take random images from FB.
Agreed i made an error on the subject but am i the first or the only person to make a mistake on a social network sight or as he mouths off that i go into others FB pages. May i remind everyone that over the period i also posted the following images, would dearly love to know which FB contained them before i shared them here on PDF. Regards.

11267380_10153319264659919_5114762298530176906_n.png
14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n (1).jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-26 at 4.28.49 PM.png

Cgoo9gVUgAAK8Y4.jpg

b2d9eae1-da8e-4fa1-adf3-fd3efd787428.png

10392169_1704009223169761_6622165351272902831_n.jpg

sad to see us selling arms only to countries where Muslims are being exterminated (like pests) or where Muslims are fighting each other.

blood money never bodes well for anybody.
deal is between china and myanmar .. and china is partner of JFT and ally of myanmar ...

our first deal is with Nigerian air force

deal is between china and myanmar .. and china is partner of JFT and ally of myanmar ...

JF17 Wasn't our own project ? We just bring china for help purpose, these was the words of ex PAF Chief i do not remember his name.

JF17 Wasn't our own project ? We just bring china for help purpose, these was the words of ex PAF Chief i do not remember his name.
we needed a fighter jet which will meet our needs and also solve possible sanction problem and cost effective as well ...

So we go through JV with China over the project ...

Is there any difference in profit sharing if the deal is made by a single partner country like Pakistan with Nigeria? As we know the work share is divided as 58%Pak n 42% China.

JFT deal is 50 : 50 share of profits.
K8 deal is 25: 75 share of profits.

Back
Top Bottom