What's new

JF 17 is The Wrong Omnirole Aircraft For PAKISTAN

every sentence of ur post is right on target ... yeh airforce walay khud tou doobengay hi , navy aor Pak.army k lye bhe mushkilaat peda karengay jese kargill battle may yeh medan may akela chhor gaiy thay humaray officers & soldiers of PakisTan army ko.

by the way : if u read through shah wali predictions about war then u would come to know and calculate the role of our airforce in the coming conflict.
I object to your comments regarding Kargil on grounds of them being devoid of any sense of reality and fact . It was an ill thought out plan and PAF was never consulted. There is adequate evidence to that effect eo please read the evidence before making a comment like yours. It is extremely unfair to a lot of very hard working and devoted people.
Araz

I object to your comments regarding Kargil on grounds of them being devoid of any sense of reality and fact . It was an ill thought out plan and PAF was never consulted. There is adequate evidence to that effect eo please read the evidence before making a comment like yours. It is extremely unfair to a lot of very hard working and devoted people.
Araz

Kufr!!. Kufr I say!

The PAF should base its doctrine around the ideals of Shah Waliullah and Aurangzeb if its officers want to attain Jannah.

any latest news for jf 17 block 3 induction yet

JF-17 Block II just started to get inducted in the PAF. The Block III is still on the designing board.

Paf is not that much interested in J-10B as it is in case of Su-35

The Russian offer of Su-35 may have been to blackmail or tilt India in favor of buying the fighter instead of Rafale. In any case Su-35 would be a better option for PAF.

Kufr!!. Kufr I say!

The PAF should base its doctrine around the ideals of Shah Waliullah and Aurangzeb if its officers want to attain Jannah.

kidco pop:kiss3: u took the last line in ur wrong end :crazy: ; it was meant for the other guy and in entirely different context & situation ; and he knew that ...:coffee:
but then again tujh jese choOtiyay mootnay se pehlay kabhi chaddi utaartay hen kya?:sarcastic:
jab tujh se baat nahi ki tou tu ne moo se paadna zaroori tha ? :lol:

US hands over 14 combat aircraft, 59 military trainer jets to Pakistan: report with this now Pakistan have 99 F-16's

The United States handed over Pakistan on Wednesday 14 combat aircraft, 59 military trainer jets and 374 armoured personnel carriers which were earlier used in Afghanistan and Iran.

“As the US withdraws its forces from neighbouring Afghanistan, the major defence articles have been transferred to Pakistan under its ‘Excessive Defence Article’ category, an internal Congressional report said, according to the

India in the past has opposed to the transfer of such arms to Pakistan as it believes Islamabad would eventually use the fighter jets against it.

Pakistan has either made full payment or will make payments from its national funds towards the purchase of 18 new F-16C/D Block 52 Fighting FalconBSE -4.69 % combat aircraft worth $1.43 billion, according to the internal report prepared by Congressional Research Service (CRS), an independent research wing of the Congress.

This includes F-16 armaments including 500 AMRAAM air-to-air missiles, 1,450 2,000-pound bombs, 500 JDAM Tail Kits for gravity bombs and 1,600 Enhanced Paveway laser-guided kits. These have cost Pakistan $629 million.

Pakistan has also paid $298 million for 100 harpoon anti-ship missiles, 500 sidewinder air-to-air missiles ($ 95 million) and seven Phalanx Close-In Weapons System naval guns ($80 million).

Pakistan received 26 Bell 412EP utility helicopters along with related parts and maintenance, val valued at $235 million under the Coalition Support.

Pakistan is also receiving military equipment with a mix of its national funds and America’s foreign military funding.

These include 60 Mid-Life Update kits for F-16A/B combat aircraft.

Pakistan has purchased 45 such kits, with all upgrades completed to date. This include 115 M-109 self-propelled howitzers.

Under Frontier Corps and Pakistan Counterinsurgency Fund authorities, US has provided four Mi-17 multirole helicopters (another six were provided temporarily at no cost), four King Air 350 surveillance aircraft, and 450 vehicles.

This Fighter won't be offered to Paf bhaijaan. Idk who got this rumour in news

LoL As If you will offer it :P ?
Anyways Mind your own business, as we will take what ever we want as per interest.
Focus on your own things !
Cheers !

The Russian offer of Su-35 may have been to blackmail or tilt India in favor of buying the fighter instead of Rafale. In any case Su-35 would be a better option for PAF.

Well I don't think Russia will pop this Prank because everyone including Russia knows that India will go for Western Aircraft no matter what.
Anyways I don't Consider it a Pressurizing India Tactic. Russia also Offered Mig 35s (in late 2000s) and Su-27s (in 90s) to Pakistan when India had a Strong Diplomatic hold and Pressure on Russians.

Confirmed: India’s 'Mother of All Defense Deals' Is Dead Rafale deal cancelled
New Delhi will, however, issue a new Request for Proposal (RFP) for the purchase of 90 fighter jets very soon.

It is official now: The Indian government has cancelled its $12 billion program to purchase 126 medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA), according to Defense News.

“The RFP issued earlier for procurement of 126 Medium Multi Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) has been withdrawn. In this multi-vendor procurement case, the Rafale aircraft met all the performance characteristics stipulated in the Request for Proposal (RFP) during the evaluation conducted by Indian Air Force,” a July 30 press release circulated by the Indian Ministry of Defense stated.

The statement provided no additional reasons for the program’s cancellation, although the announcement comes as no surprise to observers. Pricing differences as well as the inability to come to a mutually satisfactory arrangement over the question of technological transfers, as well doubts over India’s ability to build the plane locally, were the likely main causes for the withdrawal of the RFP.

As I reported back in June (See: “India to Buy Only 36 Rafale Jets”), the price tag for $20 billion MMRCA project went up 2.7 times from the original cost proposal, according to Indian press reports.

Originally, the MMRCA project had India’s Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) building 108 out of a 126 total Rafale jets locally, with the first batch of 18 fighter jets directly delivered from France in flyaway condition.

However, New Delhi announced in April of this year that it would only purchase 36 off-the-shelf Rafale fighters in a government-to-government deal instead of the original 126. Back in June, Indian Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar told local press that 126 Rafale aircraft are “way too expensive” and “economically unviable and not required.” Purchasing the fighters would have been “a very steep slope to climb financially (…) we are not buying the rest. We are only buying the … 36,” he said.

The current contract under negotiation for the 36 off-the-shelf Rafale - expected to be concluded by the end of 2015 – includes an offset clause which stipulated that France will have to invest 50 percent of the contract value as offsets in India, which could cause further delays. The costs for the 36 Rafale fighters – excluding the maintenance contract and the weapons suite – are estimated at around $4.5 billion.

According to the Times of India, India will very soon invite global defense contractors to once more compete under the “Make in India” campaign to build 90 fighter jets for the Indian Air Force at an estimated cost of $30 billion.

“An RFP is expected to be drafted soon for making 90 MMRCAs in India. A global tender will be floated. The private sector will also have an active participation,” a source within the defense ministry told the Times of India.

Out of the 90 aircraft, 54 allegedly will be single-seaters and the remaining 36 tandem-seaters. There is also the possibility for the additional purchase of 45 fighters in a follow-up order, the source added.

The aircraft types that will be reconsidered include all jets from the original bidders such as Russia’s MIG-35 (RAC MiG), Swedish Gripen, French Dassault Rafale, American Lockheed Martin F-16IN and Boeing’s F/A-18IN Super Hornet and the Eurofighter Typhoon build by the Eurofighter consortium.

The Eurofighter consortium in particular could potentially benefit from the new RFP as I already stated in an article in May:

Germany had consistently lobbied against the purchase of the Rafale aircraft and — among other things — pointed out to New Delhi that the Rafale would only be the cheaper solution to the Eurofighter Typhoon multirole fighter if one excludes maintenance and future upgrade costs from the financial calculations. These lobbying efforts might perhaps be paying off now as India is reconsidering the Eurofighter option.

I share the same humble opinion like you do. You need to put up a good fight that with having chances to win. A strike platform, doesn't give you a solid punch to knock out your invading enemy in 3-4 minutes time. So I agree and that's what the PAF wants to, an all around multi-role capability that can be spread across Pakistan and can be used withing 2-4 minutes to deal with the threat.
You do not have humble opinions, as you cannot tolerate disagreements.

You do not have humble opinions, as you cannot tolerate disagreements.

Oh I share a lot of humble opinions. I don't deal with stupidity and nor do I have to. I just responded to a post by someone else on a Laptop manufacturing in Pakistan. I explained to him the ENTIRE manufacturing process and spend three hours in write up. The dude by passes all that wealth of knowledge and asks me the dumbest question, means he's posting on here because of his IK and NS personal political issues. I am posting to share knowledge and I just wasted three hours. So I don't deal with stupidity as someone wasted my time for no reason.

When you are in a debate, you'll defend your position. There is no backing down from it as you take a stand and it should be firm. You let the audience decide who's got a stronger fact based arguments. In a debate, I or you, don't agree or disagree, we debate. Our readers will see who has the right facts backing up the claim.

By the way, why do you have multiple accounts on PDF? Use your main one....

Oh I share a lot of humble opinions. I don't deal with stupidity and nor do I have to. I just responded to a post by someone else on a Laptop manufacturing in Pakistan. I explained to him the ENTIRE manufacturing process and spend three hours in write up. The dude by passes all that wealth of knowledge and asks me the dumbest question, means he's posting on here because of his IK and NS personal political issues. I am posting to share knowledge and I just wasted three hours. So I don't deal with stupidity as someone wasted my time for no reason.

When you are in a debate, you'll defend your position. There is no backing down from it as you take a stand and it should be firm. You let the audience decide who's got a stronger fact based arguments. In a debate, I or you, don't agree or disagree, we debate. Our readers will see who has the right facts backing up the claim.

No I do not have multiple accounts, why do you get this impression?

till now jft has better avionics than mig 29 but
due to duo engine mig29 has an edge in perfomance of manureablean, ceiling etc
btw blk 2 has equal payload than mig 29
mig 29upg payload = 4000-4500kg
jft blk 2 payload= 4000-4500kg
@MastanKhan

till now how many jft inducted

Pakistan now have 53 JF-17 4 are added this year and they were block 2.Pakistan also have 90 F-16 (not including the 9 crash planes)every one says that J-11 is better i agree but no one is keeping in mind that what will be the cost cost of purchasing cost of mainlines cost of maintenance cost of training for maintenance cost of weapon cost of a one plane for one year is equal to 5% to 10% of the full price if we take 5% then in 20 year we spend same amount of money when we we first purchase it that is

there is one more point to Pakistan need a plane which is not just cheap and have low maintenance cost but also have a fast turn around time mean when a plane landed how fast u can check it for problem and can load it's weapon and refill it is fuel completely why we need that because our major cities are near border or closer to it it is not just about one mission it is about full war

In this case i think J-10 or F-10 Vanguard would be a better choice then J-11 because the cost of purchasing is low u do not have spend so much money on training for maintenance and on spear parts and weapon system because it going to use same type(not same kind) of engine as JF-17 spear parts are also almost going to same as Jf-17 and same kind of weapon system

till now jft has better avionics than mig 29 but
due to duo engine mig29 has an edge in perfomance of manureablean, ceiling etc
btw blk 2 has equal payload than mig 29
mig 29upg payload = 4000-4500kg
jft blk 2 payload= 4000-4500kg
@MastanKhan

Hi,

With aesa radar----JFT is a match with any other aircraft with aesa at BVR range other than the 5th gen aircraft. The kill range and the potency of your BVR missile will make the distance.

Without aesa---it is again at match at BVR with any other aircraft in the enemy's arsenal. The thing is what kind of 'Growler' capabilities you have---.

There is nothing wrong with the engine of the JF 17----.

By the way if you do not comprehend a concept, it does not mean it is stupid unless you have been declared and accepted equivalent to Gold standard.

Back
Top Bottom