What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi,

Well it runs on Kerosene---.

I think Paf is using cheaper grade of refined kerosene for normal flights to save money---what do you say---?
then why doesnt Mirage F-16 or F-7 smoke as much? In modern war it should not impact much since radars and targeting pods provide better picture then a smoke trail that is almost impossible to spot 5 - 10 km away.

then why doesnt Mirage F-16 or F-7 smoke as much? In modern war it should not impact much since radars and targeting pods provide better picture then a smoke trail that is almost impossible to spot 5 - 10 km away.

Hi,

That is a very good question---.

Russians didnt care abt smoke we did so they probably helped

Hi,

Oh yes they did care---. The MIG25 engine was smokeless---. All american engines were spewing smoke at that time---.

The MIG had a specially processed fuel---. Americans were surprised when they analyzed that fuel from Victor's aircraft---.

Due to financial restraints the russians could not invest more in their engines during the 80's 90's & later---if money was no problem---the russians would have produced some fine fine engines---.

Ok thanks Aziqbal!

I have not seen any photographs of 2P-65B and 2P-66B yet? Any recent images of those?
So far, I have assumed them to be 19-603/604 :-)

With regard to 19-602 at PAC, that is aircraft #3 in the over-all count, while CAC "02" is aircraft #2 and still in China ;-)

JF-17 Thunder 2P-65 B
JF-17 Thunder 2P-65 B.jpg

JF-17 Thunder 2P-65 B (2).jpg

JF-17 Thunder 2P-66 B
JF-17 Thunder 2P-66 B.jpg

Only 2P-70 B and 2P-72 B left to be spotted from the Bravos for this year.

Last edited:
Literally pretty much most aircraft.

Mirage series
F14
F5
F4
EA-6P
F/A-18
JAGUAR
HARRIER
RAFALE
T38-TALON
TYPHOON
F35

there are more but these are some examples.
I was just checking wiki for MB seats and there are soo many versions but none has thunders mentioned. Which one do we use ?

Back
Top Bottom