thank you

Hi
the one & only confirmation for PL15 with BLk3 is
if one can see HMDS with BLk3 Pl15 will be there
too
whats the point of having HMDS with WVR missile & a
capable radar to guide, but not having PL15
thank you

HMDS is not only for long range BVR. high off-boresight missiles are also one of its applications. In jeff's case it is PL-10 missile. Even various Air to Ground munition can be integrated with HMDS.

But nevertheless, I also think JF-17 block III can carry PL-15E. Perhaps we have not secured enough PL-15s for now for squadrons wide adoption. Its a very expensive missile. Already J-10Cs are armed with it. We'll see it with Jeffs in due time.

One more thing ...... JF17 radar range needs to be comparable with PL-15 range otherwise there is no logic to mount them in JF17.

Hi
the one & only confirmation for PL15 with BLk3 is
if one can see HMDS with BLk3 Pl15 will be there
too
whats the point of having HMDS with WVR missile & a
capable radar to guide, but not having PL15
thank you

HDMS are often associated with WVR h

Hi,

That is one interesting logic.

Sniper rifle bullets can kill past the effective range of optics.

JF17 has datalink as well.

Yes sniper rifle bullets can kill past effective range of optics but if you can't see your target then the chances of hitting that bullet to the right target is not much.

But I agree with you regarding JF-17 and PL-15 as I got your point. 👍

Yes sniper rifle bullets can kill past effective range of optics but if you can't see your target then the chances of hitting that bullet to the right target is not much.

But I agree with you regarding JF-17 and PL-15 as I got your point. 👍
Hi,

When the first batches of F-35 / F-22's came out---they were not capable of using all weapons planned for

Hi,

When the first batches of F-35 / F-22's came out---they were not capable of using all weapons planned for

Sir G, I already agreed your point on JF-17. When things got sold ...... no need to convince client further. 😇

Very interesting image. It appears from the dotted indicators that this setup could be CEC-enabled as well.

1695132401930.png

Image snipped and cropped. With apologies to FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Some interesting seeming analogs of the above I found pertaining to Iran

1695132630399.png

Some later unveiled mobile C&C center. Presumably carries out the same tasks as Fakour.
1695132927616.png

Enjoy.

P

Attachments

• 1695132770153.png
    1695132770153.png
    719.4 KB · Views: 73

Back
Top Bottom