What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block-II Brochure.

No new brochure from Paris or additional specs info ?? Especially block 3 ?

Did Pakistan produced 62 blk 2 JFT?

IF SO then paf should have 108 JFT by now including 3 been build under final delivery.

Creating 7 full squadron plus ccs is not possible with 108 examples. Assuming 16 fighters per squadron

Any body have any explanation?

PAF must have produced 124 block 1&2 jft. To fill in 10 ccs examples and 7 full jft squadrons of 16 examples each and then 2 attrition plus 2 test and eval examples

Can any one more Knowledge able please correct my math

Last edited:
16x6 plus 6-8 in ccs rest test platform at pac

Eventually it’s going to be 18 - 20 per Sqn with attrition replacement for next 20 or so years

16x6 plus 6-8 in ccs rest test platform at pac

Eventually it’s going to be 18 - 20 per Sqn with attrition replacement for next 20 or so years
i think the current inventory is 96 blk 1 and 2 in full 6 squadron with 16 example each. plus 10 in CCS and 2 allocated to test and eval to a total of 108

7th one not officially announced yet but stood up already, assuming it may be no 18th the last F-7p sqn ??

At 8:52

Last edited:
Did Pakistan produced 62 blk 2 JFT?

IF SO then paf should have 108 JFT by now including 3 been build under final delivery.

Creating 7 full squadron plus ccs is not possible with 108 examples. Assuming 16 fighters per squadron

Any body have any explanation?

PAF must have produced 124 block 1&2 jft. To fill in 10 ccs examples and 7 full jft squadrons of 16 examples each and then 2 attrition plus 2 test and eval examples

Can any one more Knowledge able please correct my math

Hi,

Too much interest in the number of JF17's at this time---what's up---.

@Dubious

Hi,

Too much interest in the number of JF17's at this time---what's up---.

@Dubious

Simple, when you have similar technological capabilities then number game come into play. beside, it is interesting to know after 10 years of so much PR where we see PAF and JFT. remember we are catching up to IAF

Back
Top Bottom