What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block-II replaces F-7P Skybolt of the Number 2 Minhas Squadron.

And how much would that cost? You think you can spare some of the billions you might have lying around?

Why don't you send us some of your hard earned $$$s in service of the Motherland ? :pakistan:

Plus as treat for your Pakistani brother to have a year's worth of supply of Nihari on your tab ! :D

Why don't you send us some of your hard earned $$$s in service of the Motherland ? :pakistan:

Plus as treat for your Pakistani brother to have a year's worth of supply of Nihari on your tab ! :D
I am sending nothing back. They motherland already has enough money with it. They just need to learn to use it smartly.
And you better learn Nihari, it is as essential as Khatna for Pakistanis. :p:

It costs $500 million to make the airbase, then another $500 million to move all the infrastructure, the equipment and the training costs to create landing patterns and have the pilots practice those.

Isn't it's possible as our economy is improving?

I am sending nothing back. They motherland already has enough money with it. They just need to learn to use it smartly.
And you better learn Nihari, it is as essential as Khatna for Pakistanis. :p:

Tu baaaz nahin aiii gaa ! :disagree:

Good news Al the way bye bye to F 7 s next r BABA G mirages thanks for ur services .

Can any one tell me names of all four sqad of Jf17 .......'''??

Also How many are delivered now?

Air refuelling probe can be fitted at anytime .. All the jets were in production was block 2 ..

It is good to say that they are block 2 aircraft

Next time Squadron no 7 Haiders will get JF17 (that ones are dedicated for sea strikes)
Pakistan has only 50 CM-400AKG in the inventory. Dont know such a small number will be useful.

Good..
Jf17 is an amazing fighter plane and will only streghten our air force as we retire our old planes and bring innthe jf17 squadrons.

Back
Top Bottom