What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

1698355445594.png

Hi,

That is true---I can tell you firsthand---some retd air force officers do not know about the composition of the JF17 BLK 3---and I am talking about pretty high ranking.

I found that out when I went to pakistan in the early part of this year---some comments made by a knowledgeable retd person with an A in his title---I realized that he was not very well informed about the JF17 BLK3---.

I had to tell them---'you won't find much information till the paf wants you to know---'---. That is my assessment---.
Well , i gave u at source info. My interest was engines. Also had a look at NxGFA inlet design, engine (u wont understand DCIT, HSD) specifications.

Video block 3 in flight ??
No, it's a Block 1 aircraft. For future reference, please take a look at the serial number on the tail, which reads "10-117." This specific Thunder was manufactured in 2010, indicated by the "10" representing the year. The "1" as the first digit designates it as a Block 1 model, and the last two digits, "17," signify that this is the 17th Thunder of its kind to be built.

No, it's a Block 1 aircraft. For future reference, please take a look at the serial number on the tail, which reads "10-117." This specific Thunder was manufactured in 2010, indicated by the "10" representing the year. The "1" as the first digit designates it as a Block 1 model, and the last two digits, "17," signify that this is the 17th Thunder of its kind to be built.

OK, i like some posts.

PAF stands among the world’s most professional and competent air forces. With a proven track record, it has successfully faced an adversary thrice its size in wars and conflicts
1699029148882.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom