What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Nothing special ... just a light for in-flight refuelling
I was confused because i saw this post couple days back by one senior member and was wondering if he was talking about the same thing or some other sensor that i missed because Block 2s are also IFR capable but doesnt have this sensor/light .These can only be seen on Nigerian Block 2s and Pakistan Block 3 and Bravos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-16-17-06-36-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-16-17-06-36-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 135
Have any results been made public of training exercises involving the JF-17? How well does it put up a fight against other aircraft?

Not an/expert but something does not look right. Missiles are too close and the last wingtip missile seems off. There is an additional missile which is on the inner side of the fuel tank where there is no recorded HP.
A
What fuel tank? That is the centerline hardpoint carrying a PL15.
By the way, this image posted here showing the JF-17 Block 3 to celebrate its first taxi test seems to be a CG and I must admit I still find that centerline PL-15 an strange option.

via @zarrar3d

View attachment 805207View attachment 805208
@araz

Sharing DCS/CGI/Computer Generated Fan Pictures will result in thread ban. Do not complain that no one informed.

Regards,
Good step at least it would stop 2 pages of the conversation that is it dcs or cgi or ps :cheesy:

if you get influence after reading such blatant lies & propaganda then my fellow Pakistani member you have not learned anything on the subject of JF-17 even after long stay on the forum.

The article you have shared contain many lies which can be counter checked by a simple google search.

This Taiwan Times lunatic is living in the year 2019. He probably doesn't know as much about himself as he claims to know about this aircraft.

1642807488696.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom