What's new

JF-17 & Super Mashak for Nigeria

:omghaha: :rofl:
How many 'billions'?? :pop: The three JFs you are selling would fetch you a paltry $60 million!

How many billions has India made by exporting its 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw?

Oh yeah, I forgot the 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw is not air worthy enough to be considered purchasable by anyone, not even the Indian Air Force.

Last edited:
How many billions has India made by exporting its 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw?

Oh yeah, I got the 35% indigenous LCA Flying Rickshaw is not air worthy enough to be considered purchasable by anyone, not even the Indian Air Force.
This Lower Class Aircraft riksha is not suitable for them...
They are simply jelouse let them burn in their own fire :)

If all true, Pakistan factory better work on improving the production efficiency. :)

in 2015 16 JF-17 were produced ... In 2016 PAF set the Target to raise the production to 24-25 jets per year :)

BLK1 and BLK2 development and infrastructure can be started in another country but i wouldn't let the Egyptians anywhere near BLK3 development.

Until now the only country i thought that would be interested to develop the jet locally was the kingdom, as they are the ones that can afford the investment and order heavy numbers, especially as they showed a desire to get the Euro Typhoon engine on board, so a Pakistani/Saudi joint production of JF17 in Suadia Arabia makes alot of sense.

I hoped that too;
but realistically that is not going to happen.

The Saudi scenario requires long range, heavy air dominance fighters.
Specially now that Iran will buy and arm her self to the teeth with Chinese and Russian technology.
JF-17 does not even appear in the contenders.

This also mean more funds for better upgrades of future variants of JF-17

This also mean more funds for better upgrades of future variants of JF-17

Yes this beasty is going to earn his own funds by own abilities by flying. So JFT programme also proved not to be burden on Pakistan and China at all. Credit goes to every participants and PAC put maximum efforts knowing the potential of personnel involved in the project.

Hats off to team Pakistan and China as well.

Those who can't digest, Hashmi Ka Aspaghol is adviced.

Pakistan Zindabad

surprised they wouldn't go for Su-30MK2 about everyone in Africa is :rofl:

but if Nigeria can buy 2.5 for every 1 Su-30 and the cost of flying and maintaining the JF-17 is cheaper then it's a good smart deal.

how good is JF-17 for ground attack btw?? Boko Haram should worry :D

surprised they wouldn't go for Su-30MK2 about everyone in Africa is :rofl:

but if Nigeria can buy 2.5 for every 1 Su-30 and the cost of flying and maintaining the JF-17 is cheaper then it's a good smart deal.

Satellite Guided Bombs, Laser Guided bombs, Smart bombs and cruise missiles with missiles racks. If you know what I mean! :devil: :butcher:

India should stick to selling over priced Agar Bhati to the Israelis and leave the fighter sales to Pakistan

Congratulations Mr. TTA.
Your post Truely proves you can "Think"

On topic, Has the SL sale been confirmed ? Neverthless, its a Good Start.

I think they would first test and examine the jet , then if they find it handy the'll eventually order more .
No these things they can test before purchasing I believe they want 3 jets to train their pilots.

Back
Top Bottom