What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block-II replaces F-7P Skybolt of the Number 2 Minhas Squadron.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
F-7 P was serving in this squadron and have retired now

Minhas Squadron have get their JF17

11949308_928223570596866_7356832010950360773_n.jpg

Last edited:
The picture says PAF base Masroor, which wouldn't be surprising considering C-802A was integrated to the platform. Just can't tell if the squadron will use Block-1s or 2s considering the latter has aerial refueling from the on set, or if squadrons will be mixed.

Block-1s or 2s considering the latter has aerial refueling from the on set,
Air refuelling probe can be fitted at anytime .. All the jets were in production was block 2 ..

It is good to say that they are block 2 aircraft

Next time Squadron no 7 Haiders will get JF17 (that ones are dedicated for sea strikes)

Air refuelling probe can be fitted at anytime .. All the jets were in production was block 2 ..

It is good to say that they are block 2 aircraft

Next time Squadron no 7 Haiders will get JF17 (that ones are dedicated for sea strikes)

Air refueling probe will be started in 29th air craft of Block-II production.

I was watching a show on Waqt News where a pilot from Sqn 02, Minhasians also announced that they will be replacing Minhas sqn with JF-17.
thanks for clarifying .. .Description have been changed

Air refueling probe will be started in 29th air craft of Block-II production.
Air refueling probe is retrofitted and can also be fitted with Block 1 aircraft as well if we are willing to ... The first test bird of flight refuelling pod was from Panther squadron which is operating block 1

Good news for us Karachiites. At last, a modern BVR armed fighter squadron will be stationed at Masroor. I was getting tired seeing the same old Mirages fly by since the 1970s ... so much so that for the past several years I had stopped looking when a fighter plane flew by. Great news in fact :pakistan:

thanks for clarifying .. .Description have been changed

Air refueling probe is retrofitted and can also be fitted with Block 1 aircraft as well if we are willing to ... The first test bird of flight refuelling pod was from Panther squadron which is operating block 1

Yeah mate, I know but PAF has planned to fit it from 29th air craft in Block-IIs, that's what I am saying.

Squadron no 2 name is minhas and they are deployed at Masroor airbase

(do not confuse with minhas airbase)

That's what I am saying, Bhai jan just confuse me because I have a close relation with PAF Base Minhas and there is no No. 2 sqn here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom