What's new

JF-17 Block III's proposed AESA Radar KLJ-7A

Lolz,,, and who said that was AESA?

An upgrade to mechanically scanned radar KLJ-7!!!

AND THAT makes you say it is an AESA? Come on man, you know better than that.

STOP creating hype out of nothing. Adding spice to the report may look good for some time but never good for general information and knowledge. I hope you will understand.
:crazy:

KLJ-7A :-)

185951rxgl01eo23z80p0e.jpg

173901ibubbb5u9ujyu1f9.jpg

173608zxp5yd2y5zd6dbia.jpg

173743xvrjvv4pwdtwjkl9.jpg

English translation would be appreciated for non-Chinese readers for better understanding.

that's such a blatant copy of our ELTA radar even the LRUs design and placement is exact i bet even the number of screws would be exact gotta say though with begrudging respect but you chinese are one heck of a plagiarists.

also the description is implying it is equal to the radar on F-35????? is that so????
what the BS, just blablabla

that's such a blatant copy of our ELTA radar even the LRUs design and placement is exact i bet even the number of screws would be exact gotta say though with begrudging respect but you chinese are one heck of a plagiarists.

also the description is implying it is equal to the radar on F-35????? is that so????

May be tech is sold for a very good price....

Elta 2052? Israel already worked with another Chinese company named NAV for a Chinese 2052 it's the competitor to the company which makes the KLJ series.
http://www.defensenews.com/story/br...rm-claims--offer-israeli-aesa-radar/31853981/

Looks even like the APG-81 and Vixen 500E, so can't pin it down to a exact copy, they all look similar. LRU placement is flexible according to space in the aircraft.

APG-81
p1480409.jpg

Vixen 500E
2vaxy1f.jpg

KLJ-7A better bring export orders for the Thunder now.

My English is poor.There may be some mistakes.

I thought maybe this is also one of the features of this radar lol :lol: Just kidding. We are glad that there is someone to translate. Dont worry about the English its fine.

Elta 2052? Israel already worked with another Chinese company named NAV for a Chinese 2052 it's the competitor to the company which makes the KLJ series.
http://www.defensenews.com/story/br...rm-claims--offer-israeli-aesa-radar/31853981/

Looks even like the APG-81 and Vixen 500E, so can't pin it down to a exact copy, they all look similar. LRU placement is flexible according to space in the aircraft.

APG-81
p1480409.jpg

Vixen 500E
2vaxy1f.jpg

KLJ-7A better bring export orders for the Thunder now.

Not until the WS-17 is ready

The radar's operational distance is 170km.

What the feck are you on about? You should stay mute If you can't read Chinese
Ohh,,,
Well i though we were all here to LEARN from each other and may be you can help with reading that Chinese part!!

And you did mentioned how it read:
It says that the radar is an upgrade to the mechanically scanned radar KLJ-7 in current JF-17, with performances comparable to F-35's

NOW THAT IS WHAT THE FK i am on about!! The words/translation YOU provided us with.

English translation would be appreciated for non-Chinese readers for better understanding.
He did that for you already. Confused how that makes it AESA but when i asked i got some strangely offensive reply.

He did that for you already. Confused how that makes it AESA but when i asked i got some strangely offensive reply.

Well, surprised to see such reply because there was no such provocation in the post however, I was looking for word "AESA" in there rather an upgraded version of KLJ-7 radar to A that speculates as A for AESA.

@cirr there was nothing to reply in such a way to a senior that too when it was all about to enquire.

Back
Top Bottom