What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.000+ posts and you have one question? ;)

it is in the making at Kamra and China. Being produced. Everything has been tested already. Showtime march 2014.
Okay than I would wait for March 2014 and you should hope it is really good one

today i have seen on wikipedia it`s showing unit cost of JF-17 thunder
Block 2: US$20–25 million it`s mean soon we will se Block II :yahoo:

not sure but why are we not discussing a possible squadron of JF-17 dedicted for nuclear strike role?

This should be a variant with atleast speed in excess of mach 2 and the capability to atleast lauch 3xRaa'd ALCM's?

what you guys say?

I think you should concentrate on your exams (til Dec 10th by your signature).

Reactions: HRK
You cannot keep nuclear threat alive and expect the enemy to show mercy. Any nuclear attack in South-Asia is going to be bad, very bad for the region. This is a lame excuse to pre-empt nukes in your war planning.

India does not have a functional nuke! At least they failed miserably in pokhran tests.
Did Pakistan, heard any thing, did satellites see any thing, do they have pictures? where is scientific proof, ..... :disagree:
May be they use US nukes.... which are always being transported here and there.:undecided:

India does not have a functional nuke! At least they failed miserably in pokhran tests.
Did Pakistan, heard any thing, did satellites see any thing, do they have pictures? where is scientific proof, ..... :disagree:
May be they use US nukes.... which are always being transported here and there.:undecided:
Man I don't think it would be much of the problem we somehow managed to use A-5 for nuclear strike role so I think JF-17 is far better than that

Since the news is out (albeit hidden)... There is Israeli input in JF17. Let us not go into details but Pakistan and Israel have worked together in certain field (not all) of JF17. I think it is maybe shocking for some but this is how world should work. Some Iranian politicians may hate Israel but they got (and probably still do) get awful lot of spare parts through Israel. Every F15 wing in Saudi service is build in Israel. And every bit of fuel in Israel comes from Saudia. You might hate it but there is a lot commonality between the Israel and Pakistan. And I personal disagree with not recognizing Israel. We should move on. We might disagree with certain people but we do not have the right to say that it does not exist. How would we act if certain nations would say that we are not accepted as a nation?

Since the news is out (albeit hidden)... There is Israeli input in JF17. Let us not go into details but Pakistan and Israel have worked together in certain field (not all) of JF17. I think it is maybe shocking for some but this is how world should work. Some Iranian politicians may hate Israel but they got (and probably still do) get awful lot of spare parts through Israel. Every F15 wing in Saudi service is build in Israel. And every bit of fuel in Israel comes from Saudia. You might hate it but there is a lot commonality between the Israel and Pakistan. And I personal disagree with not recognizing Israel. We should move on. We might disagree with certain people but we do not have the right to say that it does not exist. How would we act if certain nations would say that we are not accepted as a nation?
Sorry Sir we can't move on until Palestinain issue is solved because that issue can result in World War even and Israel is again messing up with Baitul Aqsa its just ticking time bomb which can blast at any time and whole region will feel the heat

Totally agreed sir but, that's something that a mature and a very deep rooted democracy can accomplish. Unlike Pakistan where system is in shambles and every word becomes conspiracy and person a MOSAD, CIA, RAW agent.

Although, keeping in view the best interests of the nation, it'd be the best thing to do. I guess that's exactly what Musharraf tried but, scrapped the plans in face of severe opposition and unrest at political and thus, national level.

Well, if the pride of Pakistan has some foundations in Israeli assistance...But we agree so I am happy with that already!

Democracy is not a perfect system either. Every system has its issues. Democracies are in reality based often on commercial interests and finally ends u eating all the resources and is probably against all the basics of islam, christianity, judaism, hinduism or any other...We all know that basic ethics of privacy are destroyed due to "terrorism". Now the Snowden files show that no one is safe. UN, embassies, presidents... Everyone is busy with only the dark side.

We might disagree with certain people but we do not have the right to say that it does not exist. How would we act if certain nations would say that we are not accepted as a nation?

this might be an off topic post but please allow to interrupt here ....

Non-recognition of Israel is not the 'question of the existence of certain nation' , it is the question of the 'existence of that nation at certain geography' .....

Last edited:
Well, if the pride of Pakistan has some foundations in Israeli assistance...But we agree so I am happy with that already!

Democracy is not a perfect system either. Every system has its issues. Democracies are in reality based often on commercial interests and finally ends u eating all the resources and is probably against all the basics of islam, christianity, judaism, hinduism or any other...We all know that basic ethics of privacy are destroyed due to "terrorism". Now the Snowden files show that no one is safe. UN, embassies, presidents... Everyone is busy with only the dark side.
True sir but, this is its basic definition and evolution preached, perpetuated and propagated by the the rich and powerful under the umbrella of sole superpower of 21st century. The old definition -by, for and from the people- remains outdated and bookish now. Thus, we'd do ourselves, our nation and our people a great deal of good if we moved on with the modern times and, took care of our national interests with clever diplomatic maneuvering, e.g., Israeli cooperation in JF-17.

Although, I agree that democracy isn't a flawless system but, it's as they say that, its the best system we got :-).

Munir Sahib, then why is it we are not seeing JF-17 in full combat role?

I wont say pak has bad relations e iran... so bad that the paper doesnt want to mention iran in the jft case but eaily mentions iran every where in the pipeline deal--the paper has not been direct in naming a country moreover aircraft tech is far more developed in isreal than in iran which is still flying f5 replicas

Hi, didn't catch your post...anything to do with iran and JFT?

e]
Hi, didn't catch your post...anything to do with iran and JFT?
I had assumed that isreal was the unknown country helping jft program rather than iran, mentioned in the article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom