What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
4897017971_996b982b5b_b.jpg

4897610340_684c8816cc_b.jpg

4897610940_f9c08d3db7_b.jpg

4897609016_933e0a8529_b.jpg

I made a video out of these pictures though in hurry!!!! Here is a my video.

YouTube - JF17 Thunder (Pakistan)

Looks like you play H.A.W.K.S :D

BTW you got some awesome talent.....Keep it up :tup:

Nice pic and video... ;) keep up the good work.

i am waiting live performance of thunder excitedly. and what in the about video there is formation like sheerdil team what these are thunders in this video in formation which are flying just like sheerdil team?

Does anyone has any information of JFT to fly in Chinese airshow or is it going to be a static display?

i think it never yet ready then how it will display. yes we can wish to see thunder with ws-13 in airshow lets see what happen

You would be surprised how much COTS is in the JF-17, does it not meet military standards??
Almost all over the world every company is moving more towards COTS hardware, the problem for companies like satuma is simple, Pakistan is on the no-sell list for many items..would the PAF not have loved to have the SABR for the Jf.. or maybe the newer Ps-05?
The fact is our achievements belie our actual situation, and somehow through the hurdles of sanctions, bad-education, red tape and corruption we have still managed to keep our heads above the water.

I am sure about the high percentage of COTS component in JF17. Our nuclear program was also mostly COTS from inverters used in texiles to high-speed electrical switches used for treatment of kidney stones. The good news is that PAF is buying Bravo UAVs from SATUMA. So their investment has ultimately paid off. They might be used in a training or a secondary role.

http://www.satuma.com.pk/

Last edited:
Does anyone has any information of JFT to fly in Chinese airshow or is it going to be a static display?

InshAllah it would be a flying display this time.

J-10 was shown with a flying display last time, this year its the number of JF-17, even though it was expected to fly way back in 2008 with J-10, but JF-17 did not made it, but this years its for sure.

very menouverable-- i hope jf17s can top this , in the near future

Last edited by a moderator:
The JF-17 is a fairly good plane, though there is nothing sensational about it. It is a class of lower than the F-16. I flew the simulator at Singapore air show. It is capable, but nothing that bothers me.

so you are saying that you would have admired JFT more if its simulator may have bothered you...more?

Any case, i admire your talent for evaluating two planes with one simulator!!!
You are an asset for your country, why don't you advise HAL on Teja?

The JF-17 is a fairly good plane, though there is nothing sensational about it. It is a class of lower than the F-16. I flew the simulator at Singapore air show. It is capable, but nothing that bothers me.

Dang man!

I flew a simulator of F-22 and believe me it sucked!

I've flown an F-18 simulator. Does that qualify me to comment on its comparison with regards to the F-22?

Pilots who have flown both the F-16 and the JF-17 claim it is better, overall, than older Block F-16s. I will take their words over yours, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom