What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Chinese Pilot's name reads "Abdullah". Could it be PAF jokie on attachment?

dont think so. even the new setup - NASTP - is being run like the old ones. the thinking hasnt changed much. ladlas are posted, or dinosaurs who know nothing but like to toot their own horn. who think that anyone who makes the most noise or is a better khushamdi is the most skilled.

dont think anything is going to happen if that is what the people at the top are like.
That's the problem of the Public Sector. Generally, performance is not the top yardstick for career progression in Public Sector Organizations. Organization and ability to provide quick jugaars is seen as a superior skill to foresight and strategic thinking. The end result is what you're saying.

1697738471816.png

Egyptian F-16 with PAF JF-17 Formation in background during Exercise Bright Star 2023. PAF fighters performed remarkably well during the exercise showcasing excellent interoperability and integration.
1697792386434.png

Chinese Pilot's name reads "Abdullah". Could it be PAF jokie on attachment?

That's the problem of the Public Sector. Generally, performance is not the top yardstick for career progression in Public Sector Organizations. Organization and ability to provide quick jugaars is seen as a superior skill to foresight and strategic thinking. The end result is what you're saying.
He is a PAF pilot....look at the wing he is wearing.....in all probability a hazara from quetta...who have a proud tradition of officers n nco/jco service in the PAF.

The current Israeli aggression on Lebnon, Gaza and Syria makes JF-17 an ideal sales point in the region. Jordan, Syria and Iraqi airforces can use Jeff's BVR and A2G capability handy. However, IAF with its F-35s continues to hold enormous advantage over all the adversaries in the region.

this is source info. Quieter than before & other changes.
Hi,

That is true---I can tell you firsthand---some retd air force officers do not know about the composition of the JF17 BLK 3---and I am talking about pretty high ranking.

I found that out when I went to pakistan in the early part of this year---some comments made by a knowledgeable retd person with an A in his title---I realized that he was not very well informed about the JF17 BLK3---.

I had to tell them---'you won't find much information till the paf wants you to know---'---. That is my assessment---.

Last edited:
Thanks to in house capability of mission computer upgrades and weapon integration, JF-17 Thunder is now a nightmare for Saffron's beloved S-400.

Deadly EW, Lethal Munition and Advanced Avionics will enable the JF-17 to undertake SEAD missions against high tech SAM systems.
1697971091543.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom