What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

PAF is indeed taking it to the next level! Along with tons of jets with AESA radars, long range BVR missiles, air/land based EW capability etc. - all in a net centric environment integrated with all other assets - it has got world class competent staffs at the planning and execution levels. Not to mention the indigenous R&D and production capabilities with almost no inputs from the Imperialists. Fantastic....

*If PAF can modernize its older F16s using TAI's Ozgur package it'll be like the icing on the cake.

PAF is indeed taking it to the next level! Along with tons of jets with AESA radars, long range BVR missiles, air/land based EW capability etc. - all in a net centric environment integrated with all other assets - it has got world class competent staffs at the planning and execution levels. Not to mention the indigenous R&D and production capabilities with almost no inputs from the Imperialists. Fantastic....

*If PAF can modernize its older F16s using TAI's Ozgur package it'll be like the icing on the cake.
Well American will not allow us ….

But, you can try...

Once IK gets into the power he may make it a give-and-take article during negotiation...
Only ALLAH know the futrue .for a time being my bet is jf17 hope we will able to develop it’s stealth version .with passage of time f16 will phased out and j10 C will take its role … fingers crossed for TFX

Only ALLAH know the futrue .for a time being my bet is jf17 hope we will able to develop it’s stealth version .with passage of time f16 will phased out and j10 C will take its role … fingers crossed for TFX
I have to admit PAF is taking a holistic and open-minded approach to the air warfare and leaving nothing to chances! As the Ukrainian war is showing the future battlegrounds would be dictated by a plethora of interconnected platforms - from extremely simple to damn complex - working both in stand-alone and integrated modes. Moreover, on-the-fly extempore solutions are required both at the tactical and strategic levels as the dynamics change at the speed of the light!! Here, lethargy, delusion and intransigence mean death for the egoistic hard nosed folks drenched in wine or urine...

JF-17C Thunder Block III undergoing stress, hydraulics and engine tests at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex’s Aircraft Manufacturing Factory, Kamra.

1660908961602.png

Also tell me if the green is composites or fuel tanks cuz someone here wrote those are fuel tanks.

Back
Top Bottom