What's new

JF-17 & Super Mashak for Nigeria

Nigeria could become the largest jf17 operator after Pak they need new jets and they have an economy to back up major arms deals

No need to get ROFL...!
"Punch reported that NGN5 billion (USD25 million) has been allocated for the acquisition of the three JF-17s"

Then It must be without Engines, Nigeria procure them directly from Russia....:D

I posted the news last week but never thought they were the first since an Asian country had placed an order for 16 aircraft including four duel seaters.

Talking about ratings

Uncle on job !

Assembly%2Bline%2Bof%2BPakistani%2BJF-17%2BBlock2%2Bfighters%2B4.jpg

Assembly%2Bline%2Bof%2BPakistani%2BJF-17%2BBlock2%2Bfighters%2B6.jpg

Assembly%2Bline%2Bof%2BPakistani%2BJF-17%2BBlock2%2Bfighters%2B1.jpg

Nigeria is not the fitst...it was Myanmaar...Nigera will be third if SLAF goes for JF17.

I posted the news last week but never thought they were the first since an Asian country had placed an order for 16 aircraft including four duel seaters.

IHS Jane quoted Nigeria as first buyer but did not know SLAF coming so as per that time news was correct to be the First.

However, more surprises and congrats to all and yes 2016 seems to be busy for PAC. These are the milestones including others yet to be achieved by JFT and would love to see this little beasty in different colours. Hats Off.

Rest about 25 ML, don't know but may be allocated as initially to be paid and then soft loans like things.

Pakistan Zindabad

DISCUSSION THREAD: NIGERIAN AIRFORCE 2016 PROCUREMENT PLAN DETAILS THE ACQUISITION OF JF17 THUNDER/FC-1 MULTIROLE JETS, SUPER MUKSHAK TRAINER AIRCRAFT AND MI-35M ATTACK HELICOPTERS
Posted on December 29, 2015

The applicable numbers detailed for acquisition in the 2016 tranche are as follows

– 10 units of Super Mukshak trainer aircraft

– 2 units of Mi-35M attack helicopters

– 3 units of JF17 Thunder multirole combat jets

Beegeagle's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog

Salute you Boss :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

3 is a really low number to be honest, especially after the Boko Harram issue i though Nigera would go full steam ahead with getting atleast a squadron of f17's. They have all the oil in Africa trust me they can afford a full squadron.

With Maynar, Sri Lanka and Nigeria on board i was hoping jf17 to get 50 orders on BLK2's i doubt that will happen now.

Next countries who could potentially place a bigger order are Egypt and Jordan now, lets see what they get.

3 is a really low number to be honest, especially after the Boko Harram issue i though Nigera would go full steam ahead with getting atleast a squadron of f17's. They have all the oil in Africa trust me they can afford a full squadron.

With Maynar, Sri Lanka and Nigeria on board i was hoping jf17 to get 50 orders on BLK2's i doubt that will happen now.

Next countries who could potentially place a bigger order are Egypt and Jordan now, lets see what they get.

I am hoping for Egypt more than Jordan;

The way to enter the north african + arab market is to have a production capacity with Egypt.
Give the Egyptians a piece of the action, and then see how they grow the action.

I hope folks are listening to me !

Now they gonna try with nigeria...
Chamri jaye damri na jaye.. baniya

Nigeria is full of chinese investment, huge reserves of oil, gas and gold are found in Nigeria and Ghana and all the infrastructure and investment is by Chinese companies so expect Nigeria government not to even entertain any Indian objections

Initial orders are going to be low, if JF meets their AF expectations then more orders will be placed.

They are not suppose to deal Boko Haram all alone with JFT only however oil beneath land and money in pocket are different things. Though they are doing business what suits them well and i think it is as starter and more to be procured by them and they know how to. Hopefully there are more orders and will be coming for JFT in near future so let one fly it, other sees it and more ask for it.

Pakistan Zindabad.

market in Asia then Africa then Arab.... whoooaaaa

Back
Top Bottom