What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any HMDs (chinese or from some other source) being evaluated for the JF17?? :what:

Really, i mean there is a limit to being stupid i thought ? Go to Google search PL5EII integrated to JF-17. Lot of pictures and a video showing JF-17 firing this missile.

This is the result I got after searching you asked idiot.

34gwxza.png

30ug6wz.png

As can be seen clearly, only results are wiki and this forum itself. PAF wallpapers guys produce PSed images. In wiki, the source for this claim is not mentioned. So literally there is no source. So yes, even I thought that there was a limit to being stupid but it seems that you have crossed it, asking people to google things which you have not googled yourself.

When it comes to purchasing weapons from China, Pakistan can get anything it wants.

Consider the CM400AKG-carrier killer missile. So if PAF deems it needs PL-9, it will get it.

Right now PAF is awaiting completion of delivery for 500 AIM120Cs and SD-10A/Bs. So any missile that is deemed necessary, we will get it.

I did not understand the relation between CM400AKG-will-not-reach-near-a-carrier missile and PL9. What my question is why did PAF go for a missile which is considered to be of 70s tech (MAA-1A considered equivalent to AIM9G) when a relatively modern missile was available.

This is the result I got after searching you asked idiot.

34gwxza.png

30ug6wz.png

As can be seen clearly, only results are wiki and this forum itself. PAF wallpapers guys produce PSed images. In wiki, the source for this claim is not mentioned. So literally there is no source. So yes, even I thought that there was a limit to being stupid but it seems that you have crossed it, asking people to google things which you have not googled yourself.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I searched with the the same tag and i got this picture

PL-5E-II-AAM-Atoll-APA-1S.jpg

and a youtube video of JF-17 firing this missile.

I searched with the the same tag and i got this picture

PL-5E-II-AAM-Atoll-APA-1S.jpg

and a youtube video of JF-17 firing this missile.

No words. Did you bother to check the source of the pic? It is from Zhuhai airshow 2010. Did you expect the chinese to display to MAA-1A there?

I am asking for an article which shows that PAF has integrated Pl5EII with JF17 or atleast ordered them. That would be a proper source.

About youtube video, I haven't watched it but it could well chinese testing JF17 with Pl5EII. Doesn't mean PAF has got them. I am asking for a pakistani source which says pakistan has Pl5EII.

No words. Did you bother to check the source of the pic? It is from Zhuhai airshow 2010. Did you expect the chinese to display to MAA-1A there?

I am asking for an article which shows that PAF has integrated Pl5EII with JF17 or atleast ordered them. That would be a proper source.

About youtube video, I haven't watched it but it could well chinese testing JF17 with Pl5EII. Doesn't mean PAF has got them. I am asking for a pakistani source which says pakistan has Pl5EII.

It has been quite time for you to be on the forum and the thread. You must've learned already that there is no official confirmation by PAF or any other branch of PA regardless of anything. The rumors about 2 Saab-2000 being destroyed and 1 being damaged at PAF Base Minhas attack weren't answered either and everyone assumed that PAF is hiding a terrible secret. However, during Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13 all the delusions were popped after PAF revealed the aircraft.

The same goes for weapon integration or any other part of development of JF-17. PAF hasn't given an official statement, and you could find no source on Google doesn't mean PL-5E is not integrated. The difference between PAF and IAF is, PAF works with secrecy whereas IAF briefs in media about their achievements on particular program.

Here are pictures from Chinese source of the integration test of PL-5EII from JF-17.

fc-1-jf-17-fire-missile-1.jpg

27_128990_68138b952cd6cd5.jpg

And a video too, where the missile hit the target.

Hope this clears.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shadow_Hunter So "operational" PAF JF-17s carrying Pl5EII isn't a sufficient proof that they are operational with PAF, but an internet source saying so would be?

@Shadow_Hunter So "operational" PAF JF-17s carrying Pl5EII isn't a sufficient proof that they are operational with PAF, but an internet source saying so would be?

If MKI went on static display in US or france, will they be displayed with AMRAAM or R77? I am not saying that PL5EII hasn't been integrated with JF17, I am simply asking for a source. More so, because I don't understand the rationale behind going for Pl5EII and MAA-1A at the same time. Why not buy a single WVR missile?

The rumors about 2 Saab-2000 being destroyed and 1 being damaged at PAF Base Minhas attack weren't answered either and everyone assumed that PAF is hiding a terrible secret.

Ok, going little off topic but what is the final news on Saab-2000? How many destroyed/not destroyed? The dedicated thread for that is little confusing.

As far as I know, there was one damaged after getting splinters on it's body. The damage was minimal and repairable.

Hasnt your govt confirmed a few days back that one has been completely lost..

sire in Zuhai air show PAF own JF-17 participated with PAF weapon package...
such things are not disclosed in Pakistan unlike Indian army disclosing everything in public...:thinktank:
well PAF have allz chinees weapons introduced on JF-17s in start soo it's for sure that WVRs are chinees one...
BVRs are being imported and some brazillian missiles are also being introduced on JFT with Raad....
soo well what are you thinking by the way??
let me guess..
u supposed PAF JFTs are without WVEs??:rofl:

sire in Zuhai air show PAF own JF-17 participated with PAF weapon package...
such things are not disclosed in Pakistan unlike Indian army disclosing everything in public...:thinktank:
well PAF have allz chinees weapons introduced on JF-17s in start soo it's for sure that WVRs are chinees one...
BVRs are being imported and some brazillian missiles are also being introduced on JFT with Raad....
soo well what are you thinking by the way??
let me guess..
u supposed PAF JFTs are without WVEs??:rofl:

No, I am thinking JF17 is armed with Brazilian WVRs instead of chinese ones.

Hasnt your govt confirmed a few days back that one has been completely lost..

I told what I am confirmed with. Now take this discussion off the thread, it has nothing to do about JF-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom