What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Such way of working is illegal in developed world. As well that's not how quality is produced. They need to shift from Chinese standards to European standards.
jf-17-18000-parts-and-26000-rivets-nuts-bolt-jpg.591099

ok quality control expert tell us what exactly they are doing wrong?
as long as jf are flying i dont care even if they drill holes with their feet.

Hello brothers,

I'm building a page on Wikipedia called List of JF-17 Thunder aircraft by Serial Numbers (or something like that).

Basically, the idea is to list each serial number separately and also have a table of number of aircrafts by each year.

Currently, as the page is in "sandbox" mode, you won't be able to view it as of yet.

I just need some information on the initial prototypes. Please can you check and confirm whether the following protoptyes fall into the correct years.

Prototypes
31-05-2003 PT-01 - Flight Performance Prototype
FC-1 / Super-7 Designation
  • 31-May-2003 - Roll Out
  • 27-June-2003 - Low Speed Taxiing
  • 25-Aug-2003 - 2 Maiden Flights
JF-17 Thunder Designation
  • 2-Sept-2003 - Official Maiden Flight with JF-17 Thunder markings
??-??-200? PT-02 - Static Load Test Prototype
09-04-2004 PT-03 - Flight Performance Prototype
28-04-2006 PT-04 - Avionics Test / Weapons Prototype
??-??-200? PT-05 - Fatigue Test Prototype
10-09-2006 PT-06 - Avionics Test Prototype

Does anyone know which years PT-02 and PT-05 belong to? I would appreciate confirmation with source of this.

Such way of working is illegal in developed world. As well that's not how quality is produced. They need to shift from Chinese standards to European standards.

And then pay 50 million dollars for each jet

I would regard this diagram as more chronological vs actual blueprint for influencing jf-17 design; Super Saber and Jf-17 are vastly different.

Hi,

Thank you @denel---any engineer with an iota of knowledge and information about fuselage and wing structure of a military fighter aircraft can see from the pictures---the Jf17 and other 3 aircraft---their physial design & flight parameters are totally different---the structures of the 3 aircraft is totally different in structural engineering than the JF17---.

There is nothing comparable in design that you can is being used on a JF17---other than the wheels are round---the front has a nose---the rear has the engine exhaust---there are two protrusions on the sides called wings and a long cylindrical shape called fuselage---.

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with this type of construction---.

Hi,

Thank you @denel---any engineer with an iota of knowledge and information about fuselage and wing structure of a military fighter aircraft can see from the pictures---the Jf17 and other 3 aircraft---their physial design & flight parameters are totally different---the structures of the 3 aircraft is totally different in structural engineering than the JF17---.

There is nothing comparable in design that you can is being used on a JF17---other than the wheels are round---the front has a nose---the rear has the engine exhaust---there are two protrusions on the sides called wings and a long cylindrical shape called fuselage---.

Hi,

Hello mastan.... great to see you back after a long while; have missed your presence.

Hi,

I'll explain.. what i mean:

One man holding the assembly and other drilling holes with portable machine is unsafe, unprofessional and stupid way of adding man hours for a very basic task.

As i said, if such practices are witnessed in developed world, every one has the right to call the works off and report it to the company or relevant state body, while in later case, there will be consequences for both company and labor.

In west mechanical works are carried out with precision of fractions of millimeter. Pointed way of working, is no way to achieve persistent quality and i'm very sure, this picture, without explanation is going to hurt PAC image. At least, i'm highly un-impressed.

One man holding the assembly and other drilling holes with portable machine is unsafe, unprofessional and stupid way of adding man hours for a very basic task.

As i said, if such practices are witnessed in developed world, every one has the right to call the works off and report it to the company or relevant state body, while in later case, there will be consequences for both company and labor.

In west mechanical works are carried out with precision of fractions of millimeter. Pointed way of working, is no way to achieve persistent quality and i'm very sure, this picture, without explanation is going to hurt PAC image. At least, i'm highly un-impressed.

Hi,

I understand where you are coming from---but in fighter aircraft manufacture---this is nothing new---it is the normal practise---be it Russia---china---UK---France---USA---. The end result is not too much different.

They all do this kind of drilling holes.

Last edited:

@ 16:08 watch how manufacturers drill holes in Euro Fighter wing!
now stfu

And yet final product is able to lock and out smart M2K and su 30

And why shud we adopt European standards while building a Chinese aircraft is beyond me

Then you havent seen them scrub thick layers of rust from metal here. I know cause I've see mostly every field of work here. It's not as "advanced" as you think it is. Most of what you see is a sham put on for other people to see and say "wow they truly are on another level" this is why I recomend fellow Pakistanis to get out of their well and explore. Discover their hypocrisies and then you'll see how much better your own nation was.

Hello brothers,

I'm building a page on Wikipedia called List of JF-17 Thunder aircraft by Serial Numbers (or something like that).

Basically, the idea is to list each serial number separately and also have a table of number of aircrafts by each year.

Currently, as the page is in "sandbox" mode, you won't be able to view it as of yet.

I just need some information on the initial prototypes. Please can you check and confirm whether the following protoptyes fall into the correct years.

Prototypes
31-05-2003 PT-01 - Flight Performance Prototype
FC-1 / Super-7 Designation
  • 31-May-2003 - Roll Out
  • 27-June-2003 - Low Speed Taxiing
  • 25-Aug-2003 - 2 Maiden Flights
JF-17 Thunder Designation
  • 2-Sept-2003 - Official Maiden Flight with JF-17 Thunder markings
??-??-200? PT-02 - Static Load Test Prototype
09-04-2004 PT-03 - Flight Performance Prototype
28-04-2006 PT-04 - Avionics Test / Weapons Prototype
??-??-200? PT-05 - Fatigue Test Prototype
10-09-2006 PT-06 - Avionics Test Prototype

Does anyone know which years PT-02 and PT-05 belong to? I would appreciate confirmation with source of this.

2003 & 2006

Back
Top Bottom