What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Deino,

Show me one ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage that you have posted here on this forum on on sino def---.

One original detailed article sonny boy---and not stolen stuff from other posters---and I will acknowledge you.

Right now---you are a nobody---like many a pakistanis who are where they are without deserving it---.

So any member is only allowed to ask questions or for critical thinking after having posted an "ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage"? Interesting test to qualify.

Not sure if your main-buddy @Armchair ever did so?

Otherwise I'm still waiting why you think there's an Italian engine ready for the JFT Block 3, why it is rated to fire AMRAAMs and other stuff you agreed but always ignored to explain. But wait Master, as you noted; I never posted an "ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage" ... "like many a pakistanis who are where they are without deserving it". :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Hi is it a real picture is looks like more CG image
Thank you

Myanmar Air Force JF 17M with C 802 AK, SD 10A and PL 5E2 from the official movie clip.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So any member is only allowed to ask questions or for critical thinking after having posted an "ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage"? Interesting test to qualify.

Not sure if your main-buddy @Armchair ever did so?

Otherwise I'm still waiting why you think there's an Italian engine reagy for the JFT Block 3, why it is rated to fire AMRAAMs and other stuff you agreed but always ignored to explain. But wait Master, as you noted; I never posted an "ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage" ... "like many a pakistanis who are where they are without deserving it". :sarcastic:

Deino,

This a defense forum---not a provide me a link forum---. Not a prove it gossip forum

Show us your articles on the subject matter.

The day you commented that a twin engine frame cannot be engineered to a single tunnel frame---and made fun of my comments---i realized that you are totally illiterate about the subject matter---.

If some one made an error in naming a ws13 instead of a ws10---you jumped on the person and starting ridiculing that poster---.

I will give you credit for fooling the webmaster and other senior mods to become an international mod on this forum.

Deino,

This a defense forum---not a provide me a link forum---. Not a prove it gossip forum

Show us your articles on the subject matter.

The day you commented that a twin engine frame cannot be engineered to a single tunnel frame---and made fun of my comments---i realized that you are totally illiterate about the subject matter---.

If some one made an error in naming a ws13 instead of a ws10---you jumped on the person and starting ridiculing that poster---.

I will give you credit for fooling the webmaster and other senior mods to become an international mod on this forum.
Write a book, then come at @Deino

What the F is your problem---. He is a man---let him fight his battles---. why you sking upto him.
Because your tirades are tiresome & you act like a petulant child - targeting this poster or that. There is a reason why some seniors have put you on ignore. Have you ever wondered why some people never answer your attacks? The reason is that they are done with you. I know you have some very valid arguments, but they are lost in all the dung that you post (like the last two posts).

Writing a book will allow you to concentrate your thoughts & an editor will ask you tough questions that you avoid answering.

Deino,

Show me one ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage that you have posted here on this forum on on sino def---.

One original detailed article sonny boy---and not stolen stuff from other posters---and I will acknowledge you.

Right now---you are a nobody---like many a pakistanis who are where they are without deserving it---.

Sir G, I think none on this forum are masters on any one subject ... we all here are student and even in our real life every day passed we experience something we never knew it before.
I, you and anyone else are no exception - only some have better knowledgeable than others so the learning process goes on - as water flows from upper level to lower under gravity OR you could say a vacuum is filled by surrounding air.
Here everyone is 'somebody' so please don't use such phrases as 'nobody', such things don't add up any value but devalues the quality in threads and overall affects the forum.
Hope we will understand such negativity and will remain and committed in upbringing the real cause of the forum to educate and spread knowledge.

Because your tirades are tiresome & you act like a petulant child - targeting this poster or that. There is a reason why some seniors have put you on ignore. Have you ever wondered why some people never answer your attacks? The reason is that they are done with you. I know you have some very valid arguments, but they are lost in all the dung that you post (like the last two posts).

Writing a book will allow you to concentrate your thoughts & an editor will ask you tough questions that you avoid answering.

Hi,

Keep top yourself sir---. I do not care if someone answers or not---.

If you had training and intellect---you would see thru the "dung" to see what is of value---.

But culturally it is very difficult for you to do that---.

And sadly---in the higher education learning centers of job training this procedure of seeing thru is not taught---so even though I call on you---I don't blame you for your inability to understand the concept---.

You are handicapped by default---.

By the by---you should have learnt over the years that I don't post to get replies or answers---. If you do not have the capability and ability to understand the concepts that I talk about---from where would you or other posters get the knowledge to respond---.

Hi,

Keep top yourself sir---. I do not care if someone answers or not---.

If you had training and intellect---you would see thru the "dung" to see what is of value---.

But culturally it is very difficult for you to do that---.

And sadly---in the higher education learning centers of job training this procedure of seeing thru is not taught---so even though I call on you---I don't blame you for your inability to understand the concept---.

You are handicapped by default---.

By the by---you should have learnt over the years that I don't post to get replies or answers---. If you do not have the capability and ability to understand the concepts that I talk about---from where would you or other posters get the knowledge to respond---.

For someone who found fault with reducing the F-16 order due to the aftermath of 2005 earthquake, you show a keen lack of humanism. It also shows how deficient your critical thinking skills are. You are the classic engineer mastan - you know heck of a lot about nuts & bolts, & not much about the purpose which a machine ought to serve. So, it seems to me that whichever American university you got your education at (I forget which), did a poor job. Maybe your academic advisor had little interest in you, or maybe you refused to take (or learn from) any Humanities classes.

You could continue posting trash for all I care. But I will call you out for acute lack of civility whenever I come across it.

One may pretend to know a lot because he/she went to this university or that, but one can not hide one's lack of grooming.

For someone who found fault with reducing the F-16 order due to the aftermath of 2005 earthquake, you show a keen lack of humanism. It also shows how deficient your critical thinking skills are. You are the classic engineer mastan - you know heck of a lot about nuts & bolts, & not much about the purpose which a machine ought to serve. So, it seems to me that whichever American university you got your education at (I forget which), did a poor job. Maybe your academic advisor had little interest in you, or maybe you refused to take (or learn from) any Humanities classes.

You could continue posting trash for all I care. But I will call you out for acute lack of civility whenever I come across it.

One may pretend to know a lot because he/she went to this university or that, but one can not hide one's lack of grooming.

Hi,

Funds for weapons are funds for weapons---not for humanitarian air or charity---.

The funds were intentionally wasted by the Paf---. After a decade of sanction over aircraft---aircraft barely 3 days worthy of coimbat flight---when the sanctions came off---Paf did not run to buy the needed fighter aircraft---why.

That was TREASON of the highest grade---.

They still to this day cry over the sanctions---. There was nothing holding them back after 9 /11 till the day of the earthquake in 2005---.

If they had Pakistan's interest at heart---they would have made the purchase long before the earthquake---.

That is why I have stated many a time---. There is Treason in the higher echelons of the Paf against Pakistan---.

Last edited:
Deino,

Oh well, we are at least on a point of concern! That was your main issue! Honestly, then you got me wrong completely and again I never said t is impossible, but only not that easy like installing a new App on your mobile or - and I have the feeling that's more the reason - I criticised your belief that the FC-31 is a plain 1:1 copy of the F-35 simply with two engines. This in return showed me - and I'm sure many would agree - "that you are totally illiterate about the subject matter", since you were not even willing to discuss the matter on how to define "a copy of". It is a fact for you and so anyone else should obey .. seems as if this is your main issue; you cannot accept a any form of contradiction. And the final coffin to your credibility was "I agree on all accounts", "the best post of the month" to a fan-boy write up (not sure if this guy ever passed your test of publishing an "ORIGINAL article that deals in tactics strategy game plan weapons and their usage") telling an Italian engine would power Block 3, it could use the AIM-120 .... and so on. I'm still waiting for an explanation from you.

And finally, why this all - by your believe - should give you the right to insult others - just as you do now with @Chak Bamu -, to be offensive up to the limit including such posts I quoted above, is well beyond my understanding.

Forget it, since You won't get a reply from him and surely not an answer or explanation since he feels overall so much superior and untouchable that he even has no issues to spread lies and insult others he don't like. A very unique way in doing this with him main-buddy A. is to post it on the profile page and delete it himself. :crazy: :hitwall:

View attachment 659787

I'm sure I'm on his blacklist but that's fine ... anyone who thinks what he describes above, anyone who promotes others with stupid ideas is in no way a credible or trust-able member.

As such, he is just a grumpy old man with a lot of anger in his hard, mind and words ... so better ignore him.

My friend, we have already sorted the matter in other discussion. We can sort it out further in private. Staff members are supposed to do this away from public and not cause further derailing.

What the F is your problem---. He is a man---let him fight his battles---. why you sking upto him.

Just keep it away from the thread and forum. If you have so much to counter even for your supposedly a copy paste guy; you can post counter & rebuttal instead of getting personal like this. Anymore meltdown will lead to a definite action. Also, Forum does not allow discussing or mentioning any other Forum as a reference.

Hi,

Funds for weapons are funds for weapons---not for humanitarian air or charity---.

The funds were intentionally wasted by the Paf---. After a decade of sanction over aircraft---aircraft barely 3 days worthy of coimbat flight---when the sanctions came off---Paf did not run to buy the needed fighter aircraft---why.

That was TREASON of the highest grade---.

They still to this day cry over the sanctions---. There was nothing holding them back after 9 /11 till the day of the earthquake in 2005---.

If they had Pakistan's interest at heart---they would have made the purchase long before the earthquake---.

That is why I have stated many a time---. There is Treason in the higher echelons of the Paf against Pakistan---.
116889918_3457061680979762_1776976411628564837_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom