What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17_pt-04_3.jpg

JF-17_Thunder.jpg

Same aircraft, different size pitot tube.......

@ Taimi, Both the #104 and #106 were in Pakistan.

PAFJF-17pilots001.jpg

jf-17_106.jpg

No idea bro why you bringing in 104 & 106, as i did not talked about these serial numbers anywhere in my talk. I said Pt-04 & Pt-06 which are different then what you posted. Pt means prototype # 04 & 06, serial numbers 104 & 106 are completely different air frames then what i am talking about. 104 & 106 were the planes of the initial small batch production aircraft, which came to Pakistan starting 2007 and were used for extensive test & trials on our part before the proper production started.

Hope i have cleared of what i meant by Pt-04 & 06

i think ministry of defence serbia will decide :partay:

BTW SIR here is map

ouou.png

I hope NEXT Serbia MOD will decide, due to the fact that this one is so EU prone, NATO oriented that they need a permit from Brussels to blow their noses... :(
Thanks for the map.

P.S: I write articles for Serbian MoD magazine "Odbrana" and Im about to write an article about JF-17.

I hope NEXT Serbia MOD will decide, due to the fact that this one is so EU prone, NATO oriented that they need a permit from Brussels to blow their noses... :(
Thanks for the map.

P.S: I write articles for Serbian MoD magazine "Odbrana" and Im about to write an article about JF-17.

Good do share that article here if it would be in English. :)

Some pictures of current testing on Prototype 04:

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

JF-17_Thunder.jpg

J10_FC-1.jpg

first picture with SD-10 is definetly not a PT-04. i can assure u that!
PT04 has a PAF roundel

good pictures though!!

o6xDZ.jpg

taken from houseshangai's post

This is an interesting development. Most interesting part is that how close are Pakistanis to Chinas super project i.e., J-20 as was show in previous video you posted and no shy been shown by Chinese towards Pakistan for J20.
Which video was that?

all PAF Thunders were cleared for BVR use as far back as last Dec-2010. it has been reported by me in this thread at that time. just bcuz there are no pics available doesn't mean that Thunders are not BVR capable. whats the idea of having this a/c if it inst BVR capable.

i know that future batch will be equiped with SD-10 as seen on PT-06, but my main concern was current version based on PT-04.
anywayy i trust ur words, but i'd still be waiting for some pictures..

im counting on you houshangai to post pictures of PT-04 with "goodies"

precisely. Taimi always kept on saying that PT-04 was later transfered to operational Sqn. of PAF.
but that does not happens under normal circumstances, PT's are kept aside specially for testing Purposes.
PT-04 is seen with J-20 how could this image be old.
sdo9vk.jpg

this image proves that Pt-04 was not the part of operational Sqn but it was kept aside in PAC.

Sir, i can assure you the Pt-04 was transferred into a test & evaluation aircraft after it can given to Pakistan and it was designated 101 or 102. One of the reason that after 2007 we never saw the Pt-04 in any pics either from China or in Pakistan until now, rather we started to see Pt-06 with all Chinese avionics suit. Pt-04 all of a sudden making a come back means that it has been sent back for further testing for avionics suit or weapons integration for PAF purposes as this Pt-04 has PAF flag on it suggesting its now a prototype with Pakistan and Pt-06 would be a prototype with China.

The below pic gives a good idea that its Pt-06 (FC-1) being tested with J-20 rather then the JF-17 or Pt-04.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RX32Brqp9...27s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+for+%282%29.jpg

Black nose cone is not of just Pt-04.

And yeah the pic with the signals officer has no date of origin, so it doesn't tells when this picture was taken, it may be when the Pt-04 came to Pakistan to get changed into a T&E jet or it may have come just for some local testing years ago.

Most probably since the number of JF-17s has increased, and PAF needs to test further avionics & weapons integration, they brought back the Pt-04 and sent to China for further testing. This i am not fully informed about, but i do know Pt-04 came to Pakistan and was changed into a T&E aircraft and not an operational sqd as you allegedly attributed to me, i just said it got designated as 101 / 102, i never mentioned operational sqd.

I have seen 122 & 123 flying in Peshawar many times, which means 122 & 123 are part of the Spider Sqd, it may then suggest that the Sqd has 22-23 planes in it since the JF-17s started at 101, but that is not the case as the Sqd may have gotten the serial numbers starting from 109 and onward.

So, i hope i have made myself cleared.

No idea bro why you bringing in 104 & 106, as i did not talked about these serial numbers anywhere in my talk. I said Pt-04 & Pt-06 which are different then what you posted. Pt means prototype # 04 & 06, serial numbers 104 & 106 are completely different air frames then what i am talking about. 104 & 106 were the planes of the initial small batch production aircraft, which came to Pakistan starting 2007 and were used for extensive test & trials on our part before the proper production started.

Hope i have cleared of what i meant by Pt-04 & 06

My bad indeed dear, i missed out the actual point. .... Sorry. !!

I would like for Serbia to purchase JF-17, but are there any foreign interesents for buying JF-17 aside Pakistan?

You are about to write an article on JFT and you don't know ABC of it !!

Pakistan is not a foreign buyer..
JFT is co-developed & co-produced by CATIC & PAF.
For the sake of your simple understanding, (I quote from ‘dummies book of JFT’) consider, ‘Euro fighter’ as a comparable example of co-production and ownership.
All the design parameters of JFT were laid by PAF, this makes it the only a/c of the world which is developed by an airforce (PAF) it self.
Since, China already had subsystems infrastructure and manufacturing experience, so it was very wise to get best of China, while PAF kept focus on the design and technology fusion.
While JFT continue to impress PAF from early proto types, its PT04 exceeded the PAF requirements & expectations.
It performed far better than F-16 in simulated dog fight.

In technology comparison, JFT is integrated with a BVR which out perform AIM-120C.
With ,multiple ejector racks it may have 10 or more hardpoints.
JFT has AESA radar (third parties may only allowed to buy (miniaturized) KLJ-10 which is equivalent to APG-68), It is quad. FBW, It has IFR, HMS, HUD & with 3 MFD its cockpit is perhaps most ergonomic and modern you can find.
It's EWS is better than that of F-16 blk 52, it can guide missiles, and can share data with all airborne and ground radars plus with other flying objects and a/c. It has smart MAWR.

With highest AoA & thrust to weight ratio more than 1 it is the best dog fighter around, today.
It takes off, within 10 meters of taxi run.

It is semi stealth, with RCS far smaller than F-16.

It's air frame is most modular you can find and can be order with any imaginable configuration.

Its maintenance time is shortest as compare to any existing a/c of the world, and can not only be serviced at forward air bases, but major services like engine replacement can be done at air bases i.e. without getting back to maintenance facility.

This a/c has shortest turn around time in comparison with other modern jets. It is free from bugs, limitations, locks and kill switches, it comes with highest potential of future upgrades.
At present, it’s delivery time is short with highest manufacturing quality.. which can be witnessed at airshows and is evident from its 10 years of development, testing & operational history.

It comes with best training simulators, ever experienced by most of world airforces, along with possible opportunity to be trained by worlds no1 pilots, who had not only been training the pilots of modern airforces of world from decades but are also responsible for setting up the infrastructures and running operations of various modern airforces of the world.

JFT had been already declared the ‘NEXT BIG THING’ by the AFM.

All above stated goodies make it life time opportunity for airforces of third world countries to upgrade themselves to the level which they have never even dreamt of and in reality every thing what JFT is offering is not available together in any other air craft on offer to Serbia.
Many of JFT technologies lead or match on individual basis to the available technologies in rest of the world’s 4th gen. a/c.

If I'm the PAF cheif, i'll sell such top class birdy minimum for 40million dollar each (w/o training and wepons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom