What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

According wikipedia
Screenshot_20190228-123654_Wikipedia.jpeg

Fc1 was never required here. PG were enough. Seriously flawed planning, superexcited or pure bafoonary, entered a well prepared trap, tagged & taken down. Some heads should roll.

Are you implying that FC-1 was shot down by IAF?

Fc1 was never required here. PG were enough. Seriously flawed planning, superexcited or pure bafoonary, entered a well prepared trap, tagged & taken down. Some heads should roll.

but none will roll.
they made mistake,
didn't achieve the target.
and caused loss.

What kind of forum is this when not even a single poster has any sort of link with PAF officials or at least insiders?

Madam please tell me that you are talking about the Iaf ..

Are you implying that FC-1 was shot down by IAF?
IAF simply lured into the 'rats trap zone' under total imposed ES by PAF fighters. They don't know what has hit them. Was it a plane!, bird!, crocodile!, fish!, Sorry it was PAF.

but none will roll.
they made mistake,
didn't achieve the target.
and caused loss.
V well prepared & executed under complete ES by PAF FC1 fighters. We can see the effects of shaheen exercises now.

@Vibrio That Fishbed should have never crossed the LoC if the RoE prohibited it, as we discussed.

IAF simply lured into the 'rats trap zone' under total imposed ES by PAF fighters. They don't know what has hit them. Was it a plane!, bird!, crocodile!, fish!, Sorry it was PAF.

V well prepared & executed under complete ES by PAF FC1 fighters. We can see the effects of shaheen exercises now.

You are saying it's JF-17 who shot down Indian jet but I have heard this job is done by 9 Sq. of PAF which flies F-16. I am confused. :what::undecided::wacko:

Its a case of total embarrassment for IAF. Their topline jets followed in a controlled ESZ by PAF, with 'fed situational awareness' awaited by X number of FC1.

Free lunch.

You are saying it's JF-17 who shot down Indian jet but I have heard this job is done by 9 Sq. of PAF which flies F-16. I am confused. :what::undecided::wacko:

PGs are leaving soon..not bad idea to give thunders a taste for blood

Back
Top Bottom