What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

At this stage, the urgency for f-16s in my honest opinion has been diminished; there are approx 2 years before block 3 makes it into full operational use; this is probably first prototype and they will need to get the issues all worked by the 4th prototype. At this stage it is the buyer's market not the seller's; jf-17 is the stick.
Ya,
And the whole point of not upgrading our current f16 fleet dues with the introduction of Block 3, so better US gives us V kit

Khafee !!

PNS, PAF and PA all ... InshaAllah!!!

Also the other armed forces are getting thoroughly upgraded... we are moving towards Artificial Intelligence as well!!!

We must develop, innovate and implement...otherwise, we are toast!!!
It’s always late but NOT TOO LATE to get into the arena of AI,
It is is the present and it is the future !!!

Same HUD and HMD from J-20 stealth aircraft means. PAF and PLAAF can easily support and train each other during peace and wartime!

Makes me smile )))
The best that CHina has to offer !!

And why do we once again need a new thread??

By the way ... no AESA yet, just the maiden flight without radra.

He's probably trying to take advantage of us Pakistanis on this momentous day and accumulate as many likes as possible. We fall for it every time.

IMG_5146.JPG

so the story ends here that block 3 having frame very similar to Block 2 the changes incorporated with JF-17 B are not visible in Block 3... i was hoping that they will make changes in its looks because lots of pictures were floating on internet, so they took years to modify the cockpit ...... man dont know why i am feeling disappointed even though i was aware that frame will be similar but that much similar .. i was not expecting ...

JF-17B-JF-17bl2.jpg

49286537467_cb655f4a2a_k.jpg

How can Pakistan accelerate it?

Pakistan already had the F-16s which it used as the basis for JF-17 Thunders and this was used to accelerate the program despite warnings from the US to Air Marshal (Retd) Shahid Latif.

To accelerate Project Azm, Pakistan needs to somehow get hold of the F-35 or at least detailed understanding of its technologies to set that as a basis for Project Azm.
is Chinese F31 not good enough for tech know how.. F35 secrets are suspected to have been hacked and stolen by chinese years ago .. F31 is based ln it

Back
Top Bottom