What's new

JF-17 Testing With New Fuel Tanks

52100126_2256778681229563_1722483345431986176_n.jpg

Shut the hell up and delete your post. You don't think this thought crossed my mind as well as others? Be quiet. You don't come off smart when you're posting PAF secrets on a forum that risks our national security. Delete it NOW.

Facepalm

Shut the hell up and delete your post. You don't think this thought crossed my mind as well as others? Be quiet. You don't come off smart when you're posting PAF secrets on a forum that risks our national security. Delete it NOW.

Facepalm

He posed a question. Are you affirming his post by disclosing that it is actually true and a national secret?
And how do you know that anyways?

I think that is just testing at some level to utilize a huge inventory of F-7 fuel tanks.

But why? Either they are somehow losing a lot of fuel tanks, or they envisage a sudden influx of a lot of aircraft, or they envisage losing a lot of fuel tanks in the future.

Could be a test for undisclosed weapon which that dimension
There is no need for us to experiment with a thin , fuel tank

Most likely a new Nuclear payload , or Cruise Missile + Nuclear payload

I mean for a fuel tank , it is so tiny
52100126_2256778681229563_1722483345431986176_n.jpg
This is not a Cruise Missile + Nuclear payload or Nuclear Payload but clearly Supersonic fuel tank Similar Supersonic Fuel tanks had/are being used on F-6/F-7/Mirages @AZADPAKISTAN2009
Looking CM-400AKG rather than a fuel tank....:smitten::D :smitten:.
Its clearly a supersonic Fuel tank, Not CM-400AKG @Green Angel :disagree: Here CM-400AKG
hqdefault.jpg

Facepalm
This is not a Cruise Missile+Nuclear payload or Nuclear Payload but clearly Supersonic fuel tank Similar Supersonic Fuel tanks had/are being used on F-6/F-7/Mirages @patriotpakistan :disagree:

Hi,

Desperate Pakistani kids---so excited about this obsolete design fuel tank being installed on the JF17---.

What are you fools thinking---that this fuel tank will make it a Master Blaster from a chicken little---?

This is just an ordinary SURPLUS fuel tank that a poor air force is trying to convert for usage as there are a surplus of them---.

Hi,

Desperate Pakistani kids---so excited about this obsolete design fuel tank being installed on the JF17---.

What are you fools thinking---that this fuel tank will make it a Master Blaster from a chicken little---?

This is just an ordinary SURPLUS fuel tank that a poor air force is trying to convert for usage as there are a surplus of them---.

Old man, stop being so arrogant. There is nothing going on in your life either, you spend time putting kinds down kids on a website and pretending to be a know it all.

Hi,

So how about you accompany that with valid technical references about exactly why they are obsolete and what is the latest design?

Old man, stop being so arrogant. There is nothing going on in your life either, you spend time putting kinds down kids on a website and pretending to be a know it all.

Hi,

Old man---& stop being so arrogant---isn't that an oxymoron---.

I am too old to change my stripes---. I am a creature of habbit---. How about yourself---?

Can you stop " Hunting Bear "?

What do you think---@Mentee ?

Back
Top Bottom